OtakuBoards

The Queen Thread

The Spectacular Professor

Well, a quick search shows that in all of otaku history, there has never been a thread about Queen. Thanks to new innovation of me becoming more of a nutjob by the minute, that is no longer true.

Welcome to the Queen Thread. Songs, band members, Freddie Mercury's personal life, feel free to discuss anything relating to the band.

My personal favorite song by Queen is Bohemian Rhapsody (How many times have you heard that?) I just like the end where it gets all fast and totally random. How about you guys?

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I agree about [B]Bohemian Rhapsody[/B]. It is one of my favorite songs ever. But I don't care much for anything else I've heard. i rather like [B]Killer Queen[/B]...

I think the [B]End of Eva [/B]AMV to the live versionof Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the best experiences you can find.[/COLOR]

[size=1]They're only the best band [i]ever[/i]. :rolleyes:

Their albums [i]A Night At The Opera[/i] and [i]Innuendo[/i] are my favourite albums of all time. They're extremely well balanced and just have some amazing songs on them.
Plus, [i]Innuendo[/i] has the best song in the whole world on it: [i]The Show Must Go On[/i]. It's amazing how Freddy Mercury knew he was dying in a rather short time and still managed to use the emotions he felt at that moment to create such a masterpiece. There isn't any better song in the world - Heck, in the whole universe.

Ahem, anyway. [i]Bohemian Rhapsody[/i], yes of course. It is wonderful, though at one point it started to bore me slightly. But after hearing it another hundred times after that, I love it more than ever. It's not the best song they have made, but it certainly is great and it exceeded any other song in the world in controlled originality. Moo.[/size]