OtakuBoards

Calypso

Akieen Cloud

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]She sat at the table aware of the others that were arriveing as well, she smiled despite the obvious danger this port put them all in. She looked out at the black flag flapping in the wind, the ghostly form of a grim reaper showing everytime it turned the right way, her flag, her ship. One of the most feared in the sea, next to Seto's that is. It was fast and silent on the waters, cutting through the sea like a white hot knie through butter. She looked up as a few others sat at the table, no one saying a word until the were all there. She could respect that, in fact she perferd it that way. It was harder for them to get caught if they remained silent until the actal meeting. Taking a gulp of her rum she leaned back to just wait for the others to arrive. It was time for things to be put in motion.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Short, sweet and to the point. Sorry it is so short I dont have alot of time at that moment but I did tell you all it was going up tonight so here it is. I'll most likely add more later but for now have your character come in and sit at the table and what not and I'll get this rolling as soon as I can. Family illness can be a pain, especailly when it's a 2 year old who cant tell you whats wrong. lol. [/COLOR]

Entering the bare, all the people their looked at the cloaked stranger. Feeling very nervous Shiru went to the bare and asked nicely for a glass of water. Being the kind of guy who hates drinking anything acohalic, he felt out of place in a bar. Looking over his shouklder seeing a person in the same cloack as him motioning him to come to where this person was setting. He got up and sat next to this person. Not saying a word while sitting at the table, Shiru dazes off on matters of his ship. Thinkling it needs new paint, engine upgrades, baricks need to be more comfy for his crew, a better kitchen, etc.

After awhile, Shiru starts to fall asleep.

(OoC: I'm sorry for the short post. I'm off for summer break but I will be on time to time. So if you can take over my character Knuckle's Girl. Thank you.)

[COLOR=Purple]Alice walked into the tavern and looked around. Some of the people there were giving her strange looks because of the way she was dressed. She figured as much, why would a girl in a white frilled dress with white frilled socks and an umbrella that was also white come in here?

As the people stared at her, she shot back at them glares which told them who she was. She was the captin of the [I]Twilight's End[/I], a very terrifying ship to all pirates that were amatures and decided to come her way. She walked up to a table that had a girl with dark hair in braids, wearing golden hoops, and a spotted bandana and a boy who dressed like the army but a bit different.

She walked over to them and sat down. She ordered herself a bigass glass of beer and drank it silently. She thought that if they didn't want to talk, then she wouldn't either until the meeting started.[/COLOR]

OOC: short and to the point

[color=Green]People, despite the fact that you are emphasizing the shortness of your posts, they still need to be longer to meet the standards of Adventure Square. XxXLolitaGothXxX's post is pretty much the minimum length required.

So expand your posts, please.

- Sandy[/color]

[COLOR=Magenta]Sky had just docked her ship and left for town. It was a really hot day out and the cloak didn't help much for her. Sky had a bad sense of direction in towns and was sure to get lost. She had walked awhile to see where the meeting place was. It was about an hour until she reached to meeting place. She walked into the bar and scanned the place. She then saw three people wearing cloaks and knew that it was them. Sky walked up to the bartender and asked, "I'd like to have a beer."
"Sure ma'am," he replied.

Sky waited for her beer and looked at the others. They seem to not want to talk and that would be good for them if they didn't.
"Here you are," said the bartender setting down Sky's beer.
She paid the guy and walked over to the rest. She looked and nodded her head. Sky sat down and waited to see when the others would arrive. She thought back to what she said to her crew and knew that her boat was in good hands. If her boat was ever stolen, burned or destoryed again, she would kill them all.

She had a sip of her beer and looked out the window and watched as people went in and out of the doors. [I]This seems to look like a lot of fun. I hope the others arrive soon. I really do hate it when it's quiet for a certain amount of time. [/I] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Calil stood and streched and smiled from under her cloak and as soon as they all were there she motioned for them all to go to the back room as soon as they were all in the back she threw her cloak off and draped it over the chair she sat infront of.
"Well, we're gathered here for the sole reason that I summoned us here."
Sky nodded and did the same as Calil, and sat down, the others soon followed the examples and did same. As Calil made a move to pulled out her own little bottle of rum a voice made her look up.
"What purpose do youo have for bringing us here?"
Calil smiled hopefully as the last of them took of their cloaks.
"Freya, how good of you o come as well."
"Your lucky I did whelp."
Calil chuckled and sighed as a shadow cast it self over her and all the others but Freya seemed to back away.
"Hello Mordacai, how is the old man?"
"Suspisous."
"Thought so. I have brought us all here for this one purpose. We have to free Calypso."
Freya snorted.
"That's maddness."
"Why is that? Because you think that we control the seas? Look around you, there's nothing left for us. We either give in and become merchants, which I think none of us have the want to try that, or we release her and let her decide our fates as she once did."
She sat and waited quietly, her fingers running over the small trincket she had brought with her. One of the keys to realeasing Calypso, waiting for everyone's answer.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed]Freya watched everyone. She wasn't sure how to take the news of freeing Calypso. Was is such a good idea? Freya had her doubts, as did they all, she was sure. But, that doesn't mean that it was a bad thing. [i]Only thing to do is wait, and find out what happens...make my decision later. Besides, I don't even like these...pirates.[/i]

"I understand why we would need to free her, but do you really think it's smart?" asked the Lord that looked like an old British soldier.

"Alasio, you talk?" commented Freya with a smirk. Alice giggled to herself, watching the two send death-glares at each other.

"Fucking rat..." he muttered under his breath. "I am just concerned as to what would happen. None of us really know the extent of Calypso's power, or what could happen to us, and the seas, once she is released. I can see both sides of this, and neither one seems very promising."

"That's why we're here," stated Calil, "to make a decision."

"So, without Calypso's release, we are all damned," thought Freya outloud. "With her, we're also damned...loose loose situation."

"Not necessarily," retorted Mordacai. "As Alasio said, none of us truly know what will happen."

"So, we're just supposed to fly by the seats of our pants on this one?" asked Sky skeptically.

"Yes, and no." replied Calil mysteriously. "Allow me to explain..."

(not sure how this will go...just left an oppening for someone to bring some ideas...)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 4 months later...
Shiru woke up to find that the meeting already started while he was sleeping. Shiru gets up and stretches, then sits back down. While those two were walking, Shiru just sat there, making sure if their was any valuable info he could use for anything. Shiru waits patiently till he could talk after those two where done. Shiru saw his chance and took it.

[COLOR="Red"]Shiru: "So we are to free Calypso. I'm up for that. Its time we give her back the seas she was supposed to have. But the only question is. How do we accomplish this nearly impossible task which you have provided? My ship is repairs at the moment but that could change tonight with this meeting. At your word Miss."[/COLOR]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][B]dragoonreaper[/B], the last post in this thread was over four months ago. You should probably get in touch with the other players of this RP to see if it is still going, but I'll take a guess and say that it might have died a long time ago.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]I'm going to make an executive decision and close this thread now, because from the amount of posts so far, the gap between posting and the post quality itself, I can't see this RP going any further.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]PM me if you have any questions.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]-Blayze[/SIZE][/FONT]