OtakuBoards

Project Starship Underground

SunfallE

[COLOR="Navy"]I feel terrible. Sincerest apologies to the crew, I know I said that I would post but uni's been a bit hectic lately so I haven't had much time to be on OB.

But honestly, I prefer direction/objectives to work on, especially at times like this when I'm not feeling very creative.

If you keep Cameron in when we get into the objective type stuff then I'll try my hardest to get some sort of post in. (Hope I can keep that....)

Sorry again, I feel bad .___.[/COLOR]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]All right, I've sent everyone an objective for the first phase of dealing with what has required the Argo Navis to drop out of hyperspace. If there are any questions or something is not clear, don't hesitate to ask. Once we get to a certain point I will be sending out the next set of objectives that relate to this incident. Anyway, lets have some fun! :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size="1"]oooh err, -bites lip and shuffles- sorry guys. i've had rather a -insert swear word of your choice *here*- load of work to do and a few problems but yeah... Promise i'll get off my butt and post soon. ^ ^; don't like shoot me with a laser or anything.

Edit: ooh i'll probably have to wait for things to move along abit before posting, o.0[/size]

[quote name='Disenchanted'][size="1"]Edit: ooh i'll probably have to wait for things to move along abit before posting, o.0[/size][/QUOTE]I understand what you are saying. Part of what I was sent obviously will not happen until later. And speaking of that, I've now posted the first part of what I received. I believe I got that correct if not let me know and I'll fix it.

It's also part of Catherine's personality, if it involved checking for life signs or other things medically inclined, she'll simply start giving orders with giving it another thought. So she'll occasionally be quite bossy. :catgirl:

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay, I assumed that the Colonel intends to go over things with the officers first, or rather before the meeting in the main conference room. Which is why I indicated the second conference room. If I'm wrong let me know and I'll fix that. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]I tried to follow my mission briefing as best I could. My initial post had [i]a lot[/i] more tension between Kendra and Nakeisha, but I toned it down to something a little less aggressive. I have no doubt that there will more confrontations between the two in the future, so I don't want to push things to the next level until we 'earn it.'

Feel free to put Nakeisha on the boarding party for the space station. It seems like fitting revenge. Heh.

-Shy[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Shy'][size=1]Feel free to put Nakeisha on the boarding party for the space station. It seems like fitting revenge. Heh.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]After that post by Beth... I'd say it's a given that Nakeisha is going to end up on the boarding party for the space station. lol

*pokes Matt* That's your cue to post! I can't do the rest of my objective until the team is over at the space station. *pokes Matt again for good measure* After all, I'm sure Beth was planning on poking you. :p

[B]EDIT:[/B] o_O Gotta love surprises. I totally missed that I would be going over to the space station. *reads his objectives again* I guess the two of you left it vague on purpose. Or it's your revenge for the poke Matt. lol

Anyway, the bit with Dr. Rhodes at the end there, I figured with how she dragged 'proper' tools and equipment along that she showed up carrying something weird or eccentric. Which is why Michael is thinking, [I]what is she thinking?[/I] I can change that if you wish Shy. Still I just can't imagine her showing up without doing something. Though I didn't specify what so I wouldn't mess up whatever you have in mind Shy, well if you have something in mind that is.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Anyway, the bit with Dr. Rhodes at the end there, I figured with how she dragged 'proper' tools and equipment along that she showed up carrying something weird or eccentric. Which is why Michael is thinking, [I]what is she thinking?[/I] I can change that if you wish Shy. Still I just can't imagine her showing up without doing something. Though I didn't specify what so I wouldn't mess up whatever you have in mind Shy, well if you have something in mind that is.[/QUOTE][size=1]Oh, you'll see what Nakeisha is thinking soon enough. I had to read the post a few times to make sure I didn't miss the park where you explained what she was holding, but thank you for leaving it open for me. I'm just going to post a short bit about her 'equipment' and then I'll be ready to board.

-Shy

[b]Edit:[/b] Posted![/size]

[quote name='Shy'][size=1]Oh, you'll see what Nakeisha is thinking soon enough. I had to read the post a few times to make sure I didn't miss the park where you explained what she was holding, but thank you for leaving it open for me. I'm just going to post a short bit about her 'equipment' and then I'll be ready to board.

-Shy

[b]Edit:[/b] Posted![/size][/QUOTE]Hehe, oh that was priceless! I love your posts with Nakeisha Shy. :catgirl: I laughed and laughed when I read that one. I mean I figured she'd be eccentric but I never imagined what you posted! Fun!

[COLOR="Indigo"]Just a quick note about my post since there is a plot point I discussed with Beth when I was working on it. The reason Dr. Rhodes was expecting them to force their way in is because other than the military, regular ships do not have transport technology just yet since it's a relatively new technology. Being the expedition leader, naturally Brianna was briefed on this, however she has mistakenly assumed that everyone knows about it, or rather that all of them were briefed on it as well.

The moment I saw your post Shy I got that idea and ran it past Beth since I couldn't resist poking Nakeisha, she's a fun character. Heh. Now I'm just waiting for the moment where she solves something and rubs it in everyone's face that she was right. :p[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="darkcyan"]Please excuse me for not posting guys, I?ll work on typing up a post soon, I?ve been having issues. The story still hasn?t moved on far enough for me to post my objective, as I need you guys over at the space station to do what I need to, so for now I?ll just get in a short post about locking on to a position for you guys for transport over too, forgive me if I?m portraying my own character out of character, I haven?t RPed in a while. Thanks to everyone for giving Alex a bit more of a personality. :3

-posted, bleh my muse is so shot, hung, drawn and quartered. Hope that was ok, Someone tell me if my post needs changing. -dies-[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Disenchanted'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="darkcyan"]The story still hasn?t moved on far enough for me to post my objective, as I need you guys over at the space station to do what I need to,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]Heh, my objective isn't until we get over at the space station either. XP

Anyway, I decided to sort of back track a tiny bit or rather fill in what Teresa was doing from the moment she left sickbay until Bishop contacted the group to inform them of the lock on the cargo bay. I hope Sakura and The Boss don't mind my using their characters a bit.

I got the idea to have Teresa sort of stick her foot in her mouth a bit in regards to the Cameron bit. I can always change it if I got your characters wrong. Though I'd like to keep the part with the Colonel in there. Teresa is going to be poking DeSouza over that for some time to come. :p[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=navy]I don't mind at all Aaryanna. In fact thanks to all for still including him even though I haven't posted in so long. The earliest time I'll be able to post is the end of this week. And yeah, my objective isn't until the Space Station too.[/color]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Alright everyone. ^_~ The party is over at the space station. Any and all objectives are now open to be used. There is not set order so feel free to post whenever you're ready. Also, there is no set layout for the space station so however you imagine it, is exactly what it is. [/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*poke* Because I want to find out what's going on! lol That and I want to post again but I was waiting to see what some of the other objectives were. Hehe. That and I'd be sad if this died. :p Oh and to be clear... that poke is meant solely for you BKstyles! I already poked Beth in person when I was over at her house earlier. :D[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*poke* Because I want to find out what's going on! lol That and I want to post again but I was waiting to see what some of the other objectives were. Hehe. That and I'd be sad if this died. :p Oh and to be clear... that poke is meant solely for you BKstyles! I already poked Beth in person when I was over at her house earlier. :D[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]*waves hand in a sleepy fashion* Yes yes, I intend on posting.

Don't forget everyone though that there is no posting order and you do not have to wait for everyone to have posted once to throw something in.

[b]Edit:[/b] Before moving on or going through with any discussed decisions, I'd appreciate it if [b]Disenchanted, Sakura,[/b]and [b]The Boss[/b] gave some sort of update on their status or intentions concerning the RP. A response within the next day would be great if you are able.[/FONT]

[[SIZE="1"]is tempted to start poking people to get things running around here[/SIZE]] But since Matt beat me to it... I'll just make a note here to indicate that if my post didn't make it totally obvious... I have not lost interest in this RPG. :catgirl: I mean... >_> I really want to know what the hell is going on! I hate being left in the dark. lol

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to give this a final nudge since I'm wondering just what happened. In other words, I'd really like an update as to the future of this rpg. :catgirl: Because if enough of us are still interested in playing, I say we trim out those who are obviously not and continue with our adventures.

So I'm saying I am still interested... Who else feels the same way that I do?

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']So I'm saying I am still interested... Who else feels the same way that I do?[/QUOTE]I am and in fact I talked to Beth about this a little while back. XP I'm suppose to post to get things rolling again, but I misunderstood and thought we were waiting on something, which we are not. So I'll get that post up either later tonight or tomorrow for sure. Sorry about that.

[B]EDIT:[/B] And it's up, as you can see I have taken over Sakura's character due to her lack of participation. So from now on I will be controlling both Captain Teresa Schovick and Major Cameron James.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']So I'm saying I am still interested... Who else feels the same way that I do?[/QUOTE]We've sorted it out. ^_~ So things will continue and as you can see Aaryanna now controls Cameron James.

Also, Matt and I are putting some events in motion so for those of you who are at the space station... we need you to wait until after he posts first. The rest of you can post if you wish since the need to wait does not apply to you. ^_^[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']So I'm saying I am still interested... Who else feels the same way that I do?[/QUOTE]Well seeing that Aaryanna has assumed control of one of the wayward characters in this game and The Boss's character is now dead and I along with some of the others have posted... I'd say it's fair to assume I am still interested.

Especially since Beth was telling me that not only is the Gate mission planned out but the next one after that, so I'd definitely like to see how those go as well as finishing up the current one. I've got several ideas as to why they are experiencing the difficulties that they are and I'm curious to know if any of them are correct or not.

Also, Nakeisha is too amusing for this to die. [/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Also, Nakeisha is too amusing for this to die. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Oh I agree. :catgirl: She's such a fun character, I really enjoy Shy's posts with her.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Okay, I've posted the next part of my objective, sorry that took so long.