OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Crater Academy

Metalcore501

OOC: Just to let you know, we're only allowed to use 10 moves total (5 for me, 5 for you) in each in a battle. Just telling you incase you forgot.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Alright Dratini, use Slam" Karzar yelled as Dratini charges at Cyndaquil.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]"Cyndaquil, dodge it!" Cody yelled as Cyndaquil jumps into the air.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]"You fell for it, Dratini, use Thunder Wave!" Karzar yelled as Dratini emits electricity from it's body, shocking Cyndaquil while jumping in the air, paralyzing it. "Alright! Let's finish the combo off with a Dragon Breath!" Dratini then shoots a bluish flame from it's mouth, hitting Cyndaquil with a direct hit.[/COLOR]

"Wow! Karzar's Dratini is really powerful!" Skyler said to Craig as he continues to watch the fight.

OOC: You can continue from here garmeil.

[COLOR="Purple"]Craig watched the battle for a while but soon became bored, he sighed and looked a Skyler then back at the battle. "I'm going to head out Sky, hope it's ok I call you that. But I want to get some practice in with the murkrow I caught earlier, hopfully the guy will enjoy accompaning me." Craig smiled once again and walked to the end of town. "Ok Murkrow..." Craig said holding up the pokemon's pokeball, he enlarged it and spoke again "Come on out!" he opened up the pokeball and Murkrow appeared on the grown and began rustling its feathers. Craig nelt down to the pokemon's eye level and smiled "Hey Murkrow, nice to meet you I'm your trainer Craig. I hope we can be friends one day!" he said with a smile, Murkrow looked at Craig for a bit "Krow Murkrow...(Your too giddy...)" Craigs faced dropped a bit but soon regaind confidance. "I can tell your an agressive one"
"Krow... (duh..)" Murkrow replied with a cold stare, "Well that's good, we'll become the best team and defeat anyone who stands in our way!" Craig said raising his right hand in the air Murkrow turned with eyes of determination "Krow! (yeah!)".
"Lets go then!" Craig said standing up Murkrow nodded and perched up on craig's shoulder and kept a stern face as they began walking back to the academy. It seemed like a shorter walk to the academy than it had just to walk to town, but Craig was glad to be back on campus and ready to train his new Murkrow.

Oliver looked up at the sky, he couldn’t wait for tomorrow, to come, that Beldum was calling his name. As he sat on a bench next to the side walk, he saw a kid walk by with a Murkrow on his shoulder, he was at the opening ceremony too.

[I] So he is a first year too[/I] Oliver sat up straighter and started to size up this kid. [I] the Murkrow isn’t trained very well, if at all. Maybe he just caught it today[/I] Oliver glanced down at the pokeball that held Baltoy.

Oliver stood up and looked at the boy and said “Hey”
The boy turned around “Are you talking to me?” he looked around.
“Yeah, you’re a first year aren’t you?” Oliver looked at him with a blank stare
“Yep, I’m Craig, nice to meet you” he stuck his hand out for Oliver to shake.
“I’m Oliver” and took his handshake.

Just then, a large kid came up to them and pushed down Craig and started to laugh.
“HAHAHAHA, a wimp like you couldn’t be a trainer!” he turned to Oliver and continued “your just as pathetic looking” and went to shove Olive as well. A flash of white light appeared in front of him and Eevee head butted the bully to the ground.

“Hey! What the- you want to battle huh?” He picked a ball from his belt loop “ Go Arcanine!” The Pokemon appeared in a flash of light. “You know, you little first years, a big strong fourth year could help protect you from the mean bullies, if you pay me a fee of course.”

“Why would I pay some one weaker than me to protect me?” Oliver’s expressions switch from blank to really annoyed. He walked over the Craig and helped him up.

“Come on, lets go he’s just picking on kids younger than him because he can’t compete with the other students in his grade.” Craig was rationalizing; he knew that it was pointless to fight against something as strong as his Arcanine.

Oliver’s Eevee however didn’t like its master made fun of, and charged the dog Pokemon.

“HAHAHAHAHA, your Pokemon thinks it can act on its own, I’ll teach it a lesson, Arcanine fire fang attack.” The dog’s teeth were suddenly covered in flames and he charges the Eevee and when it was close enough bit down.

“Eevee dodge it” Eevee sprang into the air narrowly missing the Fire Fang.

“HAHAAHHAAHA all you can do is run away form my best Pokemon! Again Fire Fang” Arcanine repeated the attack. “HAHAHAHAHA you can’t dodge in the air!”

“Eevee, double team” Eevee created copies of its self and circled around Arcanine
“Eevee, Iron Tail” Eevee’s tail turned bright white and she did something similar to a back flip, hitting Arcanine’s back with her tail, the dog Pokemon went flying and crashed into the ground. Eevee landed on its feet and stuck its tongue out at the other student.

Craig looked at Oliver and only one thought crossed his mind, he wanted to battle Oliver

OOC: Sorry, but I was really bored waiting them to finish there battle, if anything isn’t right then let me know Metalcore501.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]"Come on use tackle, cyndaquil."[/COLOR]
Cyndaquil was struggling to get up, but before he could attack dratini came out of nowhere and used a slam.
Another direct hit.
Cndaquil was hit.
[COLOR="red"]"Come on cyndaquil, use ember."[/COLOR]
Cyndaquil then, glowing with an aruara, shot tiny balls a fire at his opponent.
[COLOR="Green"]"Dodge dratini."[/COLOR]
Then the scwirmy little dragon jumped into the air completely dodging the attack.
[COLOR="Red"]"Well cyndaquil, lets see the combo again.''[/COLOR]
"Bam", the dratini was hit with a critical attack.
[COLOR="red"]"Now cyndaquil while he's stunned use flame wheel, full power."[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Green"]"You use another dragon breath dratini."[/COLOR]
Both were putting there all into there attacks, but when the two attacks collided with each other cyndaquil was barely being affected.
The reason was because the aura surrounding cyndaquil was is abillity blaze.
It was blocking the attak from getting to him.
Then cyndaquil's flame went out just after the static surrounded him and went flying into the air nocked out.
Jax had won the battle.[/SIZE]
Both were surprised.

(OOC: Sorry for not finishing the battle, but it's cloose to school time and I have ben busy. Please forgive me.)

• 4 weeks later...
Craig smiled and laughed at the bully, "wow your Arcanine is pritty good" he said turning away from him and towards Oliver. " Hey why don't we give battling a shot?"
Craig asked already seeing Oliver reaching for a pokeball, "But not here!" he said stopping him. "Follow me!" he saod running off towards the school's stadium, as they arrived and stopped to catch their breath Craig said "Here!". The boy's walked inside the place was huge, consession stands lined back to back in rows and the battle feild it self was so big with different terrains for different pokemon. "It's amazing!" Oliver said in awe "Yeah it is!" Craig said in reply as they walked to the counter. The woman at the counter was very radient and beautiful, much like Craig's old crush at home. She smiled and winked "Hi I'm sophie, can I help you with anything?" "Umm yeah actually" Craig began he said releasing Murkrow onto his shoulder "Can we battle on the feild?". She nodded and the boys walked out onto the feild Craig on the left and Oliver on the right, "You ready?" Oliver asked "After you!" Craig yelled waiting for oliver to release his pokemon.

((ooc: yeah I've been busy getting ready myself, sorry everyone im going to send pm's to all of the members to inform them im trying to get the roleplay moving again))