OtakuBoards

Terror Town 3

Xerxes

[COLOR="Purple"]A school trip. That's where everyone was. The school trip was to an island where everyone would spend 5 days and 4 nights having fun and doing activities. The first two days were scheduled to do hiking and exploring while the rest of the three days were just for relaxation and fun on the beach. It was a quite ride by boat that only took an hour to get there. Everyone was relaxing and talking to each other and getting ancy for the arrival on the island. Everything was going fine, there was sure to be no problems.

Suddenly there was and explosion. It started where the engine was and blew up the entire ship making everyone black out. The next thing they knew, they were all fine like nothing ever happened. Evangeline walked out of the cabin where she was takin a nap after being thrown onto the floor by a big explosion that caught everyone off guard. She looked around to see that everyone was congergated around three of the students.

"Were telling you that after the adults left and went to explore the area that they wanted you to come into to town where it's safer than here on the boat," said the one who was Tan.

Everyone started murmuring to themselves whether or not they should go or stay on the boat.

"If you don't come into town then you might die here on the ship. I heard that monsters of some sort come out at night and attack those who are easy pray," said Mike.
"Yeah, so if you know what's good for you then come with us," protested Ame as he and the other two started to walk off the ship.
"We might as well follow them," said Evangeline as she made her way through the crowd.
"Are you crazy? We might be walking into a trap or something bad might come after us while we're in the town," said Shia nervouly.
"Ehh, stop your complaining. You heard what they said, we might as well be dead sitting and doing nothing on this ship. It's safer inside the town." Evangeline said casually.
"Thank you for agreeing with us," said Tan as he came up to her.
"Eh, no problem. I don't want to die like this on a ship that won't protect me," she said to him. "So if you want to live, come with us into town where you will be fine." as she turned and looked at all the students that were there.

Soon one by one they came and followed them into the mysterious town that they didn't know.[/COLOR]

OOC: Alright Terror Town 3 is up and rolling. All you have to do is post how you heard the explosion and how your reaction is to coming into town. We will come into the town anyway but just post why you have objectives.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Shia was busy talking with the others. "Hey guys, why don't we go to the edge of the boat over there and do the Titanic thing?" asked Shia.
"Sounds like fun. But too bad. That place's blocked off for reasons like that," replied a girl.
"Oh, come on. I only want a picture of us over there so I can take it back and put it in the yearbook," Shia protested.
"Fine, let's go. We just have to make sure not to have any teachers notice us or we'll be in big trouble," said another.
"It won't take long. Just go beyond the rope, take the picture and back over the rope. No one will know," said Shia.

Shia and her friends looked around to see if the coast was clear. When they got the okay, they ran to the other side of the rope. They huddle around while another of their friends took the picture. Just as she took the picture, there was an explosion. It rocked the boat violently and then nothing.

Shia woke up to find out that she was on shore. As she looked around, her friends were all fine. She noticed that one of her friends was missing. She and her friends looked around aimlessly and yet still couldn't find her. They gave up and went over to where the others were. "We might as well follow them," said Evangeline as she made her way through the crowd.
"Are you crazy? We might be walking into a trap or something bad might come after us while we're in the town," said Shia nervously.
"Ehh, stop your complaining. You heard what they said, we might as well be dead sitting and doing nothing on this ship. It's safer inside the town." Evangeline said casually.

Shia didn't like Evangeline very much and just turned the other way. She knew Evangeline was strange sometimes and gets pissed off easily. She kept her distance until they were ready to head into town.
[/COLOR]

After the exposion, Tan got up from the engine room and quickly went back to the with the others to avoid suspicion. While heading back, he heard a familar voice that whispered to him when being sent to Terror Town. He knew that that voice came from Satan. "Why did you have to choose me?" he asked. "Its because I like your personality. You and I have many things in common." Satan replied. Tan smirked and asked "What shall I benefit from this?" "A lot! But in doing my plans for these people, I have given some of my powers to you. That includes being safe from my minions, being able to conjure false images and the others which I will tell soon enough. How you use them is up to you" Satan replied. "Those are a plentyful. Ok fine. I'll be you. But don't interfere with my plans." Tan said.

After that conversation, he went into the crowd and convinced them to go to the town. Everybody is now confused to whether or not to stay in the boat. Soon Evangeline convinced everyone to follow them and go to the town. Tan smiled thinking that Evangeline made his job easier. After that he noticed the tension between Shia and Evangeline and thought that he should work on that. "Before going to the town, We should at least prepare ourselves. So it would be best that we should grab some weapons and stuffs before going." Tan said to Evangeline

• 1 month later...
Shaun was walking in the inner part of the civilian part of the ship (where only non-employees can go) trying to avoid the balconies that where on this huge ship. He stopped to see if he could find any of his friends or some other kids to talk to, then he heard an explosion. He ran to anyone he could get to to find out what has happended and something hit him so hard it knocked him out.

When he came to, one of his friends where standing over him. He looked up and saw that it was Duo. [COLOR="Red"]Shaun: "Ow that really hurts. Hey umm hi Duo."[/COLOR] He is really embarresed because he likes Duo. [COLOR="Indigo"]Duo: "Hey hard head, your finally awake."[/COLOR] He looked at her and saw that she was also hit in the head. [COLOR="Red"]Shaun: "You callling me a hard head? If you havn't noticed you got a big lump on your head and whats with that sword? Hey thats that same sword you hit me with before we left the dock!"[/COLOR] Duo feels her head and noticed the Shaun was right. [COLOR="Indigo"]Duo: "So your right big deal. Anyways, are you ok?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Shaun: "Yeah, I'll be alright. What happened?" Getting up with Duo's help, he rubs his head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Duo: "Well their are some strange people saying that all the adults went into town and want us to follow them."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Shaun: "Really? Well lets round up everyone and see who is lost and who is here. We need to stick together."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Indigo"]Duo: "Alright, lets do it then."[/COLOR] She smilled at Shaun making hime blush.

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Duo looked around as they walked through the corridors of the now trashed ship.
"You know, you think with the budget this thing had that they would make it more durable."
She looked back and Shaun and raised an eye brow as she saw his cheeks flushed.
"What?"
He blinked and looked up at her and cleared his throat.
"Your jeans."
She blinked and looked down at her jeans and realized that one of the legs was practicly gone, ripped off up to her upper theigh.
"Well shit."
She looked at her self in a piece of metal that was laying across the hallway and sighed, she grabed the sword and stabbed it into the other leg of her jeans and started to tear in even with the other on.
"There, that's better, I'll find something somewhere soon."
She looked back and winked at Shaun then started to move forward when she heard creaking behind her and looked back.
"Hey Shaun, watch it!"
She ran back and tackled him to the floor as a piece of the ceiling fell where he had once been standing.
"Y-You okay?"
He nodded and looked around.
She moved her leg and blinked.
"Shit."
"What?"
"I'm stuck."
She started to wiggle and try to get loose when she felt Shaun's hand on her shoulder.
"Don't do that."
"Am I hurting you?"
"Um...yeah a little."
"Baby, deal with it, I'm trying to get loose and get off of you."
"Please don't do that."
She sighed and placed her forehead on his shoulder.
"Are you kidding me?"
"Just wait, some one might come and help us."
"Yeah and you know what they are going to say? That this looks so wrong."
"Trust me I get that."
She looked up at him and moved forward till her nose was touching his, her violet eyes gleaming.
"I do NOT want to get caught like this, you understand?"
"I do, but I think we should wait..."
"Shaun, are you saying this because this is hurting you, or because you just want me to stay like this?"
He binked as he looked at her.
"Forget it."
She looked away, her cheeks flushing now.
"Look, I'm gonna moved my knee between your legs and get some leverage, okay?"
"Uh, yeah."
She moved and soon had them out from under the debirs. She brushed herslef off and looked over at him.
"Let's just get going."
He nodded and followed beside her as they walked through the halls.[/FONT][/COLOR]

While walking down the hall with Duo, Shaun couldnt tell he that he liked her. Each time see looked at him, He turned his face around so that she couldnt see him blush even more than she saw earlier.

Shaun[COLOR="Red"]: "Umm, should we be wondering around these halls when the ship is in this shape?"[/COLOR]

Duo:[COLOR="Purple"] "Why? You scared?"[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]"No, I'm just stating that the level might colapse again. Maybe next time we won't get lucky. Besides, if we are just walking arround to find someting. It might as well be some new pants for you."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Your right, besides if the levels above us didn't fall in on them selves it will be a while before we get out anyways."[/COLOR]

As they continue to walk around, Shaun notices that they continue to pass his room and the ruble that nearly killed them.

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]"Hey Duo, wait a minute. We have passed my room and the ruble that nearly killed us. Since we seem to be going in circles, might as well make use of the time to go in my room and get you some new pants. Your ripped pants are starting to get to me."[/COLOR]

Duo: (with a suprisede look on her face) [COLOR="Purple"]"So you noticed too. Well I guess you right."[/COLOR]

They walked in to Shaun's room and Shaun gave Duo some pants that he had stored. Shaun walked into the other room so that he didnt see her change.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Duo looked at herself in the small mirror and sighed, she was now in a pair of black cago pants and a grey tack top that showed her stomach slightly. She sighed again and let her hair out and began to brush it when shaun knocked on the door.
"Come on in Shaun, I'm decent."
He opened the door and she looked up through a small piece of her hair and looked back down.
"I know I look terrible with my hair down, it's ridiculus."
She blew the hair out of her face and turned to look at him.
"But I have to redo it otherwise it's gonna be a mess to deal with."
She flipped it back and looked up and him and realized he was stareing.
"Shaun, your stareing, I know I look bad but you don't have to make me feel worse."
He shook his head and looked at her.
"You look like cousin It."
She blinked and then laughed out loud, a clear and true laugh, something that alot of the people in school had never heard.
"That's funny. I never thought of that."
She brushed her hair back and began to braid it, when she was done she tied it off and stood up looking back at him. He was stareing again.
"What?"
"Nothing."
She blushed and looked down at her feet, then at the door.
"Well, I think we should probably go, you know go look for the others."
She looked up at him waiting for an answer.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Shaun was suprised to hear her laugh. No-one in the school has never even seen her blush no less laugh a real laugh. Shaun for some reason couldn't think. Couldn't move an inch. All he could do was stare at her. Then he just started to think. He blinks and he could control his body again.

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]"Wow, I couldn't move. Your right lets go but wait till I gather some supplies my dad smuggled on board inccase of an incident happened."[/COLOR]

Duo looked up at him and gave him a supprised look to him.

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Wait, your dad did what?"[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]"My dad is an ex-army. So when I told him I was going on this trip, he dissapeared the next day to this room and hide some supplies if we where boarded or was ship wrecked like we are now. My dad is the greatest but sometimes he just goes overboard. Looks like he did this time."[/COLOR]

Duo looked at the bag Shaun picked up. As Shaun opoened the bag, he quickly closed it.

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Hey, whats in the bag?"[/COLOR]

Shaun looked at her and said: [COLOR="Red"]"If I tell you will you keep it a secret?"[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Yes, I will. I promise."[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]"My dad has put a gun in my bag. Its loaded and it has extra ammo, but thats not the worse of it. He also put in some stun grenedes, combat knives, several survival knives, and some MRE's. Man, I hate MRE's, trust me Duo, whe got to get rid of this gun and grenedes but we'll keep the knives."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Your right about that and another thing. Your dad did go overboard."[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]"I know, say I've have something I want to say but it won't come out."[/COLOR]

At that moment during time, some kids came in and said that some adults from the island are on the deck of the ship. Shaun zipped up the bag and slung it over his back.

Shaun: [COLOR="RED"]"Ok, Duo and I will be with you guys in a minute."[/COLOR]

After the kids left, Shaun hurried over to the garbage shoot and disarmed the gun and threw it into the shoot along with the grenedes. When he did that, Duo taped him on the shoulder.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Duo looked over his shoulder as he threw the gun and exsplosives down the shoot, she stood back slightly and tapped him. Blinking she backed up as he slmost bumped into her.
"Sorry, didn't notice I was that close, you said you wanted to tell me something? Another thing, I know I said it was a good idea to do that, but I just get this strange feeling we'll regret it later...anyway, what did you wanna tell me?"
She was slightly shorter then him and had to look up at him, she gave him a smile and leaned on the wall waiting for a reply.
"It's nothing really, I kinda forgot anyway."
"Yeah right, come on tell me, you've seen for your self I won't bite, tell me please."
She looked up at him and gave him her best puppy dog look and blinked prettily.
"Please?"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]"Duo, I've been meaning to tell you that.........."[/COLOR]

Duo continues to look at Shaun with those eyes that sparkle like the stars of the night.

Shaun:[COLOR="Red"] "I like you. I liked you for the longest time. Its just that I didnt think I was worth being near you."[/COLOR]

Duo looked at him with a suprised face. Shaun turned around and started to walk to the door when Duo grabbed him and yanked him down.

Shaun:[COLOR="Red"] "Duo, Im sorry if I hurt your feelings. I've been holding it in for so long."[/COLOR]

They just stood there staring at each other and Shaun was worried that Duo was going to beat the crap out of him.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Duo held his collar firmly and looked him dead in the eyes and smiled suddenly giving a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Your sweet. Why didn't you just tell me? Your not such a bad guy your self."
She smiled as he looked confused.
"In Duo tounge that means I like you too."
She saw him smile and laughed, he seemed so nervous, the again she could be intimadateing at times.
She tugged on his shirt sleeve as she walked by him and smiled as he followed her.
"Come on, let's go find everyone else."

Sorry they're so short, I'm cleaning house in between posts. ^^;;[/COLOR][/FONT]

Shaun: "Your right Duo. Lets go find the others. Besides, if someone else we know sees us they might think we have an affair."

Duo looked at him and gave a huge laugh that wasnt like her. He smiled and grabbed her hand and started to walk down the hall together, hand in hand.

Shaun stopped in the halls of the ship and turned around and ask Duo a question.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Duo, when we were about to go and look for other people. Why did you save me from that collapsing celling?"
[/COLOR]

Shaun continued to walk with no answer from Duo at that time.

Ame looked back at the people now following behind and gave a quick chuckle seeing as all of them were so timid.

"Relax, atleast now all of you aren't on that boat anymore I mean look that could of been you", he said pointing back a the ship as it suddenly burst into flames. Everyone gasped at the sight talking amongst themselves.

"Look you guys either stay with us and live or just go away and die I really could give a hell either way", he continued while putting a cigarette in his mouth.

"Why should we trust you", yelled one of the students.

"Good question guy, why should you...", Ame replied laughing.

OOC: Hey, sorry x's 10 for the extra long absence very busy with studies right now.

They just got off the boat before it exploded.
Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Son of a b***h! What the hell just happended?"[/COLOR]

Duo:[COLOR="Purple"] "Luckly we made it off before it exploded Shaun."[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Your right Duo. Well might as well start walking to where those kids over their are going."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"] "Yeah lets go. Its getting dark."[/COLOR]

They started walking towards the kids but stayed far back enough so they wouldnt get seperated. As they walked they saw Ame yelling at the other kids about something. Shaun knew about Ame. He could careless for other people and he is smart though. Shaun walks up to Ame and asks................

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"] "Hey Ame, Their not listening to you. I got an idea though. Why don't you just walk with us? Let these babies stay here and starve to death."[/COLOR]

As Shaun was asking Ame, Duo walks up besides Shaun.

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Yeah why not. If you want to. Stay as a group, we don't know whats on this island."[/COLOR]

Duo lets out a scary laugh that makes Shaun look at her.

Ame stops in his tracks and turns around looking directly at Shaun's now widened eyes.

"Well that does sound like a good idea but well to be honest we are really going to need these extra....um, people around as...uh, back up, yeah, back up because we are going to run into something really, really out of the ordinary in a quick second", Ame said in a low cynial voice.

"What", Shaun said a little surprised.

"Oh, there it is our little something out of the ordinary it's right there", Ame replied smiling at a huge pack of what looked like demonic wolves dashing towards them.

[COLOR="Purple"]Evangeline and Shia were in the back of the group when everyone had stopped. They pushed their way through to the front to see what was going. They saw Ame, Duo, and Shaun standing. As they approached them they could see that a pack of demonic wolves come out of the forest and rushing towards them.
"Damn! That's a fucking lot!" she yelled as she stood next to Ame which sort of startled him.
"Um hmmm," agreed Shia.
"Yeah, it is. But we need to get to town and there is nothing that we have that we can use to fight with," said Ame as he watched the wolves get closer and closer to the group.
"We could use the shit that we found on the boat that could protect us," said Evangeline as she stood leaning on Ame's shoulder.
"But what can we use! What if some of us don't have anything?" said Shaun who had a little fear in his voice.
"That's alright. I got some knives that I found on the boat in some of the bags and from the kitchen. I believe I have enough to hit the with one shot."
"One shot! But what if you miss!" said Duo.
"Like fuck I'd miss! I've taken years of learning how to be a ninja because I like ninjas! So if I miss then there goes all humanity as we already know it," said Evangeline as she stepped up in front of the group and pulled out some of the knives.
She dashed off and throw knives at ever wolf that she encountered. She threw each knife at a spot in the head that automatically killed the wolves. Once she ran out of knives, all the wolves were dead.
"Bravo Eva-chan!" praised Shia as she came up to her.
"I told you to not call me that! Dammit!" yelled Evangeline as she was scolding Shia.
While she was yelling at Shia another pack of wolves came from behind the group and was now attacking the helpless studendts.
"Fuck! There was more?!" yelled Evangeline as she went over to some of the wolves that she already killed and pulled the knives out of their heads as she and the others ran to defend off the wolves.[/COLOR]

"Fuck! I didn't thought that they are that damned good." Tan said to himself while staring at the others celebrating as they have defeated the pack of demonic wolves. "Not that it matters anyway, There will be more chances to deal with them especially when we get to town." Tan smiled evily at the back of the crowd.

Soon after that he came out of the crowd and joined in, before he was able to get to Evangeline and the others. Another group of demonic wolves appeared from the back and attacked the students. A voice inside him spoke "In this situations, one flick of a finger you can either command them to be your loyal pets or make them disappear." Tan obviously knew that it was Satan telling him the abilities that Satan gave him. Instead of using that abiloty he had other plans of his own.

The students started running about in terror while evangeline and the others fend off the monsters. Tan also joined in the action and defended the students.

Evangeline killed the first pack of demonic wolves and everyone cheered. While they where distracted another pack came from the woods. Evangeline rushed to the dead wolves and grabbed the knives she threw earlier but didn't have enough time to get back and make another pass. She was in a defense position. At that time Shaun reached in his cargo pocket on his right leg and pulled the survival knife that was in the bag.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Evangeline, I'm coming in to help you. don't try to stop me."[/COLOR]

Shaun rushes to Evangeline's aid and grabs one of the wolves attacking her. He thrusts the knife into the wolf's chest hoping to hit its heart if it had one. The wolf goes limp telling Shaun its dead. He throws it down and picks Evangeline up off the ground.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Hey people, Come get Evangeline. I can't fight and hold her at the same time!"[/COLOR]

Some of the kids come over and grab Evangeline. They take her to a safe distance. Shaun gets nocked on his face by another wolf.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"OW. Duo, help!"[/COLOR]

Duo takes her dagger and stabs the wolf tearing Shaun's back up. When she did that the last few ran away and Shaun gets up and walks over to Duo and hugs her then walks over to Evangeline and asks Shia...........

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Hey Shia, is Evangeline ok?"[/COLOR]

Shia: [COLOR="Blue"]"Yea just some cuts but she'll be ok"[/COLOR]

After hearing that Evangeline would be ok, Shaun collapses to the ground.

(OoC: I hope this satisfies you Sandy)

"Hmm, well aren't they something out of the ordinary", he said quoting himself from earlier. He walked over to a few of the dead demon wolves and began to in a very grotesque way split them open removing there bones, teeth, and stripping them of there fur.

"What the hell is he doing...", said one of the students in a startled voice. Ame then reached in his pocket and pulled out his lighter and gathered some wood to make a fire, he next started to burn the bones and fur creating an horrible stench.

"Ame, um...just what are you doing", asked Shia.

"Just a little crafting", he replied pulling out a 2 foot long sword made of bone and fur. The very image of it looked like a smokey colored stick with fur twisted all around it.

"What's that supposed to do", Shia said poking it.

"I don't know you want to find out", Ame said looking at Shia with a twisted look on his face.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Shia watched as Shaun fell to the ground. She went over to him and said, "Shaun? Shaun? Are you okay?" She already knew that he wasn't so what was the use trying to say that. Shia lifts up Shaun's head and rests it on her lap. She examined Shaun's body and found that there were no signs of serious cuts or anything. "It must be from fatigue or he really pushed himself hard," Shia said smiling over to where Duo was.

Shia could see from the sigh of relief on her face that Duo felt a little better. Shia looked at Shaun and said, "Sometimes playing the hero will get you in danger." She laid his head down and got up and walked over to where Evangline was. She sat down and said, "Things aren't looking too good so far. We need to hurry and see where's the exit out of this place. It kinda creeps me out being here."

"C'mon Shia. Toughen up. Those where just some damn wolves. What else do you think be out there?" asked Evangline laughing.
"You never know. Things haven't been the same since then..."
"Just quiet down and I'll handle it. Trust me. I know what the fuck I'm doing. Besides, I know that whatever happens everything will be okay."
"Yeah, I know."[/COLOR]

Inside Tan he felt a little satisfaction after seeing people injured. "If I can know more of those powers..." He then slightly grinned after that thought. Satan suddenly talked inside Tan's head "Now you see, This is just part of what is going to happen." Satan left Tan's mind while laughing evily.

Tan acting concerned about everybody, approached Evangeline and the others. "There could be more out there, it is best that we should get to the town as soon as possible. We can more likely find stuffs that we can use." Most students agreed with Tan and stood up and carried some of the injured towards town. Within Tan, Satan reappeared and told him "The real events will start as soon as you get to town."

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Sorry for the absance, broken wrist makes things kinda slow. :animeswea

Duo put Shaun's arm over her shoulder and began to walk with him supported on her.
"Your stronger then you look; you did pretty good with your dagger."
She snorted and looked on her bak where the long decrative sword cliked against her belt.
"If that's a dagger to you, I'd hate to see an actual sword."
"You never did answer my question, why did you save me from the rubble?"
"Getting bold are we? I'll give you your answer in a minute."
She leaned him on a tree and shimmed up it quikly everyone cheered as a few bundles of bannas fell to the ground. She came down and shook them out good to make sure there were no spiders and handed them out to anyone that wanted one. She took Shaun a few and handed them to him.
"I'm not hungry."
"Hungry or not, you need them, your patasium level is low, your pale and shakeing and not only that you can barely stand on your own. You need what patasium these things have."
"Where did you learn that?"
"Well...having a background like mine you learn helpful things all the time."
"Background like yours? What do you mean?"
She looked down and took a deep breath and then looked up at him, he could see she had that mask on that she wore in school all the time, the smile that told everyone around her that it was hard to talk about or to face something but she was going to grin and bare it.
"You know you can tell me right?"
"Yeah I know, it's not a big deal really."
"The look on your face says otherwise."
"Wow, your the only one to catch it."
"No the others do too, they just won't say anything."
"Oh...It's hard to talk about it, it's a part of my life I don't like."
"It's okay, you don't have to tell me."
"I'm an orphan. I was raised by an elderly couple that picked me up after I got caught lifiting a few apples from the local market. That's how I know so much helpful stuff, had to know it growing up."
Shaun looked at her with alittle more understanding at why she was the way she was. She looked at him and wiped a small piece of banana off his lip.
"And if you wanna know so bad why I saved you back there, it's because I like you too, have for a while."
She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his for a brief kiss and then walked ahead alittle to see if she could see this so called town anywhere near where they were.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Thanks Duo for the help. I really appreaciate that you are helping me walk."[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"You never did answer my question, why did you save me from the rubble?"[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Getting bold are we? I'll give you your answer in a minute."[/COLOR]

She leaned him on a tree and shimmed up it quikly everyone cheered as a few bundles of bannas fell to the ground. She came down and shook them out good to make sure there were no spiders and handed them out to anyone that wanted one. She took Shaun a few and handed them to him.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"I'm not hungry."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Hungry or not, you need them, your patasium level is low, your pale and shakeing and not only that you can barely stand on your own. You need what patasium these things have."[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Where did you learn that?"[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Well...having a background like mine you learn helpful things all the time."[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Background like yours? What do you mean?"[/COLOR]

She looked down and took a deep breath and then looked up at him, he could see she had that mask on that she wore in school all the time, the smile that told everyone around her that it was hard to talk about or to face something but she was going to grin and bare it.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"You know you can tell me right?"[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Yeah I know, it's not a big deal really."[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"The look on your face says otherwise."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Wow, your the only one to catch it."[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"No the others do too, they just won't say anything."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Oh...It's hard to talk about it, it's a part of my life I don't like."[/COLOR]

Shaun: [Color="DarkRed"]"It's okay, you don't have to tell me."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"I'm an orphan. I was raised by an elderly couple that picked me up after I got caught lifiting a few apples from the local market. That's how I know so much helpful stuff, had to know it growing up."[/COLOR]

Shaun looked at her with alittle more understanding at why she was the way she was. She looked at him and wiped a small piece of banana off his lip.

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"And if you wanna know so bad why I saved you back there, it's because I like you too, have for a while."[/COLOR]

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his for a brief kiss and then walked ahead alittle to see if she could see this so called town anywhere near where they were.[/QUOTE]
(OoC: I modified this quote a little but its Knuckle's Girl's post)

Shaun just stood still like he was frozen by Duo's kiss, then he falls down.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Ow, that was smart. Your were right about me not able to stand up again Duo."[/COLOR]

Shaun laughed at is own misfortune. Duo comes over and helps Shaun to his feet and continues to walk to this so called town.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Hey Duo, don't you think this emberassing for a girl to carry a guy?"[/COLOR]

Duo looks at him and laughs, then Duo lost her balance and they both fall laughing.

[COLOR="Black"]Evangeline and Shia were sitting down together on some grass as they watched Duo climb up a tree and get some bananas for everyone.[COLOR="Orange"] [B]"She's like a monkey. I've seen anyone in my fucking life who could climb like her,"[/B] [/COLOR]said Evangeline as she heaved a big sigh and lay back onto the grass.
[COLOR="Orange"][B]"You are right. That was amazing,"[/B] [/COLOR]said Shia as she watched Duo with Evangeline climb up the tree.
[COLOR="Orange"][B]"Tan told us that the fucking-so-called-town was just up ahead but I have seen shit. There's been nothing but just this damn valley. I want to get to the fucking town so we can be safe from who-knows-what-the-fuck is out there."[/B] [/COLOR]Evangeline was a little pissed off cause she didn't know what else was going to happen to them.
[COLOR="Orange"][B]"Do you always have to be so negative Eva-chan?"[/B] [/COLOR]Shia was displeased at Evangeline's language.
[COLOR="Orange"][B]"It's not my fault. I've always been like this. And how many more fucking times do I have to tell you to stop calling me 'Eva-chan'?"[/B][/COLOR] As the words came out of Evangeline's mouth, Tan walked over to them.
[COLOR="Orange"][B]"Hey there you guys. Are you wondering how far the town is?"[/B] [/COLOR]he asked as he sat down next to Evangeline.
[COLOR="Orange"][B]"You bet as hell we are. I mean, how much fucking further is it? I don't like to linger on things this long expecially when night is falling in. If that happens before we get to town then the some of the fucking defenseless students won't make it out here with their fucking lives,"[/B][/COLOR] said Evangeline as she sat up and folded her arms to await Tan's response.
[COLOR="Orange"][B]"You don't have to be so mean to him Eva-chan. Be greatful that he's helping us,"[/B] [/COLOR]said Shia as she hit Evangeline on the head and then faced Tan,[COLOR="Orange"][B]"Sorry for her actions but I would like to know how much further it is?"
"Oh, it's not much further. It's only a few ways down the trail and then we'll make it to town preferably before nightfall,"[/B][/COLOR] said Tan as he gave them an assuring smile.
[COLOR="Orange"][B]"Well, if you say so. We should gather the rest of the bunch and start going. The sooner the better,"[/B][/COLOR] said Evangeline as she stood up and brushed herself off and helped Shia get up.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
As Eva helped Shia up, Shai noticed that the lot of the students were missing. [COLOR="Magenta"]"Hmm, that's strange," [/COLOR]started Shia.
[COLOR="Magenta"]"What is?" [/COLOR] asked Eva.
[COLOR="magenta"]"That last attack from those creatures have killed off most of the students and now there's only us and those others over there."
"That seems to be good for us if we stay in a smaller group but also bad since there's not enough of us to fend off the creatures. C'mon let's go to the town now before it gets even more late."[/COLOR]Shia nodded and turned around and yelled, [COLOR="magenta"]"C'mon guys let's get going. It's almost dark soon and if we get to the town then we hope that there'll be some help there!"[/COLOR]
The others followed quickly as she said that. "Good, Shia now let's get going," said Eva walking away towards the town.
[COLOR="magenta"]"Yup, Eva-chan!"[/COLOR] said Shia cheerfully. Eva didn't respond to it and this made her a little worried. [I]Tan, Shuan, Duo, Ame, Eva, me and only a few others. Not even enough to be able to defeat another one of those ambushes. I just hope that the town is less scary than being out here.[/I] Shia thought to herself as they approached the town. [I]Great. I spoke too soon. This place is like a ghost town![/I]

[COLOR="magenta"]"Hellooo!! Is there anyone here!"[/COLOR] Shia shouted.
[COLOR="magenta"]"I really don't want to know whose going to answer. It looks like it's been abondoned for some time now," [/COLOR]said Tan from behind.
[COLOR="magenta"]"Then how are we going to find something to eat or drink or fight with around here?"
"I don't know but there's something not right here,"[/COLOR] said Eva looking around.