Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Navy][B][CENTER]Note: If this question gets answered just lock the thread.[/CENTER][/b]

I was wondering, can you get a free trial of photoshop on the adobe site?

I want to know because I'd like to make myself some grahics to see if I have a knack for them. Thank you in advance. [/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]You could like... go to Adobe.com and see for yourself. It's not hard to find you know. You look in the menu for "Downloads", select "Trial Downloads" from the slide menu and voila, a whole list of trial downloads. Adobe [b]Photoshop CS3[/b] is one of them. The only thing you need to do is sign up for the Adobe website.

Why didn't you come up with this yourself? :confused:[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]You could like... go to Adobe.com and see for yourself. It's not hard to find you know. You look in the menu for "Downloads", select "Trial Downloads" from the slide menu and voila, a whole list of trial downloads. Adobe [b]Photoshop CS3[/b] is one of them. The only thing you need to do is sign up for the Adobe website.

Why didn't you come up with this yourself? :confused:[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=navy]Thank you.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...