Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well today is the 1st and yesterday was the 31st. And I stayed up all night until after 10 this morning. How many other people stayed upall night?
Posted
Well I stayed up till about 12:30 Watching TV and then I stayed up till about 7:00 playing cards. Went to bed at 10:00 and got back up at 5:00. It wasa wonderful night though. My friend from Germany was there playing cards with me.
Posted
Yeah, I was playing my GBA and was on here all night. Now I'm dead tired..... But I'm going to McDonald's tonight..... :D :toothy:
Posted
It was 11 o'clock.... I went into my room to take a break... one thing led to another and finally I fell asleep. Woke up at 6 o'clock(morning), go straight here and hang out. While It's morning here, It's evening in America. Since then it's been the same.....
Posted
well i have been up since december 31st. i want to thank whoever invented the idea of coffee and coca cola. well i think i need some sleep i dont want to be a zombie but i think ill hang out here a little longer.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
yup nearly missed it too, to busy playing drunken games
Posted
I don't know what the heck happened. I think I went to bed at around 3:30 a.m. but I woke up the next morning in my front yard wearing a suit and cradling a pink flamingo.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
lol, 4 real????????

i did wake up with loads of dots of lipstick all over my face...definately not lip shape however, and dressed in my 'alt clothes even though i left the house dressed smart and was over 2 hours drive away from home most of the night.
Posted
:laugh: Nah, just joking. I think I'm still feeling some of the effects. I did wake up with a killer headache though. Hehe, at least you woke up with lip stick marks on your face. Knowing my luck, I'll drink too much hot sauce and wake up one New Years actually wearing make-up.
Posted
Why can i SO see Lady Macaiodh watching Bejiita-san explode, then pass out... with her brothers already passed out behind her.. and me stalking her brothers.... wait.. um never mind.. i was stalking Voodookanaka.. okay i'm really on a lieing streak here.... well i have told the truth about somethings... like the fact that in a heartbeat i would stalk both of LM's brothers AND Voodookanaka... lucky *** Anna.. I don't mind though... really... i dont...

but yesh.. im gonna go wis Piromunkie.... I did go to bed at 1:00 because my 8'ing mother still refused to give up the damn TV... so i WAS up all night by the laws of physics and time though i have no idea how physics has ANYTHING to do with it...

still though... seeing as how i was fully drunk on sparkling grape juice and i swear to god it's possible.. especially if you drink the whole bottle... being my drunked self.. if i had been anywhere NEAR LM's brothers or Voodookanaka.. heaven forbid that should happen...
b/c i would be on them like white on rice...

anywhooooooo i'm SO off topic... O_o and uh.. yeah i stayed up all night
~~~~~~~~~~~
i realize i sound like a love sick puppy, leave me alone, all three of them are hott.. in this order... hottest~Voodookanaka, 2nd hottest~LM's youngest brother.. um james? jon? th one in the picture getting the game... 3rd hottest~the older of LM's two brothers... oKAY! i'm going to shut up now!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]Why can i SO see Lady Macaiodh watching Bejiita-san explode, then pass out... with her brothers already passed out behind her.. and me stalking her brothers.... wait.. um never mind.. i was stalking Voodookanaka.. okay i'm really on a lieing streak here.... well i have told the truth about somethings... like the fact that in a heartbeat i would stalk both of LM's brothers AND Voodookanaka... lucky *** Anna.. I don't mind though... really... i dont...

but yesh.. im gonna go wis Piromunkie.... I did go to bed at 1:00 because my 8'ing mother still refused to give up the damn TV... so i WAS up all night by the laws of physics and time though i have no idea how physics has ANYTHING to do with it...

still though... seeing as how i was fully drunk on sparkling grape juice and i swear to god it's possible.. especially if you drink the whole bottle... being my drunked self.. if i had been anywhere NEAR LM's brothers or Voodookanaka.. heaven forbid that should happen...
b/c i would be on them like white on rice...

anywhooooooo i'm SO off topic... O_o and uh.. yeah i stayed up all night
~~~~~~~~~~~
i realize i sound like a love sick puppy, leave me alone, all three of them are hott.. in this order... hottest~Voodookanaka, 2nd hottest~LM's youngest brother.. um james? jon? th one in the picture getting the game... 3rd hottest~the older of LM's two brothers... oKAY! i'm going to shut up now! [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: Chika you're funny! lol...... I've gotten 'drunk' off of sparkling grape juice, too.. :laugh: And what's w/ [i]this[/i] comment??!

"... like the fact that in a heartbeat i would stalk both of LM's brothers AND Voodookanaka... lucky *** Anna.. I don't mind though... really... i dont..."

'Lucky *** Anna'?! o.O Don't get ya there....

Anyway, I agree w/ ya, LM's brothers are pretty darn good-looking. ;) Remember, key to successful stalking- don't get caught. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]'Twas fun, good memories.. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]I hear ya, Anna! :wave:

Well, I didn't intend on staying up all night, but somehow it just happened. I just layed there with Jason, both of us unable to sleep...but that's ok, it's his arms I was laying in :smirk:[/color]
Posted
that was a very fun night, a bottle of wine, and me bymyself! It can't get any more fun then that man!
Posted
Yeah I was up all night till 6 am. I had 40 people round for a cocktail party - which was cool :D. But even though I put rugs down, someone still managed to spill grenadine all over my lovely pale green carpet - not so cool :( I've spent all today lugging an industrial carpet cleaner around to get the stain out before the landlord sees it:nervous: . But it was a really great night so I don't mind to much, if only my head didn't still hurt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...