OtakuBoards

Your favorite plaything

Alexa

[COLOR=chocolate]I guess most people are too old for playhtings, but even though I'm 13, my fave plaything is a sweet little rabbit toy that my mother got me when she was pregnant with me, named Betsy. Don't ask. What are yours?!?(Oooh, my GBA, PS2, *I'm a spoilt brat* Computer and collection of marbles) they're interesting if you have imagination. O.o'[/COLOR]

Ahhhh. I have lots of 'playthings'. My only method of transportation because walking is boring, Im not paying 75 cents for the bus, and my pride is too big to ask for a ride anywhere: my skateboard. When I have time I play with my game consoles. Im pretty fond of my pastel chalk though...but I always end up getting it all over myself.

*sits and thinks*.........................

*thinks some more*....................

'plaything'?? Hmm, I don't really........... [i]play[/i] with anything. I do find amusement I suppose...... like, just listening to music makes me content. Heh, 'cause usually that leads to me singing along, and then eventually dancing in my room or whereever I am, and I'm in my own little world. ^_^ Or I'll go online if boredom gets bad enough. Only if I'm maimed beyond normal physical function will I watch TV. ....hmm........... *thinks some more*............ I'll read mangas, books, write letters, poems, songs, whatever. Now, mind you this is if it's like, raining and I can't drive anywhere. ......... [size=1]like now....><[/size] or else I just leave the house before I go crazy.

Hmmm, I've not had toys in a long time so apart from my computer I guess my only plaything is my slippery willy. It's a rubber gell type....urm floppy thingy.....*sweatdrop*. :o

Ok I can't describe it but they were really big a few years ago, thats what we called them but I don't know what the proper name was ([I]anyone[/I] know what I'm on about?)and my mum brought it back from her holiday and it's really silly it jumps out of your and and you can play with it for hours....

Ok....shutting up now............:o :D

[FONT=century gothic]I don't really 'play' with things anymore... toys and whatnot.

My fav games are Myst and Riven, my fav board game is Huggermugger [if you've played it, you get a gold star!]....I like silly putty, lol, i keep some at school and fiddle with it during history class....

I have this old teddy bear that I got I-don't-even-know-how-many-years-ago....?

Hmmmm...

Mostly, I listen to/play/sing music. Or write or draw or read.... I write poetry, music, songs, short stories....fiddle with a couple longer pieces as well...[/FONT]

[color=deeppink]Favorite plaything? I'd say my boyfriend if I had one, but I don't so...

...my camera :)

Or my mom's car...it's a 2000 VW Beetle...it's black and sexy...it's a stick shift and I like to race random car while I'm driving it...hehe, and to think I've never gotten a ticket! :angel: [/color]

Well sometimes when I'm in the shower and it's all hot and steamy I,.....play with my favorited rubber duckie Mr. Figglesworth!!

On a serious note, I'd have to say my animals(fetch is not overrated), and my Playstation 2 thanks to Final Fantasy X, and my computer.

Sometimes I also like to play with all of those colorful marshmellows in my Luck Charms cereal. The shapes are amazing!!

My favourite plaything [i]was[/i] a Humphrey Bear teddy, but then it went missing, and mum said something like "Oh, dad threw it out to the tip". The only thing wrong with him was his hat was coming off, no big deal..... *sniff* :( :bawl:

hmm ..

well i like to play with lots of things :) i'm a fidgety person.. so i play with anything i get my hands on.. (sometimes chew, or bite on them.. or put them in my mouth also.. lol i'v bitten the whole back end of a pencil off.. metal part.. eraser.. wood and chewed it ^^)

my favorite things to play with.. are pencils.. i like to draw alot.. and i also like to play on my computer.. and playstation.. .. and i can stare at my lava lamp for hours on end.. o_o' i like playing my gba too.. but i dont have any new games yet..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]my guitar, hands down. i play hours a day.

but if you're talking about a toy or something, i'll admit it: i still play w/ my lite brite. it evetually stopped working & i made my parents buy me a new one a few christmases ago. i am 22 years old. [/B][/QUOTE]

*gasp* !!

Lite Brite! I remember those!! That was like, my favorite thing to play with when I was younger (alongside my Little Ponies, play dough, and Ninja Turtles ^_^... oh, and Candy Land) , but I haven't played with one in well over a decade.................... I'm gonna go get one. LM, you have inspired me! Thank you! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, i'm usually stoned or something when i play w/ it, though. but not always. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, well, I'm just one of those 'easily-amused' types. I didn't think they still made those...... too bad Christmas has already passed. I can still buy it for meself..... :cool: