OtakuBoards

Why are women so confusing?

PieFlavoredPie

[QUOTE=Toaster]
[I][COLOR=Magenta]A large portion of todays female generation want things. They don't give a dxmn about how they get it. They want it. They will do evil things to get it, if whining dosen't work. And if they don't get what they want, they sink into depression, EXPECTiNG others to feel sorry for them and pick their a's's'e's up off the floor, or they throw evil, spurned-ex-soap-opera-wife fits.
[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]

[size=1]... I have never met a woman like that.[/size]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Copycatalyst
[QUOTE=Toaster]:animedepr

[I][COLOR=Magenta]I believe women ARE confusing. O.o

A large portion of todays female generation want things. They don't give a dxmn about how they get it. They want it. They will do evil things to get it, if whining dosen't work. And if they don't get what they want, they sink into depression, EXPECTiNG others to feel sorry for them and pick their a's's'e's up off the floor, or they throw evil, spurned-ex-soap-opera-wife fits.

>.> They expect men to simply figure it all out (poor bxstxrds... :( )

The above (more-than-likely-to-be-biased), is based on observations I make daily in school. Studying the behavior of the dreaded shiny girl.[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]

Sorry that's every other American. And yeah, women are neurotic at times. It's what they are. Live with it. It's not confusing if you understand its source.

Guest Copycatalyst
[quote name='PieFlavoredPie']Okay, i get the point that i ned to make a move on her, but i'm not exactly sure what to do since i'm a complete and total noob with women. Me and the friend zone are good buddies.[/quote]

It's not too hard, man. Just ask her general vague questions and then slowly trail into specific questions and then have sex. End of story. Maybe sans the sex part right away and all at least.

Wow, I'm a girl and I'm confused, so this girl who likes another guy apparently is doing everything for you to go and make your move. So, my advise, put the card on the table, ask her what she is all about dude, that is the only thing you can do in this case unless you want to be the kind of guy who just is with a girl because she is desperate.