Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B]Hmmm, I've not had toys in a long time so apart from my computer I guess my only plaything is my slippery willy. It's a rubber gell type....urm floppy thingy.....*sweatdrop*. :o

Ok I can't describe it but they were really big a few years ago, thats what we called them but I don't know what the proper name was ([I]anyone[/I] know what I'm on about?)and my mum brought it back from her holiday and it's really silly it jumps out of your and and you can play with it for hours....

Ok....shutting up now............:o :D [/B][/QUOTE]oh,I have one of those....somewhere I'd play with it for hours......then threaten it....then throw it at the wall....and leave
Posted
Hmm, Video Games, Computer, and a stuffed animal,
Posted
*Sits there thinking* Hm... I have a lot of "play things". Like my GBC, Pokémon games, keyboard, toys, junk that I happen to come across, sketch book...... Lots.
Posted
[color=crimson]*Skips ahead and posts what her play thing is* Well, I have to say, I collect action figures...the newest addition to the collection is Legolas...but so far I have Squall, Rinoa, Nina from Tekken, Leon from RE2, this really expensive one of Quistis, Sakura from CCS, Wing Zero, Legolas, and many more LITTLE toys. I also loved stuffed animals because I have this huge Panda that I can't sleep without.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]I guess most people are too old for playhtings, but even though I'm 13, my fave plaything is a sweet little rabbit toy that my mother got me when she was pregnant with me, named Betsy. Don't ask. What are yours?!?(Oooh, my GBA, PS2, *I'm a spoilt brat* Computer and collection of marbles) they're interesting if you have imagination. O.o'[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Um....music...I love music...that counts right? I can just sit in my room and listen to music for hours on end...Also my anime models...I like to build 'em...then set 'em up in battles...its so fun! Lol..I also collect anime action figures...and of course I have Legolas!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...