OtakuBoards

Hogwarts, 1st years rpg (play)

liamc2

Ok the rpg is started, if you want to join, post your stats and i'll shove you in

----------------------------------------------

[I]Liam is dropped off by his parents at the station, he looks apprehensively at platform 9 and 10, wondering whats going on with his ticket[/I]

Liam: maybe if i wait awhile, other students will come. .

[I]So he waits and the clock counts down. .[/I]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Sere Tuscumbia, a small 11 yr. old nervous wreck, pushes her way through the crowd to Platforms 9 & 10. Staring at them confused, she tries to remember what Hagrid had told her about Platform 9&3/4 . . .[/I] You just . . . you just . . . [I]Sere groans, her normally excellent memory failing her in her time of need. She paces in front of the platform wall, muttering absentmindedly, and smacks right into another child with a cart just like her.[/I]

???: Hey, watch it!

Sere: Oh sorry . . . [I]she smacks her hand into her fist, causing a small group of passerbys to stop walking and stare.[/I] You walk right in between the wall! [I]Pumping her fist into the air, she grabs her cart and promptly smacks into the boy again.[/I]

???: I said, watch where you're going! ((I've been playing the Harry Potter game too much! That's what one of the Slytherins says!! (to me at least)))

Sere: Oh god! I'm sorry! [I]She stares from his cart, to him, then to his cart again, and back to him.[/I] Excuse me . . . are you going to Hogwarts . . ?

Liam: yup, BTW, my names Liam, whats yours:D ?

Sere: Sere. .so are you coming on the train?

Liam: I thought this was the only way:D, erm, so how do we get to it?

Sere: like this;) *pushes trolley through the barrier*

Liam: whoa :wow: *follows through and sees the Hogwarts express*

OOC: would that game happen to be on warner bros web page? that game is driving me insane!! I cant even get on the train!!

OOC: Oo . . . I don't think we're on the same page Liam-kun . . . I'm talking about the PS and PC Harry Potter game! You don't even involve the Hogwarts Express in those . . . (Oh my gosh! Maybe the PS does! :sweatdrop: I forgot that the PS has a more complicated plot line than the PC!!)

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~

[I]Sere groans, looks up in despair, and grabs Liam's shirt sleeve to keep him from missing the train. They board, and Sere drags Liam to a mildly empty compartment.[/I] You're the only person I know right now so we're sticking together . . . wether you like it or not! [I]She sits down, and immediatly pulls out a small journal. She taps her wand, (12 in., holly, w/ a very special phoenix feather) on one of the pages. It reveals a small, cracked, and very yellow picture of her parents. She smiles, and looks out the window, putting the small journal on the seat next to her.[/I]

Liam: :shrugs and sits, staring around the train in amazement:

[I]Sere's face grows solemn, and she looks over at Liam, who is looking out the window of the Hogwarts Express.[/I]((Did anyone notice in the movie that you could see the camera crew in the windows of the Hogwarts Express?)) Do you have parents to wave goodbye to Liam . . ?

OOC: ok, i got ya now, i though you were talking about the online one at the harry potter site. speaking of the ps game, we (my family) want the one for the ps2
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam: I've already said goodbye to them, they have to fly back to australia, so they had to leave early

Sere: ok. .

*Liam pulls out his gb and starts playing, after awhile the gameboy suddenly turns off and refuses to work*

Liam: too much magic in the air. .darn it. .*he places it back in his backpack*

OOC: Well . . . there might be other schools you duffer!!

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~

[I]Sere sits, staring out the window at the scenery, her body there, but her mind and soul trapped in the same familiar dream that had been haunting her since her 9th birthday. She stays in that position for a while, but jerks awake, her wand pointed straight at Liam's neck, and a powerful curse she had never known before rising in her throat.[/I]

Liam: :stares at the wand: Er . . . um . . . at least we know you're alive . . . and kicking . . . :turns back, and continues talking to Amber:

[I]Sere sighs, humiliated for being caught so off guard, and reaches for her journal. She finds it missing, and alarmed, doesn't say anything . . . for now . . .[/I]

OOC: huh?
-------------------
Liam: *rubs throat where wand was* sheesh you're jumpy today, hey what am i saying? You might always be jumpy:D I've never known you since before now:p

Sere::rolleyes:

Liam: *continues to talk to Amber*

OOC: What I don't Liam . . . is why you're going to Hogwarts when you live in Aus. Wouldn't they have a school in Aus.?

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~

[I]Sere sits, staring at Liam and Amber chatting happily away, pondering Liam's words.[/I] 'I've never known you since before now . . .' Since before now . . . [I]As she watches the two, a small memory comes popping up into her head. ~An 'outing' they called it, but she knew her parents were working more in depth than a simple 'outing'. Her parents occasionally let her come along, and she had been learning the basics of spells . . . this was an 'outing' her parents just had to let her come along on. At two she had met a boy, in a chance meeting between two groups of parents, and she learned the world was far different than she had expected . . . there were . . . humans in the world . . . but this one boy was different than all the others . . . FAR different . . .~[/I] 'I've never known you since before now . . .'

OOC: its a hogwarts rpg, besides, its easier this way:D
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam: *notices Sere looking at him* whats the matter? are you ok?

Sere: I'm ok, its nothing, really. .

Liam: you sure? do ya want something to eat? *pulls out a snickers*

Sere: (are you a full wizard?) what is that?

Liam: erm. .candy, you know chocolate?:toothy:

"Headmaster, when should I go out to the Entrance Hall to welcome the First Years?" "Go now. If I am correct, they will be arriving in five minutes and 33.54 seconds." "Yes, Headmaster." The men who were talking were Headmaster Albus Dumbledore and Professor Elss Greenweld, both of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Yes?" "It's me." "Oh, Hagrid, come in." "Albus, we have a problem. I was at Hogsmeade, waiting for the train, and it didn't come. That train is always on time, except for when the Dementors were here." "What do you mean, it wasn't there?" "It just wasn't!" "Okay. Elss, please go to Hogsmeade and check out what happened." "Yes, Headmaster."

Edit: Sere, the PSX game doesn't involve the Hogwarts Express. My little bro has it. He's the one who got me into HP.

Liam: never mind *pulls out wand* (yew 11 inches containing unicorn hair) I wonder what house i'm gunna be in. .*starts to draw golden lines in the air with his wand*

Sere: :rolleyes:

Liam: i hope its ravenclaw. .ah well we'll see. .

[i]Rex walks along the platform, looking for platform 9 3/4. He looks confused, but then sees a kid run into a wall, and notices he was holding a ticket. [/i]

Rex: May aswell try it.

*Rex runs into the wall, and vanishes onto a platform, with a red steam train waiting to leave.*

*Rex notices the train has a sign that says "Hogwarts Express" hanging on it. He goes on and sees 3 other people*

*Rex goes over to them, draging his luggage behind him*

*Hikaru walks up to the platform. This was her first year at Hogwarts. She had been sitting for a while trying to find a way onto the platform when she saw the other students go in.*

Hikaru-so that's how i'm supposed to get in. *goes onto the platform and gets on the train.*

OOC: Liam-kun . . . I AM a full wizard BUT, I've been living in the muggle world since the age of 3. I do believe I would know about muggle candy . . .

BTW--I'm bored . . . and I need something to do! :bawl: If anyone wants, I could do a picture of their chara. . . ! I REALLY need something to draw and I'M OUT OF IDEAS!!!

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~``

[I]Sere sits, her arms resting on the windowsill, her head cupped in her hands, staring out the window. Her normally quiet nature had finally kicked in, and she didn't think she was going to be talking any time soon. Maybe it was because she was pondering questions unanswered . . . questions she desperately needed to answer . . . she sighs.[/I] Life's got too many questions for me . . . and not enough answers . . . [I]She picks up her wand from her lap, and starts writing out a small spell.[/I]

Liam: What house do you want to be in?

[I]Sere sighs again, and puts down her wand, the spell hanging in the air.[/I] I'm hoping to follow in my mother's footsteps and be in Gryffindor . . . it would be a bloody bugger if I was stuck in Slytherin . . .

*Hikaru sat alone towards the back of the train. She was looking out the window.*

Hikaru-(thinks)I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm actually going to Hogwarts! hm. Let me see. My sister said alot of things about it, but she didn't go into great detail. I wonder what it'll be like. *sigh* *continues looking out the window.*

OOC: oops. . and i'm saying people don't pay attention:p
u could draw my characters piccy if you wanted to

---------------------------------------------------------

Liam: well i suppose we'll be rivals:) , I suppose we can't be sure until we put on the hat

Sere: ...