MarkM Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 CHOCOLATE MATHEMATICS (Don't cheat, work it through) This is pretty neat how it works out. This is amazing chocolate math!!!!!!! DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST! It only takes about a minute....... Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun (& it's about chocolate). 1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have a chocolate (try for more than once but less than 10. 2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold) 3. Add 5. 4. Multiply it by 50. I'll wait while you get the calculator................ 5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1752.... If you haven't, add 1751! ! 6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born. You should have a three-digit number Now here's the kicker!!!!!!!!!!! Are you Ready??????????????? The first digit of this was your original number! (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week). The next two numbers are your age. IMPRESSIVE ISN'T IT? THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2002 NOW) IT WILL EVER WORK, i got this in a chine letter i think itz really koolieo:bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol:
tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 it didnt really work for me im 18 and i got 719 my number was 7. hmmmm maybe im just wrong
MarkM Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 i just did it andgot 718 mabye u added wrong or sumthin
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Hey mine turned out right....good one...that's pretty cool...excellent;)
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [color=indigo] It worked, pretty nifty....your topics misleading though, I thought this was about Koolieo the rapper, "Come along and ride on our fantastic voyage 'slide slide slippity slide...'" I guess That is Coolio though...[/color]:wigout:
Charles Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I don't know why I did it, but I actually tried it. It worked, but for some reason I feel so dirty......
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]I don't know why I did it, but I actually tried it. It worked, but for some reason I feel so dirty...... [/B][/QUOTE] Huh, why is that????
Charles Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Why? Why you ask? Because I've succumbed to Chocolate Mathemtics! I'm a big boy(as in old, not fat), and I'm resorting to Willy Wanka's devices of manipulation. Yes, I now crave a Hershey Bar. These holiday pounds will never melt off......
Anna Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I think I must've added wrong or something (wasn't using a calculator). I got 427, and I'm only 17- not 27, lol. Interesting...
Fall Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 It worked for me! Very very very kewl indeed! Do you mind if I try it on my brother? :D
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]Why? Why you ask? Because I've succumbed to Chocolate Mathemtics! I'm a big boy, and I'm resorting to Willy Wanka's devices of manipulation. Yes, I now crave a Hershey Bar. These holiday pounds will never melt off...... [/B][/QUOTE] Well do what I do. Join your local gym, run 10km 3 times a week and do some resistance classes...and take up kick boxing...If you don't want to do kick boxing then just do an extra 10km run each week. That way you can still eat chocolate AND not only will you have a kick:butthead: body...BUT you'll also have a body that can kick:butthead: :D
PiroMunkie Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [SIZE=1] I got 1015 :p Hehe, but 10 is how amny times a week I'd like to have chocolate, and I am indeed 15. :D[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 well, i got 222 & that was right but i hate math & have a headache now.
Warlock Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Strange...it thinks I'm 13, when I'm only 12...guess I must've messed it up slightly...
Warlock Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 The only thing I don't like about this is you can't say you eat chocalate more than ten times a week. 'Cause I sure do...
Delian Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]The only thing I don't like about this is you can't say you eat chocalate more than ten times a week. 'Cause I sure do... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah I know...hehehe A block a day keeps the cravings aways:D
Recommended Posts