Aberinkula Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [COLOR=Navy][B][CENTER]Note: If this question gets answered just lock the thread.[/CENTER][/b] I was wondering, can you get a free trial of photoshop on the adobe site? I want to know because I'd like to make myself some grahics to see if I have a knack for them. Thank you in advance. [/COLOR]
Boo Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [size=1]You could like... go to Adobe.com and see for yourself. It's not hard to find you know. You look in the menu for "Downloads", select "Trial Downloads" from the slide menu and voila, a whole list of trial downloads. Adobe [b]Photoshop CS3[/b] is one of them. The only thing you need to do is sign up for the Adobe website. Why didn't you come up with this yourself? :confused:[/size]
Aberinkula Posted June 19, 2007 Author Posted June 19, 2007 [QUOTE=Boo][size=1]You could like... go to Adobe.com and see for yourself. It's not hard to find you know. You look in the menu for "Downloads", select "Trial Downloads" from the slide menu and voila, a whole list of trial downloads. Adobe [b]Photoshop CS3[/b] is one of them. The only thing you need to do is sign up for the Adobe website. Why didn't you come up with this yourself? :confused:[/size][/QUOTE] [COLOR=navy]Thank you.[/COLOR]
Retribution Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 [size=1]Hats off to you, Boo. Good work. And without further ado... [b]thread closed[/b].[/size]
Recommended Posts