OtakuBoards

What are your interests/hobbies?

Mythologicly

I watch anime in my spare time.

Swimming and tennis take up a lot of my time.
Constantly practicing out in this scorching heat. :(

Practicing my music:
Singing.
And for band, the flute.
Teaching myself how to play the saxophone.

I travel a lot too.
So far (this summer, lol), I've been to Korea, D.C., Germany, Austria, Italy, Rome, and Greece. :)

On plane rides, I usually write poetry or draw.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Interests? Hobbies? Everyone say it with me...[B][I][U]KARATE[/U][/I][/B]!!!! I spend almost every spare moment I have at the Dojo or training at the park or at home. I also train slightly in Kenjutsu and Kabudo...

I also go swing dancing the first Friday of every month. And during school, I attend our school's swing dancing club. Those are my interests in a nutshell.[/FONT]

[color=darkred][size=1]

My favorite past time is martial arts and the study of the different arts. I'm a first degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and I have limited experience in Wrestling, Muay Thai, Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Apart from making love, my favorite physical activity is fighting, or atleast trying to fight when my opponent is better than me. While I don't train as often as I'd like to, I try to push it as often as I can, and when I finally get a chance to spar, I have a very good time.

Since picking up martial arts, I havn't been in any street fights either because people like me, or they're just scared to fight me. Either way, I don't mind. I'd rather not show what I can do unrestrained anyways, heh. Secrets are best kept secrets, haha.

Some of my other past times include dancing, writing, drawing, and video games. Also I recently picked up working out and going to the gym (which really is just a way of making me better at fighting, heh).[/color][/size]

[FONT="Arial"]Most of my free time revolves around music. I'm either listening to it, playing it, writing it, or recording it. Some of the stuff I've done is on the [U][URL="http://myspace.com/nogband"]Nectar of the Gods myspace[/URL][/U] (though right now we only have one song up, a cover of the Windmill Hut Theme from Legend of Zelda) and my solo project myspace, [U][URL="http://myspace.com/clurracoustic"]The Cheshire Clurr[/URL][/U].

Right now I'm planning to record an EP with NOG. All I know for sure are the four tracks we're putting on it. I'm also in the middle of composing a new song for the band.

My other hobbies include writing stories (which pretty much always revolve around a "family" of vampires), doodling (the vampires again), and talking to friends online. [/FONT]

[COLOR="SlateGray"]I make sandwiches.

Everyone has something that centres them, well, for me it's the art of sandwich making. I put meat and cheese between buns, than I eat it (oh, the innuendo...). That's my bag. A sandwich is the perfect human food; totally customizable and never the same twice, able to adapt to any situation, even if it lacks the natural guns of the bigger, badder foods. There are smart sandwiches and muscle-bound sandwiches, aggressive and agreeable; there's a sandwich for every person who ever lived. That's my hobby, aswell as my philosophy.

I do other stuff, too... I write (although I'm maddeningly inconsistent) and I read. I watch TV, which has done little to kill my imagination as of yet. I listen to music - I've not the talent or the mind to make it. I read Wikipedia articles. I'm a sci-fi nerd, and I do sci-fi nerd things.

But mostly, I make sandwiches. [/COLOR]

Guest plaitbakinslomo
Hobbies/interests? I'd have to say I probably have [U]quite[/U] a few ^^; Let's start with a few though:
- drawing
- playing squash
- Surfing the net
- chatting with friends
- rollerblading
- shopping
- going to the beach and surfing
- cooking
- eating
- watching thunderstorms
- reading manga
- and of course anime
Ok, that's about enough...lol...[INDENT][COLOR="red"][SIZE="1"]For future reference [B]plaitbakinslomo[/B], please take the time to explain [U]why[/U] something interests you enough to be a hobby, simply listing things without any form of explanation is considered spam. For example you could have explained what type of drawing you like to do and why. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~SunfallE[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]My number one interest or hobby is animals, especially my dog. ^_^ I plan on becoming a vet eventually so I love learning about animals. The other hobbies I have include scrap booking, even though I've only been on a few trips. Though I also like to put in regular pictures that I take for fun as well as special occasion pictures, like for birthdays.

I also love to read, I usually spend at least an hour or two reading every day. I like lots of different stuff, from Fantasy to Sci-Fi to manga. About the only thing I don't care to read is Romance books. But stuff by Timothy Zahn, Christopher Stasheff, Terry Brooks, Mercedes Lackey and a few others are very enjoyable.

After all that I also enjoy watching anime and playing video games. Especially RPG games like Tales of Symphonia or Tales of the Abyss and Zelda is a definite must.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest Darkshadow290
Uh, Well my hobbies are: Drawing, Writing, Watching Anime, Sports, Videogames, Animals and well thats it for now ^.^'[SIZE="1"][COLOR="goldenrod"][INDENT][B]Darkshadow290[/B], please put more effort into your posts. Simply listing hobbies without explaining a little as to why you enjoy doing them is considered spam. For example you could have explained what type of writing you like or what type of video games you play. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~SunfallE[/INDENT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"]I certainly have a few hobbies (although with my current schedule and don't get to enjoy them as much as I'd like). I'm an outdoorsman. Camping, hiking, rafting, you name it! The area in New York I'm located in has some very beautiful scenery and I like to go out and take it all in. Especially if you camp and fish?! It's great, living off the land (well lake) if you will.

At home I enjoy reading, writing and drawing. Recently i've only been able to read, but I've started to draw again. Not doing it in so long has caused me to get frustrated at every little thing I feel is out of it.

I also have a love for cooking. My italian cuisine is great, and my French, Spanish and Japanese dishes have been greatly improved after practicing:animestun over the years.

Since college, non-study time in the evenings pretty much went to going to parties, bars and danceclubs.

I love movies, going to them in theaters and just sitting at home watching a dvd. Work is pretty much uber multi-tasking all of the time so I have to play a dvd and chat while I'm doing whatever needs done - Or I get bored out of my mind.

I love news, and get a certain fulfillment for working for one. But it's not all sunshine and cupcakes.

Pretty much all I can think of at this point, peace out girl scouts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]