OtakuBoards

What are your interests/hobbies?

Mythologicly

[COLOR=DarkRed]Me........I like to write poetry and songs.I also like to draw.
Sports are a big part of my life.I have to play Soccer or kickball atleast once a monthy or i'll die.
I also like to read ,play with animals(my own usually dogs)
Im interested in diffrent cultures.
That's it I think.........[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Well, I like watching anime and playing video games which is kind of why I'm here in the first place. I like making videos and podcsst episodes using my mac as well, because everyone knows mac>pc. I also like posting on message bpards, which is also part of the reason I'm here in the first place.[/COLOR]

[color=#b0000b]Lately I've been doodling little moments of my life and making some playful little comics. It wasn't anything I thought I'd actually get around to doing, but once I started it was easy to keep going. Life is full of weird moments, and putting them on paper is a lot of fun.[/color]

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1][x] I think Aqua Teen Hunger Force is probably one of the funniest shows I've ever watched.

[x] I'm incredibly short. ( well not a midget but I'm 5'1" .. )

[x] I watch a lot of movies... We rent like 6 or 7 every time we go to the movie store (every Tuesday!)

[x] I draw awesomely.

[x] I'm planning on majoring in Cyber Security :)

uhhhhhhhhh that's it for now :D[/SIZE][/FONT]

Mythologicly. Ever taken a moment to wonder WHY you've been banned numerous times?

It's because your grammar is bad and you don't use capitals at the beginning of sentences ... and your post quality is just poor in general. You're just lucky the regular members jumped in and upped the quality of this thread.

Shape up or you're heading for another ban. That'll be what, number four?

Well my hobbies include making amv's I post them in youtube because I still haven't figured how to upload them into animemusicvideos.org Besides from that baking and reading, that reminds me that I got to get new books. :catgirl:

Guest Mrs Gai Maito
My hobbies and interests are watching anime, writing anime, dancing, playing video games, scrolling the computer, making banners, singing, alot of things ^^ Too many to list.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Time for a quality post! :D
My main hobby is most definitely marching band. I was lucky enough to be made drum major this year, so I spend most of my time planning for, thinking of, or dreaming about what we're going to be doing at practice. Then, of course, there's practice. Thank God I have a month off, though, before band camp.
My next hobby is, sadly, work. I loved my job until all the good people either quit or got fired. Now it's me - the devoted employee of 10 months - and the new college kids who are there simply pro tempore. By the way, I'm a food runner at a restaurant/sports bar near my house.
Taking pictures, of course, is another insanely fun way to live. I like taking them, editing them, anythinging them. It's a lot of fun.
I also like spending time with my friends and particularly enjoy shopping with my best friend Kirsten. She's probably the most amazing person in the world.
Then of course, they're facebook and OB and other various websites that tend to control my evening hours.
Those are my hobbies. They're not that exciting, but they [I]are[/I] in detail.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I have too many interests and hobbies that it gets out of control sometimes.

Cats - I love cats! They are so cute, silly, fluffy, soft, and their purr...so soothing. Their meow is so melodic.

Another interest would be animals in general. I love to ride horses, run around like a maniac with dogs and pucker my lips like a fish when I stare at one through the glass.

Japan is another interest of mine. It leads to a lot of different hobbies that I do, but the country is their core. I like to study history, eat their food, and study their culture.

For hobbies in that department: watching anime, playing video games, learning the language, learning to cook, and even the desire to travel there some day.

That brings me to my next hobby, traveling. I've been all over Europe. I traveled from England to France and all the way to Romania. I want to visit the remaining continents except for Africa. Stupid ebola paranoia. Anyways...

I also like to draw and write on my free time. Lately I have been drawing coloring pages for my Sunday school class of 2 and 3 year olds at church. As for writing, I only write when I am inspired or when I have to.

I also like to pass my time making jewelry. I specifically like to make chokers since it is my favorite kind.

Watching extreme sports is another hobby that I do. I also like to skateboard, snowboard, and rollerblade. I am not very good at anything but I love to do them. I can at least ride them and go up and down a ramp on rollerblades.

I also like to sing and dance. Mainly dance though because I am better at that than anything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]My interests in hobies are the definition of my being. Really, it makes me wonder if I can even call them interests and hobbies when so muvh of my life is dedicated to them.

My most prominent interest is probably music. No matter what I'm doing, I have to be listening to music along with it. It's constant and always there, looming over everything I do. It's an addiction, I'm afraid.

Next would be the internet. As most anyone on these boards can tell you, just about any time I'm not asleep, i'm logged in. The internet fascinates me in many ways. It is a place to find others who share your interests and communicate with a wide variety of people. The internet is the one place I can share my opinion with people who have opinions on the same subject. Also, more recently, I've beome addicted to OB role-playing games XD

Next comes anime and manga. I'm the type who they call 'elitist' cuz I won't tolerate crappy shows, and I try to... 'convert' people to watching better shows, lol. really, I am a sucker for a good story. If i can get into it, I can love it, and as a professional, wise consumer, I have expanded my collection to massive sizes (even though recently I gave almost all my SJ manga to my brothers, namely my 11 volumes of Naruto manga XD)

After that comes writing. Of everything in my list, this is the one i am most torn in placement on. When I conduct writing, I do so with the idea that it is something I would love to make a career out of, and yet it is treated as little more than a hobby, because I am so lame when it comes to writing. It's something I need to work with.

And finally, video games, which have very much fallen a long way down from a prominent position in which they'd have stood about 2 years ago. I barely play video games these days - I've gotten tired of all the RPG plots and when it comes to action games, I'm the type to beat it once and never care to play it again. Recently, I've thought of getting back into gaming a bit because I remember some of the great ones out there, and becasue there are some DS titles I've been gwetting addicted to.

OMG, did I ever ramble on >_>[/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...
Lets see, there's music obviously since that's my career. Not rock or metal mind you but stuff that people usually just call classical though it's far more than that.

The other is hiking with friends and going camping. Seems like lately I don't get to do that enough. I suppose the hot weather and things being closed since they are considered a fire hazard for being so dry doesn't help.

Hanging out with my friends and playing games and watching movies. We do that pretty much every week.

And my new hobbies in the past year are watching anime and checking out manga. I honestly didn't think I'd like it as much as I do, especially since I've found fan subs and such. No commercials as well as being interesting makes for a great combination.

My hobbies, I do not know of these hobbies of which you speak. :rotflmao:

No I work a lot not so I rarely have time to indulge in my hobbies anymore... however they did/do include: drawing, writing, RPing, sitting on the internet :animeswea , and when I ever get it tuned and get lessons going again... playing the violin.

My life is run on my interests and hobbies:animesmil ::

Here's a few big ones for me;)

I sew and sculpt a lot, as in fun stuff.> I make custom plushies and keychains/charms. [My latest creation was a little Kon keychain (Bleach) for myself. ]

I'm really into music. [listening [I]and[/I] making.] I listen to a very wide variety of genres..though most people around me don't know the majority of bands that I like. I'm a singer/pianist, and I've written some of my own songs.

My main thing is artwork. I'm a photographer/graphic design artist. I guess I'm mostly a Photoshop nerd...but I've found flash animation and 3D modeling is pretty fun too.
I have so many projects I have in mind..I hope on starting them sometime soon...[I wish I could get a professional SLR camera..oh so expensive :animecry: ]
I actually hope to find a career involving my kinds of artwork styles...like graphics advertisement.

My prime passion in life is drawing, I gather a lot of pride from my work and I actually want to become an illustrator and is currently looking for such opportunities for such studies.

I am also a lot into Martial arts, this is also one of my passions where I can express myself through the art of combat. I'm doing pretty well as now even though I am still far from mastery of the art I am currently learning.I am also a lot into sports,musculations and physical exercices in overall

And finally My third main passion is Anime and Videogaming. Both makes a lot of influence into my life. I learned most of my basics of english through Videogames and developped my art style through anime.

[SIZE="1"]Suppose reading would be my biggest hobby, spent a good deal of my childhood in my room just engrossed in library books, mostly sci-fi, a lot of the early Bantam-era Star Wars stuff which is pretty hard to get your hands on nowadays. Still a major hobby, though given my work loads from school, I don't really read as often for pleasure any more. Most recent book I read was mostly just to find out what happened at the end of the series rather than wanting to read it. That said, if I do get a good book, I really do enjoy it.

Writing is another big one, don't get much of an opportunity during the school year as there's nothing like four hours of homework and study a night to annihilate the creative process.

Movies and games would be the other main hobbies, they're pretty similar, sit in front of a TV for a couple of hours and stare vapidly at what's going on while either pushing buttons or eating popcorn, or both at the same time. I love going to the cinema though, not just for the big screen, though that is a large part, but because of the atmosphere. I swear there's nothing like paying ?15 between the ticket and the popcorn to keep your mind on the plot.[/SIZE]

Guest Church-kun
I like to draw.....but only at school....^_^;;;
But I like to play video games at home and open up a good Manga.....(mainly Naruto) I also like to hang on the computer and read the Darwin Awards....
That book is funny!

Uhhhh.. I like singing. I am a pretty good singer, considering I have a pure voice and can go from baritone to first soprano. My fave bands are ICP, Evanescence, and Tatu.

I obviously like anime, if I'm here.

And I like writing and drawing, and of course my awesome boyfriend. :animesmil

What I DON'T like, now that's a bit more interesting.

I don't like being told what to do, and when I'm tld what to do, chances are I'm not going to do it.
I hate chatspeak. (Unless it's the occasional lol or omg.. OCCASIONALLY)
And I hate intolerance. HATE HATE HATE.

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well my favorite hobby would be to travel to different locations. If I could afford it I'd do that all the time. But I can't so instead one of my hobbies is to make photo albums from the pictures I've taken on the few vacations I have been on. Though considering that I've been to Yellowstone National park 15+ times including the year of the big fire, it's not like I haven't been on lots of trips. And I still have quite a few photos that need to be put in albums.

Other hobbies include reading, my day just doesn't feel right if I haven't read something and right now I'm currently re reading some of my older Star Trek books. I'm also into video games as well as RPGing here at the boards. And of course movies and listening to music is a big factor. Sometimes it's a toss up as to what I'm going to spend my spare time on. [/FONT][/COLOR]

I love watching anime, reading manga and playing video games. My number one hobby is cosplay. I enjoy taking my favorite anime/manga/game character and bringing them to life. Needless to say this hobby is one that takes a lot of my time and all my money. Other than that I love traveling. I usually head to 3 conventions a year and manage to get some non-anime con traveling in as well.

Besides that I guess you can count my internet browsing time as a hobby. Somehow I find myself spending way too much time on YouTube. :animeswea

Hobbies? Well, I like to read a bunch of books. But that wouldn't be my hobby for the reason that I like to read to better myself. Not for pleasure as some people would.

But hobbies? I'm not sure what you would count as a hobby. Since a hobby is something that most people would indulge into for pleasure (and nothing else). Not for knowledge. I would have to say that my number one hobby is football.
I've played games for a long time now, but it isn't a hobby anymore. Since I'm going to more tournaments and everything, I don't think I can say that its a hobby anymore. Because, I don't do it for the pleasure of saying I won, I do it for the money.
But, with football, I take the look on it that I once did for video games. I used to play them for fun, until I made it to a good player. Then it became business. Not so much of play. I'm almost afraid that will happen with football to, but I think I'll enjoy it either way.

Thanks for your time.