OtakuBoards

Project Starship Underground

SunfallE

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]No worries Kathy, as you can see I'm behind on this as well. However, things are going to change and soon. I've altered and handed out new objectives so we can wrap up the space station mystery and get going on the gate one. If anything is unclear, just let me know. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wheee! Kendra and Nakeisha... [B]Catfight![/B] Mwahahahaha!

*cough* Ahem... Anyway... That was fun! I like the twist where both DeSouza and Bishop vanished. I was not expecting something like that. And now that we are finally on our way to the planet where the gate is, I'll be sure to get a post up reflecting just how Teresa and Cameron are confused by the whole mess. I mean, their superior officer just vanished after all! Oopsie? Hehehe. Fun stuff! :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR="Indigo"]All right Shy, I understand that your next with Nakiesha. Though I also understand that other than to set the gate in motion, you're not to indicate who is recovered or not, apparently it seems that BKstyles will be handling that part, or so Beth tells me. Regardless, should be fun. :p Also, I agree with Aaryanna, catfights between Nakeisha and Kendra are fun. Heh.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well it was fun while it lasted. XP I already talked with most of you about this but with that final post, Project Starship is officially over. If anyone wants to pick it up again later feel free. Thanks for your input everyone. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well it was fun while it lasted. XP I already talked with most of you about this but with that final post, Project Starship is officially over. If anyone wants to pick it up again later feel free. Thanks for your input everyone. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]I agree, even though I'm sorry to see it go. Though the way you ended it does make it easy for ending up with a new crew should anyone decide to re-launch. If you do... I vote for having BKstyles character ending up in a military prison. :D

[font=franklin gothic medium]Congratulations for finishing this RPG, guys. Very few RPGs have proper endings at OB and I'm really happy to see that this one does.

Looks like we might have a few endings coming up, which is great. It feels good to complete an RPG.[/font]