OtakuBoards

Recognisable Characters

Zidargh

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]unfortunatly id have to say... guys wearing purple thongs... the coolest outfit ever assemblem!! silver haired losers carrying big swords, and me in general ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]unfortunatly id have to say... guys wearing purple thongs... the coolest outfit ever assemblem!! silver haired losers carrying big swords, and me in general ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]He he, I could just wait for that to come. [/SIZE]

[COLOR=red]People with swords bigger than them, or swords that look like they shouldn't be able to lift... any type of magic user, Moogles, Choco's, Cid, spikey haired people..

but ya gotta remember too, magic users can just be normal people in the game... and you wouldn't notice them as a "black mage" or whatever... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]

but ya gotta remember too, magic users can just be normal people in the game... and you wouldn't notice them as a "black mage" or whatever... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]That's very true. But a reason I would recognise a black mage would be by his large hat leading to glowing eyes. And immediately I'd think, VIVI! or another black mage. But that's a very true point Cloud. For example, Kuja uses magic or Aeris does etc... But seeing as the black mages excel in the arts of black magic, I think they'd take a good role on as a magic consumer and producer.[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...