OtakuBoards

The Challenge: A Survivor Story [PG

SunfallE

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="goldenrod"]All right, if you've entered this thread then you need a little explanation as to what this story is about. For starters it's not meant to be an OtakuBoards fan fiction. It will look like one of course since on some level it is... However, it comes completely from an insane and wacky dream I had the other day. A dream that was so silly that I decided to do more with it. XP So I hope you keep that in mind when you read it. And for those of you who are part of Survivor I hope you at least get a kick out of it since I know when I woke up and realized what I had dreamed about I just laughed and laughed over it.

Anyway, with that in mind I give you the first chapter. I hope you like it. Also, there will be more of course. This is only the beginning of the dream after all. Though it won't be too terribly long, about five to six chapters at the most I'm thinking. Anyway... Time to read yes? ^_~

[SIZE="6"][CENTER]Chapter One: Evicted! [/CENTER][/SIZE]

The remaining Survivors were gathered in the Adventure Square, having been called together by Sandy. The Aces clearly cocky over their recent win against the Sunflowers, who though nervous were just as flamboyant in their intent to exact payback in the next challenge. But before that could happen Sandy would be announcing who was being evicted out of the game and back into the rest of OtakuBoards.

?[B]It doesn?t matter which one of us leaves,[/B]? Aaryanna was declaring. ?[B]The rest of the Sunflowers are gonna kick your butts![/B]?

?[B]Sweetie, don?t do that.[/B]? Aaryanna_Mom said with a slightly pained expression. But not before Aaryanna stuck her tongue out at BKstyles, the current Captain of the Aces, who merely winked back at her.

?[B]All right everyone, thank you for coming.[/B]? All eyes turned to face Sandy who along with indifference had entered the main Survivor thread. ?[B]I?ve come to a decision in regards to the current tie among the Sunflowers for evicting one of their players as well as the delay of the Aces in making the final choice.[/B]? He stopped and started tapping his foot impatiently.

?[B]In light of this problem as well as the constant violation of the rules about not harassing the judge I have decided to declare the last challenge void.[/B]?

Immediately there was a cry of protest among the Aces that with a wave of her modrod, indifference silenced.

?[B]It?s simple,[/B]? Sandy said once order had been restored. ?[B]It?s clear to me that all of you need a swift kick in the butt, so with that in mind I?m evicting all of you back into the real world.[/B]?

?[B]You?ve got to be kidding![/B]? SunfallE protested. ?[B]Nothing that has happened here warrants a ban![/B]? She turned to indifference, ?[B]What the hell are you doing? How can you possibly agree with this?[/B]?

?[B]Shut up![/B]? Sandy snapped. ?[B]Let me finish explaining.[/B]? He waited for the others to calm back down as well. ?[B]You?re not being banned but evicted. That eviction is temporary and will only last until you are caught.[/B]?

?[B]You?d better have a good explanation Sandy,[/B]? BKstyles interrupted. ?[B]Just what the hell do you mean by caught?[/B]?

?[B]It?s simple, I?ve put a bounty on your heads.[/B]? Sandy smiled at the startled gasps among the players. ?[B]The goal of this challenge will be to be the last one caught. As of this moment, those of the real world believe that all of you are wanted criminals.[/B]?

Sandy held up a hand to stay the next wave of protests from the players. ?[B]I?ve made sure that it?s for a live capture only and indifference will give you protection from being killed. But once she boots you into the real world it will be up to each of you to use your skills to evade capture.[/B]?

?[B]But?[/B]? Aaryanna_Mom started to protest.

?[B]Kathy,[/B]? Sandy said kindly, ?[B]Try to understand, I?ve been patient and pretty damn reasonable in spite of all the protests thrown my way. It?s time for everyone here to learn a lesson.[/B]?

?[B]Lesson? What are you talking about Sandy![/B]? White protested, ?[B]Some of us have duties here you know.[/B]? He turned to leave only to halt like the rest of them when indifference did something that froze all of them in place. Leaving all of them unable to move.

?[B]I?m aware of that White, and believe me, I?ve already made sure that other moderators will tend to your duties as well as the rest of you while you are gone.[/B]? Sandy sighed semi dramatically. ?[B]No more arguments! You?re been given a challenge and I expect you to do it! Whoever wins will have the privilege of selecting a member, regardless of which team they are on and evicting them from the game.[/B]?

He turned to indifference who with a nod tossed everyone back into the real world. Ignoring their cries of protest. The nine Survivors, BKstyles, Ezekiel, Tiana, Shy, White, Aaryanna, Aaryanna_Mom, Rach and SunfallE found themselves in a huge mall staring at a screen displaying the information for their capture.

Time stood still as they realized that hundreds of people were staring at them. Recognition slowly dawning on the faces of the people from the real world as they stared at the wanted criminals who had appeared before them. Whispers began to start?[I] Oh my God! It?s them! Someone call the police! How the hell did they get there? [/I]

?[B]Hell![/B]? SunfallE swore. A sentiment that was echoed among the rest of the Survivors as they stared at those who were around them.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Heh, that must have been quite a wacky dream. How I manged to creep in there as the one who sent all of you to the '[I]real world[/I]' I'll never know. I'd rather stuff Sandy there since I got '[I]Evicted[/I]' over the time issue back in the beginning of the survivor rpg.

It is a funny concept though. And if that were to happen... ten to one says that Rachmaninoff gets caught first. :p Oh and it's a given... Aaryanna needs to kick BKstyles in the shins. I'll be back looking for that in one of the next chapters. Heh.[/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]ten to one says that Rachmaninoff gets caught first. :p Oh and it's a given... Aaryanna needs to kick BKstyles in the shins. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Thanks a lot traitor. Feh! I do agree about Aaryanna though, she needs to clobber BKstyles and the Aces. Especially after they evicted SunfallE from Survivor for real. I really thought it was going to be me. Not her. >_<

Also, dammit woman! You left us right at a cliff hanger. In the middle of a mall with all those people no less. That would totally suck. Heh. And now I'm curious to see where it goes from here.

And another thing... everyone knows that you're the cruel overseer who kicks people's butts off the boards Crystia. :p So for you to show up in that respect in Beth's dream makes perfect sense to me. lol

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]ten to one says that Rachmaninoff gets caught first. Oh and it's a given...[B] Aaryanna needs to kick BKstyles in the shins[/B]. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]I so agree. *sticks her tongue out at BKstyles* :D

I'm with Sandy on this Beth. You and your insane dreams! Hehe! I love it! That would be the coolest challenge ever! Oh and just for kicks... I'm betting Rachmaninoff gets caught first too! And if so, what do I get if I'm right? :p

Also, I wonder just what our crimes are, as well as how high the bounty is. lol [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='indifference;785942][COLOR="Indigo"]ten to one says that Rachmaninoff gets caught first. :p [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Funny you should say that...[quote name='Sandy;785959]Oh my... You and your dreams, Beth! XD[/QUOTE]Hehe, trust me Sandy, you have no idea. I swear! I have the wackiest dreams! XP LOL! [QUOTE=Rachmaninoff;785962]And another thing... everyone knows that you're the cruel overseer who kicks people's butts off the boards Crystia. :p So for you to show up in that respect in Beth's dream makes perfect sense to me. lol[/QUOTE]He has you there Crystia. Hehe. ^_~[QUOTE=Aaryanna'][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh and just for kicks... I'm betting Rachmaninoff gets caught first too! And if so, what do I get if I'm right? :p [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]Uh... I'll get back to you on that one?

Anyway, thanks for all the comments everyone. lol I'm still laughing over having this insane dream in the first place. And with that in mind I have the next chapter for all of you. ^_~ I hope you continue to enjoy it as much as I did having it. Well once I woke up that is. I was pretty mad at Sandy during the whole dream. lol Anyway.... time for the next chapter.

[SIZE="6"][CENTER]Chapter Two: Captured! [/CENTER][/SIZE]

Before anyone could do more than freeze in place and wonder what to do next the huge TV screen in the middle of the open five-story mall changed from the display of the Survivors and the information for their capture to something more startling. The Survivor?s gasped in surprise as Sandy and indifference appeared on the screen.

?[B]What are you waiting for?[/B]? Sandy demanded. ?[B]No hesitation! No delays! That?s what got you in this mess in the first place![/B]? He sighed. ?[B]To your right is a door leading to a set of stairs, it?s simple, once eight of you are in the door will shut and the ninth will be left outside.[/B]?

?[B]Sandy![/B]? A shrill voice spoke up, startling the Survivors who turned to see Aaryanna stomping her feet in anger, waving her modrod around, sparks coming out from the end.

?[B]You bring me back right this instant before I take that modrod of yours and shove it up your?[/B]? What else she would have said was muffled as Aaryanna_Mom quickly put her hand over her mouth.

?[B]Aaryanna![/B]? She said, clearly shocked. ?[B]You?ll do no such thing young lady![/B]?

?[B]We don?t have time for this.[/B]? Shy indicated the crowd that was backing away in alarm over the sparks coming from Aaryanna's modrod. A split second later it was too late as screams erupted and cries of them being armed went out.

All hell broke loose as people began to run away and to the Survivor?s horror they could see a bunch of armed security rapidly approaching their position. Sandy laughed at the group.

?[B]Did you really think I?d let you drag this out too? The moment you arrived I notified the authorities! In a very short time this mall will be totally surrounded. I expect this challenge to last no more than a few hours at most.[/B]? He gave them a stern look. ?[B]Now move! Or else the first person caught will be evicted immediately![/B]?

The screen switched back to the display of the Survivors and the details for their capture. Aaryanna worked her way free and started yelling at the screen again, even though Sandy was gone.

BKstyles and Rachmaninoff exchanged a knowing glance as the other Survivors started running for the door to the right. BKstyles, before Aaryanna could realize what he was up too picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder, her protests towards Sandy coming to an end as she grunted in surprise and then struggled a bit as BKstyles ran for the door.

?[B]Put me down!?[/B] Aaryanna yelled. ?[B]I?m not a kid![/B]?

The others were already at the door when the security got close enough to start shooting at the Survivors. First through the door was White and then Tiana who was closely followed by Ezekiel and Shy. Seconds later Aaryanna_Mom was through, turning to watch anxiously for Aaryanna and BKstyles who were lagging a bit behind the rest.

A bullet hit the wall by the door, causing Aaryanna_Mom to flinch. ?[B]I thought Sandy said indifference would protect us from being killed![/B]?

As if to answer that thought a shot hit BKstyles in the left leg causing him to stagger and fall, sending Aaryanna sprawling. ?[B]Hell![/B]? Even though whatever indifference had done caused the bullet to change into a simple jolt of electricity, it still hurt.

?[B]Dammit![/B]? Rachmaninoff swore as he stopped and ran back to a section with chairs for people to sit down. Without a thought he grabbed potted plants and chairs and started tossing them at the security that was approaching.

?[B]You idiot![/B]? BKstyles shouted as he got back up. ?[B]What the hell are you doing?[/B]?

Rachmaninoff shot him a look as if he was an idiot. He started to reply only to gasp in surprise and pain as several shots hit him in the back sending him sprawling. He looked up to see that SunfallE had gotten Aaryanna to the door and had run back to help. But it was too late; even as Rachmaninoff started to get up he was tackled by the security and forced back down.

?[B]Rach![/B]? SunfallE screamed as she pulled out her own modrod intent on zapping the security who were pinning Rach down. BKstyles grabbed her and dragged her through the door before she could take more than a step in Rach?s direction.

Moments later the door closed and a loud locking noise could be heard, followed by a chime as Sandy?s voice was heard over the mall announcement system.

[B]?Rachmaninoff has been captured.[/B]?

"[B]Gah![/B]" SunfallE threw her hands up in disgust. "[B]I swear to God I'm gonna murder you when I get back Sandy![/B]"

"[B]SunfallE"[/B] BKstyles started to say.

"[B]I know! I know! We don't have time for this.[/B]" She turned to face the others who were hesitating over whether to go up or down. As well as whether they should stick together or not. The Survivors just stared at one another, uncertain as to what they should do.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Oh dear. I don't know whether to laugh or cringe over how accurately that displays Aaryanna. lol And I must say, Sandy is right Beth, you and your dreams! :catgirl:

I'll be keeping an eye out to see who wins this challenge. How I managed to not be the first one caught is beyond me. And now that everyone is temporarily cut off from the security that caught Rachmaninoff, there's no telling who will be next.

Anyway, fun stuff!

[SIZE="1"]Great story, poor Rach, but at least he'll be the first one back on OtakuBoards, that is if Sandy is keeping his word. I rather imagine he'll go on a power trip and kill everyone off one by one. You know I'm kidding Sandy. :p

As for this being based off a weird dream, I have to admit, in all my time here, I've only ever once dreamed about something involving OB.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Indigo"]That was just as much fun as the first chapter. Heh, I love how eeevil Sandy is as he puts it and Aaryanna's temper tantrum was hilarious. But what I love best was how both BKstyles and Rachmaninoff were being gentlemen. lol

First BKstyles by helping Aaryanna and Rach by running back to distract the security instead of simply snatching Aaryanna and leaving BKstyles out to dry. I mean that's what I would have done. Instead of helping out. But Rach? Even in her dreams Beth has you down pat. lol [/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE;786118][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]?[B]You idiot![/B]? BKstyles shouted as he got back up. ?[B]What the hell are you doing?[/B]? [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]That's what I want to know. XP Just what the hell was I thinking? lol[quote name='SunfallE;786118][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]?Rachmaninoff has been captured.[/B]?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Gah! >_< Figures! All of you who were betting I would be caught first... [[SIZE="1"]death to you all and and whatnot.[/SIZE]] Okay I kid. But still, helping BKstyles? The enemy? Pfft! [QUOTE=Gavin;786192][SIZE="1"]Great story, poor Rach, but at least he'll be the first one back on OtakuBoards, that is if Sandy is keeping his word. I rather imagine he'll go on a power trip and kill everyone off one by one. You know I'm kidding Sandy. :p[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Hehe, at least someone feels bad that I got clobbered. As for Sandy... Damn if I have no trouble imagining him being ruthless and nailing everyone. I can [I]totally[/I] see him doing this to the Survivors if he could. :p[QUOTE=indifference;786196][COLOR="Indigo"]Aaryanna's temper tantrum was hilarious. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Agreed, I can so imagine her doing that. Better yet, have Aaryanna the dog bite Sandy. [[SIZE="1"]kidding[/SIZE]][QUOTE=indifference;786196][COLOR="Indigo"] But what I love best was how both BKstyles and Rachmaninoff were being gentlemen. lol [/COLOR][/QUOTE]You are such a traitor Crystia. lol[QUOTE=indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"']First BKstyles by helping Aaryanna and Rach by running back to distract the security instead of simply snatching Aaryanna and leaving BKstyles out to dry. I mean that's what I would have done. Instead of helping out. But Rach? Even in her dreams Beth has you down pat. lol [/COLOR][/quote]Feh! If only I had a say... lol I kid. Still. XP It pains me to admit that you're probably right. :animeshy:

And now that I'm done... I have to say that I enjoyed that quite a bit so I'll be looking for the next part, even though I've already been captured. Dammit! lol

[COLOR="Navy"]God. I'm so glad I never joined that RPG and got as far as you all did. Sandy's one violent moderator, you guys must have a hard time[B]surviving [/B]the whole fiasco with that guy behind the wheel. [Spoiler] get it, [B]Surviving![/B] Ha ha[/Spoiler]

And poor, poor Rach...

But it's really a good story Beth! (Don't zap me with your mod-rod for calling you that, cause I really don't know you that much! XD) And I'll read the next chapter for sure. I just hope Tiana wins this challenge. She's the only person out of you all that I really talk to on OB. No offense to the others of coarse, I don't want Sandy's wrath to get the best of them. :p[/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"]Hmph, still gonna kick me in the shins for trying to help you out and taking a bullet for you, Aaryanna :p. Hehe.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]Feh! I can't believe I got picked up like a sack of potatoes no less! XP And by our arch enemy, the captain of the Aces! Gah!

As for the comments about me actually getting upset like that.. I don't know what you're talking about. :shifty: I would never do that. *innocent smile*

Hehe, still that was too fun! I was right! Rach was the first one to be caught! :p And Sandy is eeevil! I loved that the best since I figured once we were in the real world his part was done! And the way he announced Rach's capture over the mall's announcement system was too funny! I bet the people in the real world are going.. wtf? ^_^

This whole thing sort of reminds me of my diorama I did with the eggs. I can just imagine Sandy watching everything going on from the vantage point of being in OB. I don't know what I was expecting but having him laugh at us was not it. I can't wait to see who gets '[I]captured[/I]' next. Well so long as it's not me! :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I would never do that. *innocent smile*
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Navy"]Quick get Aaryanna captured before it's too late! I kid! :p

So who gets captured next I wonder? The [I]innocent[/I] Aaryanna? Or the [I]uplifting[/I] BKstyles? [spoiler]2 jokes in one post! Woot![/spoiler] Come on Beth, we're wating for more. ;)[/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Sandy;786139]Great stuff, I love how eeeevil I am. >;D[/QUOTE]Trust me, you are pretty eeeevil through out the dream. lol [QUOTE=Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Great story, poor Rach, but at least he'll be the first one back on OtakuBoards, that is if Sandy is keeping his word. I rather imagine he'll go on a power trip and kill everyone off one by one. You know I'm kidding Sandy. :p

As for this being based off a weird dream, I have to admit, in all my time here, I've only ever once dreamed about something involving OB.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Thanks. ^_~ As for having dreams about OB, I've only had two, and the first was more of being in the same situation of an rp instead of actually being at OB. So in that respect this is my first. XP It still surprised me though. I mean I do have wacky dreams and I had a pretty wacky one last night no less. But usually they do not include OB. lol[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="Navy"]Sandy's one violent moderator.

But it's really a good story Beth! (Don't zap me with your mod-rod for calling you that, cause I really don't know you that much! XD) [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Uh oh, now you've done it. Sandy's gonna smack you! [[SIZE="1"]kidding![/SIZE]] Also, Beth is my name after all, so I'd hardly zap you over that. ^_~

Anyway, thanks again for the comments. And having said that it's time for the next chapter and to reveal just who will be 'captured' next.

[SIZE="6"][CENTER]Chapter Three: Separated! [/CENTER][/SIZE]

Before the Survivors could even move to head either up or down the stairs, once again the mall announcement system activated.

“[B]Your attention please,[/B]” a female voice said calmly, though tension could be heard in the voice. “[B]Due to an unexpected emergency we are shutting the mall down. Please head to the nearest exit in an orderly fashion. I repeat…[/B]”

Stunned the Survivors listened until the sound sirens could be heard. Startled they ran up several sets of stairs until they were able to look outside, as the top level was glass along the outside as the stairs was along the outside of the building. Outside was a city that none of them recognized but there was no mistaking the flash of sirens as police cars could be seen approaching rapidly.

“[B]What in the world are we wanted for?[/B]” Tiana wondered.

“[B]I don’t know,[/B]” Ezekiel, answered, “[B]I was too surprised to actually read what was on the screen.[/B]” She looked to the others who simply shook their heads, as they had not caught it either.

“[B]It doesn’t matter[/B],” BKstyles spoke up. “[B]We need to get moving, it won’t take them long to follow us here.[/B]”

As if to confirm that thought the sound of a door opening further down could be heard and shouts of they went this way came up the stairwell. Aaryanna peered down and caught a flash of blue from the uniform of the security.

“[B]Great more of those security guys,[/B]” she grumbled as they ran up the last bit of steps and burst out onto the top level of the mall. Only a moment was spent glancing at the signs hanging from the ceiling to see that the closest set of stairs and exits were to the right.

With a brief pause to look at one another the Survivors turned and ran for the stairs, ignoring the startled looks and screams from the people who were in the process of evacuating. But when they were halfway down a wide hallway a huge screen hanging from the ceiling that was displaying the Survivors and the information for their capture switched to one of Sandy and indifference again. All of them coming to a startled halt as Sandy spoke up at the same time Sandy triggered a metal security grate. Blocking the path to the stairs.

“[B]Break it up people! This is about surviving![/B]” Sandy chided them. “[B]At this rate you’ll all be caught at the same time. If that happens I’ll evict the first two people to be caught on each team from the game![/B]”

"[B]Why the hell did you close the security gate Sandy![/B]" BKstyles argued. "[B]You never said we had to split up, that's hardly fair..."[/B]

Sandy interrupted BKstyles, “[B]Enough! I am sick of hearing people complain about whether a challenge is fair or not! Now move it![/B]”

The screen switched back to one of the Survivors and with a groan of disgust they turned to run back the way they had come, reaching the area in the center where it was open all the way down to the main floor. Squads of security as well as the police could be seen heading up open stairs in the center.

“[B]Great,[/B]” White said sarcastically.

At that moment the door to the stairs that the Survivors had come up opened and mall security came pouring out. Without hesitation cries of over here rang out and shots were fired, forcing the Survivors to split into two groups.

White, Ezekiel, Tiana, Shy and Aaryanna_Mom ran to the right while BKstyles, Aaryanna and SunfallE ran to the left, attempting to dodge the shots that were being fired.

As luck would have it the security went after the larger group, instantly shooting in an attempt to take them down. Aaryanna_Mom was clipped by a shot, causing her to give out a startled cry as she fell. Without a second thought Shy moved to help her only to be hit by several shots in the chest that sent him sprawling.

“[B]Mom![/B]” Aaryanna screamed when she realized what had happened. She started to run back until SunfallE caught her.

“[B]There are too many of them![/B]” SunfallE cried as she pulled Aaryanna along with her, running just behind BKstyles until they ducked around the corner and later into a tiny shop to hide for a moment.

At that moment the mall announcement system activated with a chime and once again Sandy’s voice was heard.

“[B]Aaryanna_Mom and Shy have been captured.[/B]”

“[B]Hell![/B]” Aaryanna swore! “[B]She better be alright![/B]” Frustrated she started to stalk off only to halt when BKstyles put his hand on her shoulder.

“[B]I’m sure she’s fine.[/B]”

Aaryanna opened her mouth to argue and then changed her mind and just nodded. The three of them looked at each other for a moment. They couldn’t stay there for long. It wouldn’t take the security long to realize where they were. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Wow, you weren't kidding about Sandy continuing to be eeevil in the dream. lol And dammit! I really want to know just what we were wanted for!

Anyway... hehe, seems that Shy got nailed for doing the same thing I did, trying to help someone. That's just too funny. Especially since I can imagine him doing just that!

Good stuff. :catgirl: I look forward to seeing just who makes it out on top.

[COLOR="Indigo"]Heh, I love how Sandy continues to be eeevil, he's really laying down the law in this challenge. lol I can just see him smacking all of you for having a herd mentality instead of going your separate ways to try and evade the authorities. And even though I seem to be silent I do like how I seem to be with Sandy each time he contacts the Survivors.

And why am I not surprised that Shy's first instinct was to help Aaryanna_Mom? Getting himself nailed and captured in the process? lol It really does fit since I too can totally see him doing that.

Anyway, now that the groups are seperated I'm wondering how that's going to work out. So don't keep us waiting too long. After all Aaryanna still needs to kick BKstyles in the shins. :p[/COLOR]

Well looks like it was my turn this time. lol Poor Shy, getting clobbered for attempting to help me. If something like this was real, I'd be wondering how I could possibly keep up with you kids. And I do have to admit, I too am curious as to just what we are wanted for. Because with the security immediately firing and so many police coming to the area... one has to wonder. lol

Anyway, again, fun stuff and good job at being evil Sandy. ;)

[SIZE="1"]Heh heh, Josh gets riddled and then captured for trying to do the gentlemanly thing, that really would be so like him to try and save Aaryanna Mom. I can't seem to find that picture of him in a Superman suit, but rest assured that scene so fits him.

I'm actually just waiting for James to appear and bitch-slap Sandy over this.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Thanks again for the comments everyone. ^_~ Here's the next part of the dream. So who's going to be captured next? Heh. Oh and Gavin, I have to agree, that part with Shy, I can easily imagine him doing just that. lol

[SIZE="6"][CENTER]Chapter Four: Battle![/CENTER][/SIZE]

?[B]This is never going to work,[/B]? SunfallE declared. ?[B]There are too many cops and security for us to openly run around in the mall.[/B]?

?[B]What do you suggest then?[/B]? BKstyles asked.

SunfallE smiled and pointed at a tall ladder in the back of the small antiques shop. It was apparent that someone had been doing repairs on the ceiling since a section was still open.

?[B]Isn?t that dangerous?[/B]? Aaryanna asked. ?[B]I mean what if we slip and fall though the ceiling?[/B]?

?[B]It shouldn?t be that bad, if we stick to the major supports we should be fine. Besides,[/B]? she said with a grin. ?[B]If we?re lucky we might find a vantage point where we can get a view of the center of the mall.[/B]?

BKstyles nodded. ?[B]Alright then, lets get moving before someone comes along.[/B]?

It didn?t take them long to climb up the ladder and into the opening and seeing where to go was simple since whoever had been working there had left a couple of flashlights along with their tools there. Though SunfallE simply used her modrod to create a gentle glow for them to see by.

?[B]That?s hardly fair,[/B]? BKstyles observed. ?[B]Having that gives you an advantage.[/B]?

Aaryanna rolled her eyes. ?[B]Oh come on, it?s not like your team doesn?t have two moderators as well. Besides if you don?t shut up you?ll get Sandy mad at us for complaining again.[/B]? She narrowed her eyes and glared at BKstyles. ?[B]If that happens I?ll zap you myself.[/B]?

?[B]Aaryanna.[/B]? SunfallE said warningly.

But Aaryanna just stuck her tongue out at both of them and moved ahead of the others a bit, heading towards what appeared to be a light up ahead. A few minutes later she got to a tiny ledge that overlooked the inner part of the mall, giving her a clear view of the open area and all the shops on the top floor.

As SunfallE and BKstyles approached and then got down on their stomachs to take a look the sound of gunfire reached their ears and calls for someone to surrender. The three looked at each other and then back out again in time to see White, Tiana and Ezekiel running down one of the hallways that went back towards the outside of the mall, only they were running towards the center of the open mall with both security and the police firing at them.

?[B]Damn![/B]? Aaryanna swore under her breath. ?[B]If they don?t get out of sight soon?[/B]?

To their horror Ezekiel who was a little behind the other two was hit by multiple shots in the back sending her teetering over the edge of the railing for the open area that went all the way to the bottom level. Desperately she reached for something to catch herself with only to fall with a scream as her fingers missed the railing and grasped empty air.

Desperately both SunfallE and Aaryanna pulled out their modrods and started to move to try and catch her only to halt when Ezekiel was caught in a brilliant flash of light and vanished.

The now familiar chime sounded and once again Sandy?s voice was heard over the mall?s announcement system.

?[B]Ezekiel has been captured[/B].?

BKstyles, SunfallE and Aaryanna watched from their vantage point along the edge of the section above the ceiling of the shops but not of the center of the mall, which was open all the way up and made of glass. As they watched, both White and Tiana who upon realizing that Ezekiel was most likely back at OtakuBoards attempted to escape the groups closing in on them. In the end they were forced to take shelter in a toy store, and though they couldn?t clearly see just where they were hiding, they could see inside the store with ease.

The police and security were cautiously approaching when suddenly baseballs came flying towards them, pelting them without mercy. Driving them back, forcing them to try going down a different isle only for the same thing to happen again.

?[B]Heh, that?s pretty smart of them to do that.?[/B] BKstyles observed. ?[B]They don?t know that we are well hidden, they?re probably trying to hold out in the hope that we?ll be captured first.[/B]?

For the next fifteen minutes it was all BKstyles, SunfallE and Aaryanna could do to not laugh as everything from nerf guns, super soakers and remote control cars were used to foil the police and the security. The crowning glory being when both White and Tiana in a coordinated move together climbed to the top of the shelves and crept forward to pelt them with huge bags of marbles that resulted in everyone tripping over themselves.

The laughter stopped when a police assault squad showed up and stormed the store. It was clear that simple toys would not be enough to stall them and sure enough, a few minutes later once again Sandy voice was heard.

?[B]White and Tiana have been captured.[/B]?

The remaining three watched as the police and mall security fanned out and started searching for them. Then after glancing at one another they carefully backed away from their vantage point and then SunfallE spoke.

?[B]It won?t be long before they figure out what we did. We?d better get moving.[/B]? The others simply nodded in agreement before starting to head for another section of the mall.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="Navy"]Quick get Aaryanna captured before it's too late! I kid! :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]*zaps Prem*

Anyway... I loved the last two chapters. ^_^ Especially that last one where White and Tiana clobbered the security and the cops. Hehe, I can totally see those two doing that as well as them dumping marbles all over everyone.

Poor Ezekiel though. >_< Man if that had been real I bet she would have had a heart attack. I know I would have. Good thing she was captured before she hit the floor. Though I suppose that makes sense, that Sandy would interfere instead of letting her fall to the bottom floor. Also... Pity I didn't follow up on my threat to zap BKstyles. :p I kid. Anyway, I look forward to seeing how this finally wraps up! :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Oh god, that's great. I've been checking out this thread since you posted it, but due to moving again I didn't get time to actually read it, but now that I have I'm glad I did. :)

I love that Sandy lost patience with all of you and I love that this all stemmed from a dream. It's great that while this is an OB fanfiction it isn't intended to be -- it's not there for your friends to get a kick out of being in a story you wrote, it's there to share something that you thought of and enjoyed, which is awesome.

I am enjoying just reading it, and I would love to see if the three remaining manage to get one-up on Sandy somehow, and to check out the conclusion. XD
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Lady Asphyxia'][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]I am enjoying just reading it, and I would love to see if the three remaining manage to get one-up on Sandy somehow, and to check out the conclusion. XD
[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Oh, I think they will. ;D It'd be so [I]Beth[/I] for them to do that. *winks*

It's refreshing to see this type of short story, where you'll know that the writer will finish it soon. I swear, there are so many great beginnings for stories in this forum that never get to the end, for some reason or another. I'm so glad that this won't be one of them.

Won't it, Beth? ;P