Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]*Pokes at the poor fainted Piromunkie* Huh, how did I scare him? *starts to cry* WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My fiance, he doesn't like me anymore! *screams* Anywho....yeah man, Anna you can throw the baby shower and EVERYTHING...and wow, I'm so excited..![/color] :D :rolleyes: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

*rub hands together* teehee...... this is gonna be so fun.... ^-^
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Hey! I do too! Please stop crying, it makes me sad in return :( I just never thought about kids before :p :wigout:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]If you're marrying me, you better get used to the idea of having kids....I want lots of lovely children and I want to raise them all the be punks who wear spiked collars on their necks and wear baggy pants when they're still just kids and be so adorable cute little freakish punks...*laughs and falls over*[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]here's a tip... never, ever mention kids during the first couple of years you're together. or you will see a piro-shaped hole in that wall over there. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: lol! I don't doubt he may be considering it. Heck, [i]I'd[/i] consider it! I'm not the 'children-type'. Babies are okay, but I don't wanna raise 'em; not for another 8 years anyway.....
Posted
[color=crimson]*Stares at LM and Anna and then looks at Piro and latches onto him* You [i]better[/i] not be thinking about running for it...kids can [i]always[/i] wait, right? *sweatdrops*[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh[/i]
[B]here's a tip... never, ever mention kids during the first couple of years you're together. or you will see a piro-shaped hole in that wall over there. :)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Ok, that [i]really[/i] made my day. In fact, I think I'll do it just for fun! *runs for the wall* [b]*BAM!!*[/b] Ow... ok, I think I pulled something.. that's gonna hurt in the morning.......... LM THE WALL DID"T BREAK!!! :D

Asuka: :roftlmao: Oh ya, I can see them now, they'll be the preschool punks and scare all the little other children and freak out the teacher with their premature talk of anarchy and rebellion... Ahh, so much to look forward to :)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Hey PiroMunkie, you kinda look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo!! That's freaking awesome. [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: Holy Carp! I can't believe you actually have the frijoles to say something like that!! I'm [i]actually[/i] in stitches..... :haha: But Hey, Shaggy's cute..... in a "[i]That Seventies Show[/i]" sorta way.... :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Hey PiroMunkie, you kinda look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo!! That's freaking awesome.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Really?? I never thought I looked like him.. Lol, but if ya say so! That's pretty neat. There's this guy in my Adv. Drama class that looks EXACTLY like him. It's crazy I tell ya.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]

Asuka: :roftlmao: Oh ya, I can see them now, they'll be the preschool punks and scare all the little other children and freak out the teacher with their premature talk of anarchy and rebellion... Ahh, so much to look forward to :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yeah, that sounds about right, too. Wow, our kids are going to be awesome. By the way, do you like the name Chester? *grins* That's my favorite name![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Yeah, that sounds about right, too. Wow, our kids are going to be awesome. By the way, do you like the name Chester? *grins* That's my favorite name![/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]WOOHOO! Chester! All right!!! Like the Chee-to's mascot thing!!! :p Wow, that's crazy... anyway! Hehe, here's a pic of my looking kinda stoned.. even though I'm not :p[/SIZE]
Posted
When I click on this thread and the pic you post (first post), I thought someone just beat you up. I remember seeing your pic from another thread, you look like Trunks from DBZ (especially your hair style)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]When I click on this thread and the pic you post (first post), I thought someone just beat you up. I remember seeing your pic from another thread, you look like Trunks from DBZ (especially your hair style)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]THA'TS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!!!!!!! Lol, I always said that I basically looks like Trunks with brown hair. But did anyone believe me? Noooooooooooo, lol. Stupid people... :p (just kidding, I don't really think you people are stupid, just refuse to beleive the truth :p)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]THA'TS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!!!!!!! Lol, I always said that I basically looks like Trunks with brown hair. But did anyone believe me? Noooooooooooo, lol. Stupid people... :p (just kidding, I don't really think you people are stupid, just refuse to beleive the truth :p)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummm..... it [i]maaay[/i] just be me, but I don't think you look [b]that[/b] much like Trunks. A slight resemblance, that's really all.... 'sides..... where's the purple hair? :rolleyes::p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]Ummm..... it [i]maaay[/i] just be me, but I don't think you look [b]that[/b] much like Trunks. A slight resemblance, that's really all.... 'sides..... where's the purple hair? :rolleyes::p[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]-_-; Ok, I said [i]basically[/i] look like Trunks with [i]brown[/i] hair :p Krikey people, pay attention! :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]-_-; Ok, I said [i]basically[/i] look like Trunks with [i]brown[/i] hair :p Krikey people, pay attention! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well..... 'scuse me, you [i]Trunk-ness[/i]! I didn't mean to offend your mad describing skills..... Okay... I'm posting without a purpose again..... :drunk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]THA'TS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!!!!!!! Lol, I always said that I basically looks like Trunks with brown hair. But did anyone believe me? Noooooooooooo, lol. Stupid people... :p (just kidding, I don't really think you people are stupid, just refuse to beleive the truth :p)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

if you had a sword and some mad super saiyan fighting skills. then you would be trunks oh yeah, you would need to bleach your hair and dye it purple. whats wierd is that in some of the manga of DBZ that i have seen bulma has the purple hair and trunks has the blue-greenish hair, well anyway. oh yeah and you would have to be big and buff and you would have to fly. then you could be trunks' splitting image, sorta.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

if you had a sword and some mad super saiyan fighting skills. then you would be trunks oh yeah, you would need to bleach your hair and dye it purple. whats wierd is that in some of the manga of DBZ that i have seen bulma has the purple hair and trunks has the blue-greenish hair, well anyway. oh yeah and you would have to be big and buff and you would have to fly. then you could be trunks' splitting image, sorta. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, and if I put on some blue tights, red panties, hit the gym for about ten years, learned to fly, got a cape, grew up in the styx, became a news reporter, and dated a really hot journalist that's too stupid to recognize me without my glasses, I'd be Superman.;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]oh thee god...you are a kutie! :eek:

you look a [i] bit [/i] older than 15! but you're still too young for me...and you're already taken....anyhoo!:p

um...[color=silver] what was i typing [/color] nice pic!! :D

i wish more people would post their pic...especially a certain someone....but that's not going to happen!!:rotflmao:

:wave: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]last time i checked this ring on my finger YOU were taken :mad:

and who exactly is this certain someone? he had better not be my i ALREADY posted one pic of me and that is enuff for me :)

*waves back* [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]last time i checked this ring on my finger YOU were taken :mad:

and who exactly is this certain someone? he had better not be my i ALREADY posted one pic of me and that is enuff for me :)

*waves back* [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*scoff* do try to stay on topic kuji...:)

and anyhoo this post is about him....which is why i stated that he is taken...:D

and i don't need a pic of you...not anymore...:laugh: :rotflmao:
so you needn't concern yourself with my certain someone...:p

:wave:
Posted
[QOUTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i][B]

THA'TS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!!!!!!! Lol, I always said that I basically looks like Trunks with brown hair. But did anyone believe me? Noooooooooooo, lol. Stupid people... (just kidding, I don't really think you people are stupid, just refuse to beleive the truth )[/QOUTE]
I believed you


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]last time i checked this ring on my finger YOU were taken :mad:

and who exactly is this certain someone? he had better not be my i ALREADY posted one pic of me and that is enuff for me :)

*waves back* [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]:D

Is it just me, or Kuji-Wuji jealous?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]WOOHOO! Chester! All right!!! Like the Chee-to's mascot thing!!! :p Wow, that's crazy... anyway! Hehe, here's a pic of my looking kinda stoned.. even though I'm not :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

you remind me of that guy on the movie with jessica alba. oh yeah that movie Idle Hands. yeah jessica alba :love: :excited: yeah...uhh...well...yeah you look like that guy what ever his name is. espescially cuz that guys a stoner in that movie.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]that's devon sawa... he's also casper as a real boy & in the movie final destination... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah that guy what ever his name is. devon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...