OtakuBoards

Terror Town 3

Xerxes

As Shia shouted for anyone in the village, I could finally stand up on my own but was just a little unbalanced. We walk through the town, but nothing was here. It was like the town was abandoned an hour before we showed up.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Hey, Duo. You can let go of me now. Your cutting the circulation off to my right arm."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Oops, sorry Shaun. This place is creepy."[/COLOR]

I shook my right arm to get the feeling back into it. As Duo and I walked through the empty town, their was this cold feeling like we were being followed. By what is what is bothering me.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Duo, hand me the bag please and get the remaining kids here. MRE's taste nasty but its better than starvation."[/COLOR]

Duo hands me the bag and yells for every-one to gather around me.

Duo:[COLOR="Purple"]"Hey every-one. Gather around Shaun. That means you to Tan."[/COLOR]

Tan: [COLOR="Green"]"What if I don't want to?"[/COLOR]

After Tan said that, he laughed like he was in charged of everything. Duo walked over to him and gave him a punch in the stomach. Tan grabbed his stomach but not falling over.

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"If you don't, I'll beat the crap out of you and throw you to the next attacking thing."[/COLOR]

Every-one looked at Duo with a scared look on all their faces. I just stood there and laughed.

Tan: (Thinking to him self) [COLOR="Green"]"Dam it, that hurt. Well She couldn't stand up against me in a real fight but with all these kids here. She might have a chance. Might as well go along with this little act and see what Shaun wants. Besides it might be fun."[/COLOR]

Every-one gathered around Me in a circle and then sat. Duo handed me the bag.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Ok you guys, I have enough MREs' to last us for tonight and maybe tomorrow night. Here every-one take one and pass them to your left."[/COLOR]

As I passed them off to my right , Eva stood up.

Eva: [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]"What in the hell are MREs?"[/COLOR]

Every-one looked at me asking the same question.
Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Ok, I'm going to put it in words that could be understood easily. MREs are meals ready to eat. Survival kits basically with several things like toilet paper, a small waterproof box of matches which i might add that you give those to me, and freeze dried food that are packed with essential minerals and protein that your body needs. It tastes nasty but thats because you haven't added water to rehydrate the frozen stuff. Just be careful that you don't eat the toilet paper by mistake.'[/COLOR]

I laughed at that joke and so did Eva, Shi, Duo, and Ame. The rest just sat their with confused faces.

I walked over to where a fire was burning and looked at the wood. I think to myself as i examined the wood.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Hmm this fire was put out in a hurry. There is still some embers glowing. If some new wood or flammable thing was put on it and lightly blew on. It might start another fire. That should keep the wild life and those things away for the night."[/COLOR]

"Why don't we split up into groups. Each group will be assigned to find either food, firewood or other stuffs that we may need." Tan suddenly interupted. "Its better than sending one guy to get all of those things."

"Not a bad idea. But what if those monsters attacked us. Since we've splitted into groups, we're most likely vulnerable to any attacks." Duo said opposingly.

"That is what tonight is for. We should at least gather some items to help for tomorrow rather than doing nothing." Tan replied. "Well you guys are against that idea, We'll just think of something else then." Tan walked out with a wicked smile on his face."Everything is set." Tan said to himself while walking out.

[COLOR="Orange"][B]"Tan is right. We need to get some supplies for tonight and tomorrow night. Instead of sitting out here where we are most likely to get eaten alive while sleeping let's move into one of the buildings of this town. That way, there will be at least some shelter for all of us,"[/B][/COLOR] Evangeline stated as she stood there standing and looking around at the others.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"I agree with Evangeline. We need to get to a safe place and find some shelter. If we are inside then we won't get attacked,"[/B][/COLOR] said Mike as he stood up and walked over and stood next to Evangeline.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"I also agree. It would be best since you never know the weather patterns here,"[/B][/COLOR] said Ame as he stood up and walked over to stand next to Evangeline as well.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"I totally agree with Eva-chan! She always has good plans!"[/B][/COLOR] said Shia with excitement in her voice as she stood up and stood next to Evangeline.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Alright. Now that I have some people backing me up, what do you guys say?"[/B][/COLOR]

The rest of the students were whispering among themselves seeing if the plan was good or not. Evangeline could see that Shaun and Duo were thinking that it was a good idea as well as Tan.

[COLOR="orange"][B]"I agree with Evangeline and that we should all head to a place to stay in for the night,"[/B][/COLOR] said Tan.

Everyone knew that it was either kill or be killed in a situation like this one so they all decided to come and follow Evangeline's plan. As the group assembled, they all started walking and came to a house that stood out from the rest. It was white with four big trees and huge windows. There was even grass that was still green and flowers that hadn't died yet. They walked on in and saw that the place itself looked as though it were new or had been lived in for awhile. When they walked in, something caught Evangeline's eye. It was chest that was fairly large and seemed as though it were full since there were some things peeping out of it. Evangeline walked over to it as the rest of the students were observing the place.

Evangeline opened the chest and found that there were weapons inside. One weapon in particular had caught her attention. It was a staff. The top looked as though it were a parasol with the umbrella part and everything. When she opened it, it had designs of some sort of symbols that she couldn't make out. It was too amazing and she just had to tell the others.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Hey, you guys. Come over here. There something that I want you guys to see,"[/B][/COLOR] she said as they all came over and looked at what she had found.

[CENTER]~~~[/CENTER]
[COLOR="Purple"]Alright everyone, this is where you will get your weapons. If you don't remember them please look at your signups to find them. Thanks![/COLOR]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Duo hung back feeling slightly ill.
"I have a bad feeling about this place everyone, it's like something is making me sick."
"Your were feeling fine a second ago."
"Trust me I know. And it's not the food, I can eat anything."
"You actually ate one of those things?"
"Always hungry, fast metabolism, can't be too picky. Tasted pretty good to me."
"You sure it's not just it was Shaun that gave it to you?"
She looked back at Tan, her face looking deadly.
"I hate it when people try to butt into my personal life. I can do as I please and be with whoever I please."
"You know you look pretty sexy mad like that."
"And your gonna look ugly when I beat the shit out off you."
"I like threats."
"Not a threat."
Eva jumped between them and spoke loudly.
"Enough from both of you, back off of each other. What the hell is wrong with you two?"
"He pisses me off!"
"She amuses me."
"I'll amuse you jackass!"
She threw herself past Eva and tackled Tan to the ground rolling with him, punching whatever body part she could get to she heard him grunt loudly as she hit him in the diaphram, she coughed as she felt him catch her as well and rolled off sitting up wiping her lip.
"You want to be a dick go ahead, but don't expect me to take it like all the others have!"
She stood up and walked away looking for a place to sit down.[/COLOR][/FONT]

I watched as Duo jumped on Tan, then Tan knocking her off and hitting her face

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Hey whats with you guys? Uh? If we fight against each other then we would be better off back in the woods. Tan, if I see or hear you hitting Duo or any other girls here. I'll kill you myself. Do you get me?"[/COLOR]

Tan: [COLOR="Green"]"Ha, like you pose a greater threat than Duo. You all amuse me to no end."[/COLOR]

I pick up Duo and pull the knife from my left cargo pocket and unsheve it.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"You may pick on the weak people here Tan, but Im no weakling. I will kill you. No threat, its a promise. I will not have your little ego mess with our survival. If you can not function with us as a group then you can go back to the woods with those demonic wolves."[/COLOR]

I turn arround and grab the bag. I pull out a First Aid Kit and opened it. I apply some Hydrogen Peroxide to Duo's cut lip. I still had the knife out and showing to Tan and anyone else who thought they could get away with anything.

I had no time to mess with Tan, if he wanted to be a drag on this group. So be it. He can sleep with the wolves.

Shia looked to where Eva had pointed. [COLOR="Magenta"]"That's an awesome staff that you have there. I wonder if there's anything that I can use,"[/COLOR] said Shia as she peered into the chest and found and interesting staff. As she pulled it out it seemed to have a peculiar shape to it. The rod had a vine design running up it and on top there was a crest that had a star in the middle and roses on either side. It was well done. The roses were yellow and purple and the star was a shiny silver. The rod was gold. Shia held it up and said, [COLOR="magenta"]"Seems like this is gonna get a whole lot more fun."[/COLOR]

Shia walked away to test the staff out. When there was no more people around she held to staff out in front of her and chanted, [COLOR="magenta"]"As the lightning hits the ground and fire touches the sky, the birds fly towards the east and land in the west. As night and day once again become tainted with the darkness of hearts may then we will find hope. Lightning Flame Dance!" [/COLOR] As she said that a tail of lightning with fire danced around her. [COLOR="magenta"]"Cool, that was awesome,"[/COLOR] she said looking at the staff and smiling.

"Heh! Very Amusing indeed" Tan said as he wiped the blood on his lips and ripped out the sleeve of his shirt and wrapped the cloth to his wounds. He then looked at Shaun and Duo and he knew that both of them are really getting pissed at him.

"If I were you guys, better get yourselves better weapons if you wanna survive, And have better chances of killing me" Tan said as he walked outside laughing and leaving the tow of them. While he was near the door, he silently commanded the demonic wolves to partol in the city but they should come from the forest.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Hmm argent little spoiled rich kid. But he does have a point, we need better weapons."[/COLOR]

As I said that, they all turned towards the house and saw a lightning bolt with fire dancing around it. They all go into the house and saw that Shia and Eva already went in and found some weapons.

I peer into the chest and found a sword with two daggers that matched the sword it self.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Wow, this sword is big. It looks like a claymore but with out the weight to match it. These daggers are also light weight. But how did these weapons get here? Hey Duo, Ame come here and look into this chest. I want to see something."[/COLOR]

Duo and Ame walked over and peered into the chest. I kneel down and opened my bag. A first aid kit fell out as I rummaged through the bag. I looked for a date stating when it should be used by and found it that it was going to be good for several more years.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Duo, let Ame go first. I got to tend to your wounds or wounds."[/COLOR]

Duo looked at me with a sadden face but with a hint of that I was right.

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Yea be right there. Ame go on ahead and look into the chest."[/COLOR]

Ame" [COLOR="DarkPurple"]"Ok, Duo."[/COLOR]

Duo sat in front of me and stared at me. I take out the first aid kit and open it.A bottle of peroxide rolled out and Duo grabbed it.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Duo, open that for me please."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Sure. it will be a piece of cake."[/COLOR]

Duo opened the bottle with ease. I dab a bit on the cloth provided by the kit and pressed it on her face. She flinched at first but then calmed down.

OOC: Hopefully I can save this almost dead story...

Ame went up ahead as Duo had asked him when he suddenly felt as though he was being watched.

"Hmmm...why do I feel like I'm being watched...", he said to himself as he moved through the halls of the house. He continued on now fully aware of what and exactly who was watching him.

"Alright, enough is enough...you know damn well I can sense your nasty aura from miles away.....SATAN", Ame said throwing the twisted sword at a seemingly regular wall.

"Ame, Ame, Ame...tell me boy...are you still mad at God and I", Satan said sarcastically.

"The longer she is not with me the more I want to vanquish the both of you from existence...", Ame replied laughing.

"Yes, I love that about you that anger...that passionate anger and let us not forget that lovely quality of yours called hatred", Satan said in and eerie voice.

"Enough Satan...either show yourself now or vanish from my mind like the coward you are...", Ame continued now angered.

"Oh, but Ame I have someone her to see you and I really think you want to see her, right Ame". As he said this an image of a woman appeared before Ame that slowly moved towards him.

"WHAT...AY-AYAME...IS THAT YOU...", Ame said startled.

"A-A-Ame...help....me...please...", said the woman. Ame ran towrds her with lightning speed but was stopped as chain seemingly from nowhere wrapped themselves around his entire body.

"SAAAATAAAAAAANNNNNN", Ame yelled as he became completly immoble.

"Quiet Ame, I have a deal for you...but it requires a little blood-work if you will...", Satan said now right next to the woman with his shadowy arms around her.

"......", Ame said nothing, he only stared thinking only of death.

"Ame....", Satan said now kissing the woman on the neck. "The little sword you made...use it to get me a few blood samples from...hmmm...your little friends out there, you know, uh, kind of hurt them but don't kill them just a cut here and there you know", Satan said now fondling the woman.

"......", again Ame said nothing, hate was all that was going threw his mind pure hate.

"Ame, now you do that and well, I just may give, this wonderfully exquisite woman back to you...after I'm done with her of course". As he said this the chains shattered, shards from the devilish metal shotting every direction with Ame in a mad dash of anger towards Satan who was slowly dissappearing.

"Ame...just do what I asked of you and you'll get your chance I promise you that...HAHAHAHA", Satan laughed as he and the woman dissapeared.

Ame stood there, pupils now pin-pointed, arms and legs shaking, and every vein in his body bulging out.

"...........Ay-Ayame.....", he said staggering back to the others.

"You sly devil you..." Tan was snickering while speaking to Satan. He then looked around him to check to no one was there. "Of course... You're not the only devil here you know." Satan replied. "Now let us discuss some of the powers i have given you." Satan got Tan's attention after mentioning that.

"First of all, You have been granted the power to manipulate other people through making illusions. I have already made the first step. I will use Ame to get blood samples of his friends. I will leave you to take care of that. The next ability is to be semi-omnipresent. I guess you know what that can do." Satan told Tan. "Heh! now thats an interesting power. I'll do whatever you want, as long as you keep your end of the bargain." Tan said.

After that Tan cut off his communication with Satan. He then began to observe Ame's actions towards the students. Sooner or later he approached him.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Ok Duo, your all patched up. Just please don't fight him again. Call for my help if it comes to that again."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"That guy Tan gets on my nerves!"[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"I know, he gets on my nerves too. He seems to enjoy others getting hurt but not himself. What a coward picking on the girls. Next time, I'll fight him. But for the mean time, Look into this chest and see if you get a weapon."[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Yea sure. Now lets see whats in here."[/COLOR]

I think to my self: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Wheres Ame? That knuckle head always wondering off. Well I hope he got a weapon to defend himself. My self? Im going to stay around Duo. Tan seems to be interested in hurting her."[/COLOR]

I watch as Duo reached in and grab her weapons. Then Ame appeared, looking mad at something. I didn't say anything but watched his movements closely.

Ame looked at Duo and Shaun, a look in his eyes as if there was noone there but the abyss of evil and pure hatred.

".......run.....or I fear....that I may...kill you both...", Ame said in a low robotic like voice.

Duo and Shaun looked at Ame staggering towards them with his twisted sword in hand now glowing an ominous blue color.

"...I...said RUN", Ame yelled crashing the sword in the ground creating a blast of shards of ice.

"What the hell is this guy's problem", Duo said quickly avoiding the assault.

"Ahh...", yelped Shaun angered by the assualt as a small line of blood dripped from his hands.

"Ame, what are you doing you crazy ass maniac", Shaun yelled now rushing at Ame with his giant sword in hand.

"...just...run...", whispered Ame as his sword left his hand slicing threw the air finally stabbing into the few drops of blood from Shaun's arm absorbing the drops.

"Shaun wait, look...", Duo yelled as Ame's twisted sword started pulsating, rumbling the earth underneath it until it formed a figure, a figure that resembled Shaun exactly from head to toe, weapon and all.

"Nice", said Tan in the shadows laughing, "It's the old evil twin with double the strenth of the original...this should be very entertaining", Tan said now sitting down.

".....kill them both...", Ame said turning away as the clone spread its devilish wings made of pure energy, bolted towards them.

"I am Nuah...and I am the first step of death...", the clone said vanishing.

"Let's see...how long...you will last...".

Evangeline had heard the cry that Shaun yelled out as well as Duo. She ran holding onto her umbrella as she passed by Shia who called out to her.
[COLOR="Orange"][B]"Where are you running off to so fast Eva-chan?!"[/B][/COLOR] shouted Shia as she ran to catch up to Evangeline.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"I heard a cry that sounded like Duo and Shaun's voices. I believe that that bastard Ame might be behind this little scheme. I have always had my suspicions about him,"[/B][/COLOR] said Evangeline in a pissed off tone of voice as both she and Shia ran to whereever Duo and Shaun were.
They finally found the two only to see Ame attack them both with his sword.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Ame you fucking ass bastard! What the fuck are you doing?!"[/B][/COLOR] yelled Evangeline as Ame created a some sort of clone of Shaun from his sword.
[COLOR="orange"][B]".....kill them both...",[/B] [/COLOR]Ame said and she watched as the clone attacked Shaun.
Evangeline and Shia ran up to Ame and stopped him as he was walking away.[COLOR="orange"][B]"Ame! You insolent fucking bastard! What the fuck are you doing attacking Shaun and Duo like that?! You could've fucking killed them!"[/B][/COLOR] Evangeline was now more pissed off than ever.
She walked up to Ame and grabbed him by the coller as he stood there motionless.[COLOR="orange"][B] "Don't you dare make me repeat myself. I said, why the fuck are you attacking Shaun and Duo?"[/B][/COLOR] asked Evangeline who had a pissed off look on her face and hatred in her eyes. Her voice was slow and steady but angery at the same time.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Eva-chan, I think that you should calm down and wait awhile. He might have a reason why he's doing th--,"[/B][/COLOR] Shia started but Evangeline interuppted her.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Shut up Shia! I'm gonna ask him how I want to and he's gonna fucking answer or else he's gonna be nailed really hard,"[/B][/COLOR] said Evangeline who had now scared Shia a bit but Shia knew that she shouldn't have spoken since Evangeline was in a pissed off mood.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"I did it because I'm angery and mad,"[/B][/COLOR] he replied as he looked Evangeline in the eyes with a wicked smile on his face.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Is that the best answer that you can come up with?!"[/B][/COLOR] said Evangeline as she punched him in the face and watched him as he fell flat on his back. [COLOR="orange"][B]"You are pathetic. You are a disgrace."[/B][/COLOR]

"I guess its time to do my part. I don't want having Ame get killed especially in this situation. With Eva-chan, Duo and Shaun teaming up on him it could mean fatal to me." Tan suddenly stood up in the shadows. He then walked towards Ame who is getting his faced pummeled by Eva-chan

"Thats enough..." Tan said in a calm voice while he held Eva's hand before she was going deliver another punch." What the heck are you doing?" Eva shouted at Tan. "Even if he acted like that we need everyone here." He then turned to Shaun and Duo "I just realized this while Im on my own." He then bowed to both them and asked for an apology. Shaun and Duo were surprised by Tan's actions. "What the fuck happened to this guy?" Shaun asked himself.

"For now I'll take this guy with me and tie him up until he straightens out." Tan said while dragging Ame into a corner. He then looked at Ame. Tan's eyes have changed into a somewhat more demonic look and telephatically told Ame "Do Something reckless again like that and kiss your girlfriend goodbye. Tell anyone of this and your girlfriend will surely belong to Satan with you looking helplessly" His eyes turned back to normal and turned back to Shaun and Duo "I know I was a Dickhead earlier. For now Truce? Until we get out of this mess?" He then offered a handshake.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Duo slapped his hand away and pushed past him and kneeled in front of Ame and looked into his eyes. He pulled against the ropes trieing to get to her. She heaved a deep breath and stood back up, she grabed the large sword she had found in the chest. She walked by Tan hitting his shoulder.
"There's something going on here, and I'm gonna find out what. I don't trust you enough for a truce."
She walked away and towards the shore, sitting down she put her feet in the oncoming water and watched as the sun sank lower and lower. She looked up as Shaun sat next to her.
"What's with you?"
"I just have this feeling that something bad is happening here. I don't think we should have come here."
"What do you mean? You think we should have stayed in the forest?"
"I think we had a better chance of living."
He blinked and opened his mouth to say something when she leaned on him.
"It's nothing, nevermind. I as just thinking."
She looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss and put her head back on his shoulder and looked out at the water.
"Ame's not himself. There's something wrong with him."
"Yeah, he attacked us."
"Not just that. His eyes look diffrent, they're kind of red."
"Like he's been crying?"
"No, like his eye color is diffrent, not only that, he was telling us to run the entire time he was attacking, if he wanted to kill us he wouldn't have said anything. He would have just killed us. His intent was not to kill us. But that's just my thoughts on it."
She kissed him again and stood up streching.
"I have to find something to eat."
Walking away she headed to the edge of the forest in search of something to eat.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shia stood there with Evangeline as Tan took Ame away. Shia looked over to Evangeline who had a fist and was trembling. Shai said, [COLOR="magenta"]"Don't act as if you think he did this on purpose. There has to be a reason why he attacked Shaun and Duo so suddenly. I have a hunch though that there is something more to Ame than meets the eye."[/COLOR]

[COLOR="magenta"]"Whatever. I don't care what the fuck he does as long as he doesn't do the same kind of shit again. Ame seemed to be kind of cold and now I know for sure that we should keep our eyes on the bastard or something worse may come to us,"[/COLOR] said Evangeline walking away.

Shia nodded at what Evangeline said. She took it to heart and looked up to the sky. [COLOR="magenta"]"Somethings not right. It may be just a feeling but it feels..."[/COLOR] Shia stopped and looked over to where Shaun was. [I]Duo's not with him.[/I] She headed for where Tan had taken Ame to make sure that everything was alright.

As Shia went searching for them something was on the move. The bushes moved everytime Shia walked. When she stopped there was no one around. She decided to go ahead and protect herself. [COLOR="magenta"][I]"Four seasons come and one stops per quarter. As the blue jay sings a melody what season is it? One that protects all and destorys all that attacks. SPRING SHEILD!!!!"[/I] [/COLOR] With that Shia was protected. Something from a bush came up and attacked her but the sheild kiiled it.
[COLOR="Magenta"]
"There was something out there and there might be even more. I'd better hurry or Tan and Ame may be in danger," [/COLOR]said Shia running after them.

"They have come..." Tan said to himself as he knew that the wolves that he sent back then finally came. "I must now set my plan into action." Tan said as he took a deep breathe. "Someones coming... Listen Ame I know these people are your friends but That devil holds someones truly precious to you so do what I told you to do." After that several packs of wolves jumped out of nowhere are surrounded Tan and Ame.

"If I lessen my control over these imbeciles, it will look more natural that they are attacking me." Tan then lessened his control. The wolves then saw Tan as a normal human and attacks both Ame and him. He tried to fend off the attacking wolves and soon after that Shia came.

Shia ran and ran until she finally found where Tan and Ame were. A pack of wolves surrounded them and fear them being killed appeared on her face. [COLOR="magenta"]"Tan!! Ame!!"[/COLOR] she yelled.

Tan and Ame turned to look at her. The wolves heard her yell and looked over at Shia. They left Tan and Ame and went after Shia. She stood her ground as the wolves attacked. A wolf jumped and attacked but was repelled by Shia's Spring Sheild. [COLOR="magenta"]"You'll just die if you come at me like that,"[/COLOR] she said.

[I]Thing is I only have a few more minutes or seconds before the sheild wears off. I can't keep standing here like this or I might as well die.[/I] Thoughts ran through her head thinking of what she should do to save Tan and Ame. Then one thought came and she yelled,[COLOR="magenta"] "Ame!! Tan!! Run away from here! I'll be right behind you guys soon!"[/COLOR]

The two nodded and dashed away. [COLOR="Magenta"]"Good, now it's my turn to be on the offense. Heaven and Hell transverse the skies. Both gates opened and the chains of fate are severed. After their long and eternal sleep there silence above the judgement. I banish you wolves to the pits of HELL!!!"[/COLOR] said Shia. Nothing happened. It was all quiet. The wolves were still there and Shia's sheild had worn off.

[I]What? Why? This shouldn't have happened![/I] The wolves found an opening and attacked Shia. Shia ran but one had managed the bite her leg. Blood dripped and she screamed from the pain. Shia hit the wolves with her Lightning Fire. All of them were killedand Shia tried to run but the bite was too severe. She rested against a tree.

Evangeline was looking at the shoreline of the forest and let her mind wander. [I]'I wonder if we'll ever be able to leave here? We've been here for a long while and our numbers are getting smaller and smaller as more and more beasts come and attack us. What the hell is going on here?'[/I] thought Evangeline to herself as she heard a famliar voice yelling out.
[COLOR="Orange"][B]"Tan!!Ame!!"[/B][/COLOR] went the voice. It was the voice of Shia! And Evangeline knew that something had happened and that it also involved Tan and Ame.
Evangeline readied her umbrella and started running to wherever the cry came from. As she was running she heard another cry.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Ame!! Tan!! Run away from here! I'll be right behind you guys soon!"[/B][/COLOR] yelled Shia.
Evangeline was coming closer and closer to wherever Shia was when she ran into Tan and Ame. She hit them with full force and fell flat on her ass.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Ow! Dammit! I should watch where I'm going,"[/B][/COLOR] said Evangeline as she sat there on the ground and looked up at the guys. [COLOR="orange"][B]"Hey there you guys. You wouldn't mind pointing to the direction where Shia is?"[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Yeah, she's back there,"[/B][/COLOR] said Tan as he pointed behind him.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"But I think that you shouldn't go there. There was some pack of wolves back there. You'll get killed,"[/B][/COLOR] said Ame.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Like fuck I care about that. I have a weapon to defend myself and if Shia is hurt then those wolves will get on hell of a fucking beating from me if she hasn't killed them off yet."[/B][/COLOR] Evangeline then ran off after saying that. She ran and ran until she found Shia. There she saw her with dead wolves everywhere and Shia leaning against a tree with a bit in her leg that was bleeding a shit load.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Shia! Shia! Thank god are you alright?"[/B][/COLOR] asked Evangeline as she ran over to Shia and kneeled down on the ground next to her.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Yeah, I am. Just barely. I have this wound that's pretty big and bleeding a lot. I don't have much strength to run because of blood loss,"[/B][/COLOR] replied Shia.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Don't worry about that. I'll heal you. [I]As the soul of the Tamamo-no-Mae befalls the spirit of the priest, it brings on disease. With the power of the Kuda-Kitsune it banishes the evil soul and brings on healing. Healing Fire![/I][/B][/COLOR] As soon as Evangeline finished the spell, a small-like fire appeared from Evangeline's hand and spread over Shia's wound. Engulfing the wound and closing up the wound.
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Well, now that you're healed we better get back to the others and make sure that nothing else attacks us."[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="orange"][B]"Yeah, alright"[/B][/COLOR]
Evangeline stood up and helped Shia who was still weak and helped her walk. They walked until they heard a rustling in the bushes and stopped as a pack of oni appeared.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Duo jumped in front of the pack and swung the giant sword the gust of wind from the swing knocking the pack back.
"Get her out of here. I got this."
"Duo, you sure?"
Duo turned, the look on her face making both Shia and Evangeline blink.
"I said get her out of here Evangeline. Don't make me say it again."
Duo braced the sword on her shoulder as the pack attacked her, as they got close she swung it around and knocked half of them back, the others she punched and kicked to keep their attention on her.
"GO!"
She spun around kicking one and sending into a tree. Evangeline looked at Shia.
"I don't remember her being able to fight like that."
"Me neither."
Duo blocked a hit with her sword and launched the attacking Oni into the air. She followed the two girls slowly, the whole time making sure that none of the Oni got past her and to the others. She let out a yelp when she got caught on the arm and tsked as she saw it just graze her.
"If your gonna hit, do it right!"
She swung the sword and cut an Oni in half and smiled as the others seemed to hesitate now.
"What's the matter? Thinking twice?"
She dug the tip into the ground and watched as they seemed to discuss it throughout the pack, looking from on to another. A shiver seemed to run through them before they backed down and ran back into the forest. Evangeline came up to her and put her hand on Duo's shoulder.
"Where did you learn to fight like that?"
"Don't worry about it. As long as I can fight right?"
Duo pushed past Evangeline and walked back to the fire that she had built earlier, everyone that had seen the exchange could tell that something was bothering Duo.[/COLOR][/FONT]

"Good, everything is ready to take place." Tan said while snickering in silence. He knew that he is partially responsible for Shia's spell to won't work. He looked at his hand. He then dispelled the aura that was glowing in his arm. He then used a demonic type of healing to dispell Satan's control on Ame. "What are you doing?" Ame asked in confusion after knowing that Tan has Satan's power.

"I don't need someone who is in a direct control of Satan. I prefer to do it my way. I'd rather kill him and become the King of Hell." Tan said. Ame becoming more and more confused. "However if you wish to reveal my secret, then you know what happens." Tan said as he left towards deeper into the woods.

Tan then went back to Evangeline and Shia and saw that they were surrounded by a pack of demons and Shia was badly wounded. At first he didn't showed himself to give instructions to the oni. After that, he went to "help" Evangeline and Shia.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Hey, Duo, where you going? Its not safe to go by yourself!"[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Puprle"]"I'll be fine, stay here or I'll beat the crap outof you."[/COLOR]

I was confused. Whats with her, why was she acting strange, why was Ame acting so weird.?
I will not loose another person again, so I followed her. Then I hear her yell at Shia and Eva to run!
After they started to pull back towards the town, one of the demonic wolves bite Duo's leg.

Duo let out a scream of pain. I couldn't stand it. I jumped in and moved in to protect Duo from further harm.

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Shaun I told you to stay at the beach!"[/COLOR]

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"If I had stayed at the beach like you told me to. These things would of attacked you when you got weaker. Now, let me take care of the wolves then I need to attend to to anyones wounds.!"[/COLOR]

I had a dead serious look to my face. Duo stared at me me, scary but I had no time to show anything but anger.
I draw the huge sword of my back and let the tip hit the ground.

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]" Ok you demons, you have me outnumbered 10 to 1. Lets see what you can do."[/COLOR]

They circled Duo and I waiting for the chance to attack. I move back towards Duo but still watching the demons circle.

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]"Duo, Can you stand?"[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"Yes, I can stand."[/COLOR]

After she said that, she grabbed a scarf from my lower right leg pocket and wrapped it around the wound. Then she got up and picked her weapon up fro the ground.

Duo:[COLOR="Purple"]"Shaun lets do this before more show up. If we get even more out numbered, we wont last."[/COLOR]

I looked at her and saw she was right.

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]"Your right. Duo, your injured. Don't push yourself too hard on that leg."[/COLOR]

Without waiting for a response, a wolf charged at Duo. I swung my sword and caught it. The head flies off and the body falls to the ground. As I did that another one came up to attack me but Duo stepped in and killed it.

Shaun: [COLOR="Red"]"Duo, I owe again. We have to stop doing that, other wise I would have to ask you out on a date."

I said laughing even though we are in danger.

OOC: Why do I feel like the b***h in this story....

Ame stood up looking at Tan with a demonic smile laughing at his words.

"YOU ARE THREATNING ME...ME OF ALL PEOPLE....", yelled Ame angered.

"You all are fools just steps away from oblivion in the mists of all this...",

"What", said Tan smiling a bit.

"The clone that was made, Nuah...do you remember what he said...", Ame said laughing while wiping the blood from his wounds.

"No...refresh my memory", Tan said sarcastically.

"He is the first step of death...oh, in time you all will see what is to come...so, Satan if you hear me now...I will do your little task for you and in return I hope you keep your end of the bargan", Ame said walking towards a small trail of blood.

"This is it no more of this shit...I'm going to get right to the point...NUAH", yelled Ame as the clone appeared before Ame.

"The first step of death is here only to tread upon the life of the living...", said the clone quietly.

"There's your living...", Ame replied dropping his sword into the blood.

Tan looked in the direction the clone flew of towards to see who Ame was to attack first, it was Shaun.

"Ame so your going to really do this", Tan said smiling.

"This I feel is my last chance and this will be my only chance...", Ame said walking away as another demonic clone peirced threw the surface of the earth.

"I am Ou, the second step of the living, whom dares defy the spirits", she whispered as an arrow completly made up of feathers appeared in her hands.

"There...you already know what to do just bring me back a little blood from all of them and absolutly don't allow them to harm you", Ame said giving the clone a small bottle.

"Damn", Ame said dropping to his knees, "I have come to serving the very being I hate...how pathetic of me...Ayame...", he said walking deeper in the woods.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Hey Duo wake up! Wake up!"[/COLOR]
Duo starts to mon in pain from the injury to her leg.

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"What happened? Where are we?[/COLOR]

Duo asked with a confused look on her face. Shaun sat up and sighed with reliefe that she was ok.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Duo whats the last thing you remember?"[/COLOR]

Duo: [COLOR="Purple"]"The last thing I remember is both of us fighting those demonic wolves. Then I saw a bright light. After that I don't know. Untill you woke me up, I was still fighting those things."[/COLOR]

I look at Duo's leg. The scarf was solid red. I tear off one of my pant legs and rewrap the wound.

Shaun: [COLOR="DarkRed"]"So the same happened to you. Well we better start limping back to town. Their I can really tend to your injury better."[/COLOR]