OtakuBoards

Hogwarts, 1st years rpg (play)

liamc2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: well Liam . . . you're gonna have to hand over your chara's desc. if you wanna have your chara drawn . . . but I think it would be a worthwhile effort to draw someone else's chara . . . I TIRED of drawing my own! [SIZE=1]Every artist needs variety . . . [/SIZE] btw-- what's your chara's last name Liam? I have a little plan I'm cooking up for you . . . :devil:

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~

[I]Sere sits, shifting nervously in the plush seat. It was slightly unnerving to think that she was finally going to Hogwarts. She had to say she didn't approve of the thought much . . . she was getting used to the magical world once again, after spending most of her years in a muggle orphanage. It was too strange to be thinking about Hogwarts, the Sorting Hat, her mother and father. What had they felt when they had put it on . . ?[/I] The Sorting Hat . . . [I]A memory pops into her head, a small memory of her mother sitting by her bedside, singing a lullaby she had never bothered to think into . . . ?Oh you may not think I?m pretty, but don?t judge what you see, try me on and see what you will be.? There was more . . . but somehow Sere wasn?t able to remember it . . . maybe it was too long ago . . . or she just didn?t want to remember . . . Sere picks up her wand again, and flicks it through the spell hanging in the air. It wasn't going to help her now. She muttered the song.[/I] Oh you may not think I'm pretty, but don't judge just what you see, try me on and see what you will be . . . [I]It felt strange to sing that song, her voice was a little rusty from being out of practice. She felt sure that she was going to be singing a lot more at Hogwarts . . .[/I]

OOC: plan?. . . er. . :nervous: :)

Full name: Liam Cameron (might aswell use my on :P)
Description: dark brown hair flecked with blond, deep blue eyes, small ovalish glasses (man i need a piccy. .this would be so much easier)
----------------------------------------------------

Liam: *smiles at Sere's attempts at singing and tries to join in, even though he doesn't know half the words*

Sere::therock: *continues to stare out the window at the fleeting countryside(is that in the right context?)*

Liam::) *walks down the corridor looking for the food trolley*

*the food trolley comes into the room where Hikaru is.*

lady-the food trolley is here. Would you like anything?

Hikaru-yes please. I'll have a chocolate frog. *pays her*

lady-here ya go! *hands her the chocolate frog.*

*Liam comes running up*

Liam-FOOD TROLLEY!!!!!! I'll have some of everything except those beans. Well, maybe one box of beans! :D

Hikaru-um, who are you?

Liam-I'm Liam! :D

Liam: you?

Hikaru: Hikaru

Liam: *catches chocolate frog as it tries to escape from the packet he just opened*:tasty: *eats it and pockets the card*

Hikaru: ...

Liam: so, this your fist year at hogwarts? What house do you want to be in?:whoops:

Liam: Ravenclaw, I've always been interested in it, but I don't know if any one in my family has been it it, as I'm muggle born:D

Hikaru: really?

Liam:yup, hey do you want to join us in the other compartment, you know, the one i just came from?:D

Liam: *walks into compartment and waves to Sere and the others* Hey look who I found at the other end of the train!

All: hi!

Sere: hey Liam, you know how you wanted to see the trolley, well it passed through here not long ago:rolleyes: you could have waited

Liam: it did! ohno *runs after the trolley*

Sere: honestly. .*goes back to her thoughts. .*

Hikaru-*blinks* Are we allowed to have dragons?

Tursi-um, not that I know of.

Hikaru-I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed. you might wanna hide her for a while until you can be sure. Aw, she's so cute!

Tursi-That's what I planned, but she likes to come out every now and again.

Hikaru-*smiles*

*comes back with an armful of cauldron cakes and a flask of pumpkin juice*

(the firelizard is hidden)

Liam: ok I have cauldron cakes and a flask of *shudder* pumpkin juice. .icky. .why would you drink pumpkin juice. .*places all on an empty seat and pulls out a buddy sprite* much better :sip:

All: *start on the cauldron cakes and leftover lollies*

Liam: *looks out window* according to the driver we're about 15 minutes away so we should get changed into our robes. .*realises he's the only guy in the room* bah *grabs his bag and goes to get changed*

Liam: *gets changed into his robes and walks back to the outside of the compartment to wait for the others* *notices Rex walk past*

Liam: hey!

Rex: what?

Liam: whats your name? is this your fist year?

Rex: well I'm rex and this is my first year, whats your name?

Liam: Liam, this is also my first year

Rex: whatcha waiting for?

Liam: the girls inside this compartment *nods towards the door* are getting changed into their robes, I'm waiting till they're done so I can go back in

Rex: oh ok

Liam: BTW, you might want to get changed or you'll be in your normal gear when we get to the school

Rex: huh? o yea *wanders back to his compartment to gat changed*

*comes walking out*

Hikaru-Oh hey, Liam! What have you been up to?

Liam-:demon:

Hikaru-*sweatdrop*

Liam-just kidding. I haven't been up to anything yet.

Hikaru-*notices Rex* Hi. I'm Hikaru. What's your name?

Rex-I'm Rex.

Tursi-I'm Tursi.

*train starts to slow down and someone calls out 5 minute until arrival, please leave all your gear here as it will be taken up later on, please make sure you are in your robes*

Rex: oh no *looks down at his cargos and t-shirt* gotta go get changed *runs off*

Tursi: erm nice to meet you i guess. .

Liam: we'll prolly see him at the feast:)

*the train slows down and everyone gets off, and the first years make their way towards the lake*

OOC: Good god! I didn't know it would be THIS hard to type!! :bawl: I sprained my left wrist and now I'm being Ace-Bandaged and it's SO DARN HARD TO TYPE!!! Do you know how many TYPOS I've made?! Oh and Liam--thanks for the desc! I'll try to get your pic done as soon as I can! It might be hard, considering my wrist and all, but you'll see it before 2002 is over!! (I hope . . . :sweatdrop: ) :devil: Thanks for giving me your 'approval' for that plan of mine!!! :devil:

*~*~~*~*~~``

[I]Sere walks along, finally excited that she is going to Hogwarts. How funny it was that she had a queasy feeling on the train, everything seemed normal now . . . or did it? The small group from the train made their way to the shore of the lake. Sere, lost in her thoughts of the enormous castle, smacks into Liam once again.[/I] God! What is it with you and stopping all of a sudden?!

Liam: What is it with you and running into me?!

[I]Sere scowls, and walks around Liam. This was NOT a good way to start off her year, OR his . . . Sere shrugged. It couldn't be helped . . .[/I]

[i]Rex gets changes as quick as he can, and then races out of the train as fast as he can[/i]

*Rex catches up with Liam*

Rex: *his robe all ripped from getting changed to quick* *gasps for ait* eh?!

Liam: what happened to you?!

Rex: never mind! where do we go now?!

Liam: Just follow this big lump thats leading us.....

Rex: Lump?! hehe, ok.....

Liam: Well I dunno his name.....

Rex: Lump?

Liam: Well we'll just call him that.....

OOC: I'll need your last name so i can see who goes first, or just do it in your own way. . .

*All the first years calmber into the many boats on the shoreline and make the journey towards the castle* *They arrive under the castle in a large cavern, with a set of large doors, Hagrid knocks on these doors and Professer Mcgonagol opens them and ushers the students through to the corridor*

Prof Mcgoganol: what happened to your uniform Rex?

Rex: erm I er. .

Prof Mcgoganol: *sigh* *repairs his robes with her wand* Now line up alphabetically so you can be sorted. .

*Prof Mcgoganol reads out the list, each student is sorted, suddenly its Liam's turn and he makes a tentative step towards the hat on the stool, and places it on his head*

Hat: Hello there. .interesting ideas you have mixed up in here. .hmmm. .I see you don't want to be in Slytherin, but not in Gryfindor. .tough decision. . I see you don't believe in your courage. .sad really. .but if its not Gryfindor, it must be RAVENCLAW!

Liam: :) *walks to the clapping Ravenclaw table*