OtakuBoards

Digital Convergence

Ugamon

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]When the first computer was started the world beyond our own was awakened and merged with it. This is the world we have come to know as the Digital World. As we grew in technology our silent counterparts the Digimon grew too as we learned to advance our computers to amazing speed they learned to mutate and grow into more powerful versions. But now a massive virus is loose in the plane and it has sent out five rays of hope for it's survival and the survival of us all for you see as much as the digital plane is linked with ours. should itcollapse it would cause a collapse of all the worlds that are linked with it and destorying whatever is inside forever. now it is up too five young people to set things back in order and forever change how things are seen.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][I] Now there are a few ways to play choose to be a human without a partner, a Digimon without a partner, or a Digimon partnered with a human, you can also choose the side of chaos and destruction[/I][/COLOR].

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="darkslateblue"]Human Sign Up-

Name:
Appearence: ( need at least a paragraph)
Personality:
Biography: ( need at least a paragraph)

Digimon Sign Up-
Name:
Appearence: (If fictional)
Personality:
Digital Evolvations:
Attacks:

Human/Digimon Sign up-
Name:
Digimon's name:
Appearence: ( need at least a paragraph)
Digimon Appearence: ( need at least a paragraph)
Personality:
Digital Evolvation:
Digimon Attacks:

Chaos Sign ups are like the ones above just choose the template and fill out.

Once we get a few sign ups i will put out my own sign up.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Name: Cody Black
Appearence: Cody is a sturdy 4'6 boy he weighs about 106[SIZE="1"]lb[/SIZE]. His black hair is slaked down to the end of his neck. He always wears a plad button-up shirt, with some jorts (shorts/jeans) that sag down to his shins.
Personality: His Personality varries and no one ever knows if e is going to be felling or acting like that particular day.
Biography: He lives in a house and stays in the attic and plays with hs digimon cards. Barely any freinds, he never goes out side. The only real time he would go outside is if the weekly tournament comes around. So he would never go outside until just a year ago, when he got a freind and it boosted his confidence so then he started to play with other people.

Digimon Sign Up-
Name: Dracmon
Commandramon
Appearence: (If fictional)
Dracmon's Personality: He is a mischeavous sceaming little digimon, but when he digivolves he is a more modest noble digimon.
Commandramon's Personality: Commandramon is a leading, plan making, strategic, and strong digimon he is the same through out his evolution line, except Mega and over he is the same as omnimon, metalgarurumon, or wargreymon.
Digital Evolutions:
Dracmon: Undead Fang, Eye of Nightmare
Sangloupmon: Sticker Blade, Black Mind
Matadormon: Butterfly Trumpet Kick, Thousand Arrow
GranDracmon: Crystal Revolution, Eye of the Gorgon
???: Malicious Claw, Deceiceph Beam, Envious Rush, Sinfull Life Feast (He just said that he could go beyond Mega)

Second Digimon (Please can you let me have another one)
Comandramon: M16 Assassin, DCD Bomb, Strike Claw
Sealsdramon: Death Behind, Scouter Monoeye
Tankdramon: Striper Cannon, Gatling Blast
Darkdramon: Dark Roar, Giga Stick Lance
???: Dark Prominence, Supreme King Bisection Blade (He remembered every thing about it except for the name and appearence)

Attacks:
Dracmon's Biography: He has no real history, Cody just found him in his attic when he went up there after school.

Commandramon's Biography: When in the digital world Cody fights an evil digimon, and when in their tim of need a Sealsdramon comes to help defeat the digimon.

Name: Impmon
Appearence: [IMG]http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/Impmon11.jpg[/IMG]
Personality: He is really cocky and real quick to want to fight. Doesn't like to be underestimated. Occasional breakdowns.
Digital Evolutions:

Champion- [URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/IceDevimon.gif]IceDevimon[/URL]

Ultimate-[URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/Cerberumon.gif]Cerberumon[/URL]

Mega-[URL=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Beelzebumon.jpg]Beelzemon[/URL]
Attacks:Badaboom,Infernal Funnel, Fiendish attack

Biography: Impmon was of course born in the nesting area for the Digimon but has always been a loner. Because of his status as a Virus Type Digimon and is presumed evil he was never accepted by others. This lead to him being cocky and readly fight anything to prove himself even going so far as to badaboom a Ultimate who simple smaked him away. He is just a wanderer now.

[i]Well i will post the thread in two more days and i hope we get one more but we can run a thread on three people... four or more is better. Sign-ups will stay open for the time being.[/i]

Human/Digimon Sign up-

Name: Kredion Akima

Digimon's name: Ugamon

Appearence: Kredion stands about 5,9, with Teal Green Eyes, Pale skin, Brown hair and weighs about 160 LB, When he doesn't have to wear his school uniform he wears a simple outfit with A black headband, black pants, Boots and a white shirt with a black jean jacket over it.

Digimon Appearence: Ugamon is about 2,4 with bright blue-green eyes, Greyish skin and a 2 foot tail he has little bat like wings on his back which flutter at about 40 mph normal and can reach speeds of 230 MPH when going at full speed making him move at about 85 MPH. He has little grey lumps on his head and his face has no real nose just two slits on the face he has a mouth which seems hidden at most times. his rabbit type feet make it difficult for him to walk around so hovering and flutter are his ways to really move although hopping does get him some places. The strangest thing about Ugamon is his symbol it is a double hourglass.

Personality: Somewhat Shy and quiet Kredion tends to stay away from other people and hide in books and his laptop.. as much as he trys to be a outcast at times he does have a few friend in his school that worry about him.

Ugamon on the other hand is as cocky and arrogant as Kredion is shy and tends to make to two fight on a ongoing basis. as much as the two care for each other and don't want to admit it it ain't uncommon to see Ugamon flying off and getting in trouble only to have Kredion interfer and keep him from getting his butt kicked.

Digital Evolvation:Pinomon (fresh) - Koramon (in-training) - Ugamon (rookie) - Ugatorimon (champion) - Shiulgamon (ultimate) - ??? (mega) [/i]It's a surprise[i]

Digimon Attacks:
Pinomon: Bubble Barrage, Tackle
Koramon: Razor Ear chopper, Bubble Bombs
Ugamon; Hyper tackle, Uga Fury
Ugatorimon: Backlash, Temporal Misdirection
Shiulgamon: Cosmic Embolisher, Temporal Hole, Memora Blaster
???: Cosmic Backlash, Karmaic Return, Memoral Destoryer

Biography: Kredion was born in Japan and raised in Tokyo, so all the new techology and stuff that they play with keeps him on his toes he can't help but fall back on the roots of his forefathers in the feeling something is wrong and little did he relieze that his worst fears were coming true that was until the day the world was attacked by monster from beyond this world and as the army and police tried to combat these menaces. He was choosen to return the tide of the battle back to the way they were before. As he looking through databases he normally couldn't get into he noticed a line fo code enter his computer and before he could say a word a burst of light came out and that was all he remembered.

[SIZE="2"]Human Sign Up-

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Name: Yuan Nishiwa

Appearence: Shorter than an average 13 year old (about 4'8). He has short brown hair and a little spikey. He also has black eyes, a short nose, and usualy pouts most of the time. He often wears a white T-shirt with a random logo on it, dark brown shorts with large pockets on the sides, and black sandals.

Personality:Kyle is very curious which gets him into trouble that he dosent want. He is very kind hearted, humble, and caring. He'd always try to protect his friends even if the odds are against him, which gives him a strong sense of justice. He's also reckless and easily influenced when there is someone older or stronger than him. He often likes to daydream.

Biography: His parents died when he was at a young age.He didnt move with his other relatives becasue they either lived very far or they were very poor. So instead he moved in with his niegbors which lived close to the countryside. His guardians only have enough to afford a computer, a car, and enough send him and thier daughter(Itsuki) to school. His friends are usualy this Itsuki's friends (so thier about the same age and varies between boy's and girl's) and he's usualy very protective over them.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OK people stand back and prepare your self for the Amazing and Wonderful Frankie AKA Blankio el Miez With her sign up created with her own hands! literally she made pictures any everything she is my Photoshop queen and one of the last Grandmasters of the Digimon Era..

[quote name='Ugamon']OK people stand back and prepare your self for the Amazing and Wonderful Frankie AKA Blankio el Miez With her sign up created with her own hands! literally she made pictures any everything she is my Photoshop queen and one of the last Grandmasters of the Digimon Era..[/quote]

grandmaster of digimon era? you flatter me... heh im not that great.... hheehehe
and ginnylyn did the digimon pics and i forgot who drew the chick for me... yeah... i can draw them myself but i figured... well I didnt wanna take another day to jump into the rpg by drawing them all my way... yeah

[B][FONT=Book Antiqua]Name:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b] Avian
[/COLOR][B][COLOR=black][COLOR=#483d8b]Age:[/COLOR][/B] 19
[B][COLOR=black]Gender:[/COLOR][/B] Female[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Biography:[/COLOR][/B] Grew up in a small town in america. After her parents died in a car wreck she hooked up with a goodfriend in japan (thats where we are right?) anyways she lived with her for a while and then she and avian had a falling out. Avian lives on her own now.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Personality:[/COLOR][/B] After her parents death she has been left a bit cold to the world. She doesnt care what happens to most people and she doesnt let anyone close. She doesnt want to be hurt again and the only one who knowsthe true turmoil in her is Rraikmon. Overconfident sometimes but clears her head quickly with a swift kick *literaly just give her something to kick and she will release enenrgy and calm herself down*[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Digimon's name:[/COLOR][/B] Rraikmon[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Personality:[/COLOR][/B] Quiet and reserved but always tells the truth when its needed. She isnt afraid to battle and is willing to die for those she cares about. Hot headed sometimes. I think its the steam.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Digital Evolvation:[/COLOR][/B] Rylonamon-Rampantmon-Ramrexmon[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#483d8b]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][COLOR=black]Digimon Attacks:[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Rookie:[/COLOR][/B] Hot Steamer, Ice Ribbons, Silent Mist[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Champion:[/COLOR][/B] Tail Slam, Tiger Eye, Sonic Horns[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Ultimate:[/COLOR][/B] Diamond Eye, Horn Rammer, Spike Slammer[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Mega:[/COLOR][/B] Sonic Spin, Jaw Crusher, Spike Slasher[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Digimon Appearance:[/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff140/Airobeth/digiline.jpg"]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...h/digiline.jpg[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#483d8b][B][COLOR=black]Human Appearance:[/COLOR][/B] MINUS THE BLADES![/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#483d8b]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff140/Airobeth/Rianna.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
[/COLOR]

[size=1][COLOR="Green"]Took out the linked picture because it was too large. The link will suffice in those cases.
- Sandy[/COLOR][/size]

Name: Ichi Himura
Appearence: [IMG]http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs6/300W/i/2005/038/7/a/Too_Cool_for_School__by_nimbusthedragon.jpg[/IMG]
Personality/Biography: "Ichi's such a loser..." Is what he usually hears at school. Ichi has been shunned since he was 10. He has had a horrible childhood. His father going away and his best friends abandoning him. The only people he talks to is his family and what friends he has left.

In many ways his drawings are his friends. He uses drawings to get his emotions out and is partially what is keeping him sane. Because of all of these events happening to him he is very shy and quiet. He is usually alone and is usually the last to do anything. Only in recent years has he opened up a tiny bit. However he sees people as mean and cruel creatures. One of his timeless quotes were, "I have no problem with a person, it is people I hate..." These sayings are one of the reasons he is a outcast.

When he turned the age of 17 he started acting a lot more active. He had made a few friends and is finally getting over his condition. He found a different outlet for his feelings in writing as well as drawing. He has wrote several papers which got very high scores. And to this day he has been the happiest he could be dispite him still being quiet and shy.

Recently he had been drawing a manga for Shonen Jump. He has also been writing the first chapter.

• 2 weeks later...
Human

Name: Shiru
Appearence:Shiru stands 5'6", 138lbs, dark brown hair, usually wears Camo cargo pants, a t-shirt that says "Got Nuts?", and Combat boots with steel covers on heel and toes.
Personality: Usually hates staying with kids, tries to stay a head of everyone, usually is protective over his friends.
Bio:Shiru was a military son, never able to have real friends in the real world. He turned to the Digital World for friends. At the age of 17 his dad was K.I.A. He was heart broken. He locked himself in his room and to the Digi world. For 5 months he only came out to go to school, eat, and to exercise. While he was on the Digi world he was unable to get a partner. He hopes that one day he will get a partner.

Digimon: Sealsdramon
Im not sure who this digimon is you guys. I only watched the show for a while till it got boring. So if you know who that digimon is, please swnd me a pm.

(OoC: sorry i was offline for a long time my friends but im back baby.^^ I hope this is good enough u Death)