OtakuBoards

Your Harbinger of Fire Has Deemed You Worthy...

PiroMunkie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]that's devon sawa... he's also casper as a real boy & in the movie final destination...[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Who was he in Final Destination? Cause I've never seen Idle Hands, but I've seen Final Destination, though I don't know who played who.

And Woody, thanks for believing me on the whole resemblance to Trunks thing! :D lol :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]And Woody, thanks for believing me on the whole resemblance to Trunks thing! :D lol :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: OMG.... Do you really want to look like Trunks, [b]that[/b] bad?! He's practically a FREAK! Or a weird, bulgy guy on steroids... ..... Wait a minute.... :shifty:

Heh heh.... You're a fun one to tease....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

:rotflmao: OMG.... Do you really want to look like Trunks, [b]that[/b] bad?! He's practically a FREAK! Or a weird, bulgy guy on steroids... ..... Wait a minute.... :shifty:

Heh heh.... You're a fun one to tease.... [/B][/QUOTE]
think on the bright side, at least he's a good looking freak

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]

Heh heh.... You're a fun one to tease....[/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:therock: Ok, I never said I wanted to look like him. I said that I [i]resemble[/i] him, there's a difference. The "lol" when I said "And Woody, thanks for believing me on the whole resemblance to Trunks thing! lol" denotes a lack of seriousness about the topic at hand. :p It's not my fault I was born that way. I mean, in hair styles, I've been Trunks all my life. Like Chibi Trunks, when I was a kid my hair was parted more to the side, then as I got older, I started puting it in the middle. And then I saw Trunks when I started to get into DBZ and I was just like, THEY COPIED ME!!!! So it's not that I look like Trunks, it's that Trunks looks like me :D And yes, I [i]am[/i] a freak, woopdeedoo! What else is new??? WOOHOO!

And yes, I am fun to tease :smirk: I do it often :p

Hehe, woody, "good looking freak" :rotflmao: It's not the "freak" part that's funny, it's the "good looking", lol[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]

Hehe, woody, "good looking freak" :rotflmao: It's not the "freak" part that's funny, it's the "good looking", lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
:mad: I'm just being nice here. It's kind of funny "good looking FREAK" :haha: :haha:

[color=crimson]Hey, Piro Honey, I don't think you're a freak...and I happen to be a big Trunks fan...and you DO look just like him with brown hair...*stares at him for a little while*

And I meant the name Chester as in the lead singer of Linkin Park...his name rules...and I also like the name Dexter...but NO ONE likes those names *grr* Anywho...you're so sexy Honey..*laughs*[/color]

heh, I can see it all now...........

*weird la-la music and dream-like transition*

"Mommy, I want another ice-cream!

"Now Chester, I you've already had four....."

"Well I want another one." *pouts*

"*sigh* alright, here you g-"

"HA HA!"

"Dexter! Dexter you come back here RIGHT NOW or I'll snap that skateboard in half!"

"I want my ice-creeeeeeeeeam!!"

"Aw shut-up you cry-baby"

"Orlando, that's no way to talk to your brother"

"But he is, mom!"

"If I hear your potty-mouth one more time, that dog-collar's gone, do you hear me?"

"HA HA suckers!"

"Dexter! You just wait 'til I tell your father...."

Heh.......... eh I couldn't resist.... ^_^

:naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]heh, I can see it all now...........

*weird la-la music and dream-like transition*

"Mommy, I want another ice-cream!

"Now Chester, I you've already had four....."

"Well I want another one." *pouts*

"*sigh* alright, here you g-"

"HA HA!"

"Dexter! Dexter you come back here RIGHT NOW or I'll snap that skateboard in half!"

"I want my ice-creeeeeeeeeam!!"

"Aw shut-up you cry-baby"

"Orlando, that's no way to talk to your brother"

"But he is, mom!"

"If I hear your potty-mouth one more time, that dog-collar's gone, do you hear me?"

"HA HA suckers!"

"Dexter! You just wait 'til I tell your father...."

Heh.......... eh I couldn't resist.... ^_^

:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]:rotflmao: Anna, I laughed out loud the whole time I was reading that...and that is probably going to be soo TRUE! But if I named him Orlando, I'd call him Orli for short *grins sweetly* So Piro Honey, what do you think about that? Does that sound about right? *laughs so hard she falls over*[/color]

[SIZE=1]Woody, I understand that you're just being nice :) It was my modesty kicking in, I don't think I'm good looking

Asuka my dear, yes I am a freak :freak: And I'm proud of it! :D Chester as the guy from LP huh? I like Chester Cheetah better :p Hehe.... hrmmm... Dexter huh? Like from Dexter's Laboratory!!! WOOHOO! :box:

:rotflmao: Anna! Oh my, that was HILARIOUS!!! :rotflmao: Oh that's going to be so true.. Although if I would have been there I would have been like "KICK HIS ***** CHESTER!!!" lol.. I promote violence among children, cause I know they can't really do much damage to each other :p And if they do, then that's where I step in and lay the smack down :therock:

And Asuka hon, let's see.. so we have Chester, Dexter, and Orli????? Oh my.. that's three.. :wow: *faints*[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]
And Asuka hon, let's see.. so we have Chester, Dexter, and Orli????? Oh my.. that's three.. :wow: *faints*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

now all you need is a kid named Gunther or maybe a daughter named rosabelle, and a dog named Vegas. yup. i can see it now. Anna its time for another one of your dialogues.

[B][SIZE=1]Woody, I understand that you're just being nice :) It was my modesty kicking in, I don't think I'm good looking

Asuka my dear, yes I am a freak :freak: And I'm proud of it! :D Chester as the guy from LP huh? I like Chester Cheetah better :p Hehe.... hrmmm... Dexter huh? Like from Dexter's Laboratory!!! WOOHOO! :box:

:rotflmao: Anna! Oh my, that was HILARIOUS!!! :rotflmao: Oh that's going to be so true.. Although if I would have been there I would have been like "KICK HIS ***** CHESTER!!!" lol.. I promote violence among children, cause I know they can't really do much damage to each other :p And if they do, then that's where I step in and lay the smack down :therock:

And Asuka hon, let's see.. so we have Chester, Dexter, and Orli????? Oh my.. that's three.. :wow: *faints*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]*catches him as he faints and sets him upon a bed or something* NOW Piro Honey, you ARE good looking...please don't put yourself down, that's what [i]I[/i] do and you're not going to do it, too! And you're not a freak either, unless of course, I'm a freak, too....but I was told I was a freakish-punk...not enough black to be a freak, not enough spikes to be a punk...so I'm stuck in between...but anywho....

Those are our kids, HONEY! And they probably WILL beat each other up, too...especially if they're all boys...Anna, we need a DAUGHTER! Give us a daughter! And I do not like those names, Tetsuo..those were SCARY..except for the dog named Vegas *laughs*.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]*catches him as he faints and sets him upon a bed or something* NOW Piro Honey, you ARE good looking...please don't put yourself down, that's what [i]I[/i] do and you're not going to do it, too! And you're not a freak either, unless of course, I'm a freak, too....but I was told I was a freakish-punk...not enough black to be a freak, not enough spikes to be a punk...so I'm stuck in between...but anywho....

Those are our kids, HONEY! And they probably WILL beat each other up, too...especially if they're all boys...Anna, we need a DAUGHTER! Give us a daughter! And I do not like those names, Tetsuo..those were SCARY..except for the dog named Vegas *laughs*.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well hoe I look is you're peoples opinion so I'll leave that alone :p And, hon, I [i]am[/i] a freak, I've been told so myself :D And spikes don't make a punk FYI... Yes yes, we need a daughter!!! :( Ermm... what shall be her name?[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]Well hoe I look is you're peoples opinion so I'll leave that alone :p And, hon, I [i]am[/i] a freak, I've been told so myself :D And spikes don't make a punk FYI... Yes yes, we need a daughter!!! :( Ermm... what shall be her name?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Er, well I never said it was the spikes, it was something someone else told me! I want a daughter, too...so I'm thinking of names...we should name her after ANNA! *laughs* Or do you have something else in mind?[/color]

[B][SIZE=1]Yes yes, we need a daughter!!! :( Ermm... what shall be her name?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, y'all think of a name and I'll think of a dialogue. ^_^

-edit- EEEEEEEEE! Name it Anna! Name it Anna! I've always wanted a namesake!...... *grins and sighs*

[B][SIZE=1]Woody, I understand that you're just being nice :) It was my modesty kicking in, I don't think I'm good looking
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Piro, you're good looking, even as a Freak.

[color=crimson]YAH! We're married and we already have 4 kids! Except AJ was counting til September LOL! We have Chester, Dexter, Orlando, and Anna. And Anna is our sweet little innocent daughter, because she just CAN'T be corrupted like her evil brothers...:D :rotflmao:

And WOODY...he is, isn't he? He's the cutest freak EVER! *latches onto her Piro Honey*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]And WOODY...he is, isn't he? He's the cutest freak EVER! *latches onto her Piro Honey*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yup Yup, he's the cutest freak ever. If he wasn't married, I would like to ask him out. ;)

BAH! That with the swirl technic, i remember seeing the real you , in a thread. Unless it was a fake, ill find it, and post it, :p cuz im mean and just that way. :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

just a hug? you're married now, for christsake. you should be layin' her down. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yeah right, LM, he'd never look at me that way LOL...I don't even know if dear Piro here has it in him! *laughs* I'm just joking! *winks a LM* Dear, we have [i]four[/i] kids already![/color]