OtakuBoards

Advanced Wars Rank Hall of fame

Krillen

This room is for people who have Advanced Wars for GBA and think that they are masters of the game.. Share what you know, give others tips, and bragg about how good you are!

As for me, I am a rank 1, i have all the badges, i have every character, ive completed war room, but im still working on advanced campaign, its a toughy i assure you!

So hows everyone else doing?

Ok ill describe it.......

these 3 orange star commanding officers, andy, max, and sami, battle the other guys, simple as that. it is kind of like this........day 1 starts out as you have houses, you build infantry, rockets, tanks, stuff like that, then after your turn, the enemy does the same, on day 2, you move your units torwards your enemy.....and kill him! it is a very fun game, the tutorial which teaches you to play the game lasts about 3 hours or more..... then theyre are 23 levels in which you can beat in different orders with 3 different people. there are also some secret levels. you start at rank 96, then after about 3 or 4 levels you go down a rank, every 6 ranks you get a new badge... i have a rank one with all badges, i am a gold dragon!!! there is a war room section where you can play extra levels when ever you want any time, once completing the campaign story mode in different ways you unlock new characters which you can use in the war room game. then there are multiplayer things, you can use a link cable or just one game boy, all you do is give eachother the game boy and take turns. i bought this game when it first came out and i still havent beaten everything, i still have to beat the advanced campaign, its really hard. i deffinatley reccomend this game. wow i wrote alot, is that enough info for you? trust me, this game never gets boring.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Is it a good game? What's it even about? [/B][/QUOTE]

Have you ever heard of or played Nes Wars, SNES wars or N64 wars. It is the fourth Wars game in the series, unfourtunatly the other three wern't released out side of Japan. So anyway..... the point is if you want to get some info on the game, try and find out some stuff about those games first.