Alexander

Which would win?  

1. 1. Which would win?

• The Unstoppable Force
    • The Immovable Object
    • Both

Guest Saiyaman
This in gonna be short and sweet.

Immoveable is the same as unstopable. Therefore Unstoppable is the same as immoveable. Ofcourse only two people will agree with me on this. So it would just be a endless fight but probably Unstop would win because unmove can't move. That don't mean he is strong.

But that's one of the confusing things.. how could niether win? If the force is stopped, the Object wins. If the Object moves, the slightest bit, the force wins. There can be no middle ground.

I'm not so sure I understand you, Saiyaman. If something is Immovable, then it must by it's very nature be stopped, thus it cannot be Unstoppable.

Pyromunkie: How could it go on forever? If it did, that would mean that either the force was slowly pushing the object, or that the object had stopped the force, because time is passing.

It's completely mindboggling.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander[/i]
[b]Pyromunkie: How could it go on forever? If it did, that would mean that either the force was slowly pushing the object, or that the object had stopped the force, because time is passing.[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Then ya, they would cancel each other out. The Object and the Force are polar opposites on a certain perpecstive. It's like the "N" and "S" poles of a magnet, except this time on a much bigger scale. Anything that cannot be stopped, no matter how big or small it is, must hold a [i][b]lot[/i][/b] of energy, more than the human mind could possibly imagine. The Object is the same the Force, just the complete opposite. It has such negative energy that it can't even move if hit by something, let alone move itself. Ya, they would cancel out and probably cause this huge explosion of some sort and create a massive void of nothing, because that's what the final sum of there power. The Force with its what can only be described as infinite unstoppable power, and the Object with its infinite immovable power. If you put those together you get nothing. Just like taking -2 + 2. You get 0.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]That's the only thing that make since, really... all others are just confusing. That, on the other hand makes perfect since. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I believe you mean "sense" not "since" but ya, it seemed to make [i]sense[/i] to me, though it wasn't too hard to figure out in my odd little mind :freak:[/SIZE]

I think that they would transfer their energy to each other like in pool. The cue ball rolls and hit another ball. The cue ball stays because it transfered it's momentum to the other ball, and teh other ball would have gone on forver, and it not been for gravity, friction, and fluid friction. So, the immovable object is now unstobable and the unstopable object is now immovable. This is only in theory though.

Guest Twisted Face
the unstoppable force, because who says how you have to defeat the unmovable object. maybe it can be defeated without being moved.

Whoa...Cera, let me pop a few of those Tylenol too, please. Well, there is no answer to that question because, it couldn't happen. I suppose if those two forces clashed that the unstoppable force would win though. It would eventually grind its way through the immovable object without moving it.

-Justin

Guest Twisted Face
this is so ****ed up, my day here has been composed of pure ****. i said the same thing as justin. nothing towards you lady m, but ****, onviously everyone here things im a dumbass but tetsuo, so maybe i should just leave.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anime Elf [/i]
[B]I think that they would transfer their energy to each other like in pool. The cue ball rolls and hit another ball. The cue ball stays because it transfered it's momentum to the other ball, and teh other ball would have gone on forver, and it not been for gravity, friction, and fluid friction. So, the immovable object is now unstobable and the unstopable object is now immovable. This is only in theory though. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Yes that does make some sense, but this here is only assuming that this Force and this Object are going to follow these laws of nature (gravity, friction, etc.) My point here is, if one can't be stopped and one can't be moved then they have to be extraordinary and possibly not follow these laws. In order for one to become the other, some kind of chemical reaction would have to take place. With your example of the pool balls. Even though the que ball transfered it's momentum to (let's say) the 9 ball, and the uqe ball becomes stopped and the 9 ball continues on, the 9 ball is still the 9 ball, it hadn't become the que ball.

So what I'm saying here is the if something is Immovable by it's basic nature it's going to remain immovable. And same with Unstoppable. If and when the Force and Object would meet, the Force [i]could[/i] transfer it's momentum, but the Object may not accept it, it'll just repel it. And that's when this supposed chemical reaction would occur. Where -2 + 2 = 0 And you get that void as forementioned.[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh[/i]
[b]i agree w/ justin. you can't stop something that's unstoppable.[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Just as anything that's Immovable is Immovable. And who says that this Immovable Object can be grinded through? Nowhere along the line did it say that.[/SIZE]

Guest Saiyaman
This is such a hard question to answer. Since it isn't real the possibliaitys are endless. Something unstoppable cannot be stopped. Something unmoveeable cannot be moved. you don't have to move to die. You don't have to stop something to destroy it. They can both win and lose.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i]
[B]this is so ****ed up, my day here has been composed of pure ****. i said the same thing as justin. nothing towards you lady m, but ****, onviously everyone here things im a dumbass but tetsuo, so maybe i should just leave. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well you have such a attitude and bringing up crap in every topic you post you need to chill.

Guest Twisted Face
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]This is such a hard question to answer. Since it isn't real the possibliaitys are endless. Something unstoppable cannot be stopped. Something unmoveeable cannot be moved. you don't have to move to die. You don't have to stop something to destroy it. They can both win and lose.

Well you have such a attitude and bringing up crap in every topic you post you need to chill. [/B][/QUOTE]how am i bringing up crap, everyone else is. see what i mean. im just defending myself, but yall dont care, and i dont give a **** what you think im doing anyway, cuz i know the truth. you jkust dont see it that way, and never will cuz you dont like me. the whole worlds like that.and i aint whining, im trying to help you understand, cuz you may not give a **** about me, but your another human, and i want you to know this so that you can take care of yourself when the time comes.

Guest Twisted Face
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]the way i see it is this:

neither would win, because who is to say the immovable object is in the path on the unstoppable object? But if it was i agree with either anime elf or justin. [/B][/QUOTE]saiyaman im showing you this kind of bullshit

Guest Saiyaman
You know i'm not gonna seek down to your level. You spam. Double Post. Talk stupid. Use language against Moderators and Members. I wouldn't be suprised if you got a warning for all you did,

Guest Twisted Face
i cant believe i tried to help you. you prolly didnt even try to understand me, i dont want to start something with you.im sorry if i made you mad, but god your no better than the type of people i was talking about.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]Here's a question which always made my head hurt.

Which would win, a unstoppable force, or a immovable object?

Don't take it TOO seriously though, because I know niether can exist... [/B][/QUOTE]

im taking physics AP (advanced placement for all you losers that don't know) and there is no such thing for either the only unstoppable force is the speed of light and nothing can ever achieve the speed of lght because its density would drasticly increase which would make it immoveable. so that would make it all the same thing. the immovable object is the unstoppable force.

this is the theory of Tetsuo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Whoa...Cera, let me pop a few of those Tylenol too, please. Well, there is no answer to that question because, it couldn't happen. I suppose if those two forces clashed that the unstoppable force would win though. It would eventually grind its way through the immovable object without moving it.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

you pretty much just reitterated what twisted said.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Neither would win. If such things did exist and this event did happen where one met the other it would either: (1) go on forever since one can't defeat the other, or (2) they would cancel each other out on impact. That's my thought anyways.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

i agree with you Piro. it makes a lot of sense. but i still like my physics point of view