OtakuBoards

who defeats buu

Spikey

Buu is the most powerful villian in all of DBZ. He is a pink, demonish creature that was created by Bibidi many many years ago. Buu destroyed hundreds of worlds within months. The 5 Kaioshins (the overgods of the universe) attempted to stop Buu, only 2 of the 5 lived. Buu absorbed a fat and festive Kaioshin which gave him a fat appearance. I forgot, but somehow he was locked in a sphere shell and left on Earth. Back to the present, Babidi, the son of Bibidi, wanted to revive Buu, but he would need lots of energy. Once Babidi gets enough energy, a Fat Buu is released. SSJ3 Gokou (Gokou visited for 24 hours) attempted on fighting Fat Buu, but even HE didn't succeed. Also, Gokou's power ran out quickly since he can't handle the SSJ3 on earth. Later on, Mr. Satan becomes friends with Buu, but then, Buu angers up over the demented gunmen and all the evil leaves Buu. The Evil Buu absorbs Fat Buu, becoming Super Buu, Super Buu lets Satan be since he was nice to him, and Super Buu is half good and evil. Meanwhile in Dende's Palace (originally Kami-sama's palace) Piccolo and Gokou were teaching Goten and Trunks fusion. Super Buu wants to fight this "ultimate warrior" (Gotenks), but Piccolo gets him to wait. After many attempting trys at fusion, Trunks and Goten finally do it right and become Gotenks. Gotenks turns SSJ3 and overpowers Buu with Super Ghost Kamikaze attack. Somehow, I forget, Buu tricks Gotenks and then absorbs him. All hope seems lost now. Buu begins reaking havoc on earth, he turns all of the good guys into candies and eats them. All who remains are.. Mr. Satan, and Dende. Vegeta and Gokou are in the afterlife, Gohan is still getting powers from Rou Kaioshin. Gohan is eventually ready and then fights Buu, Gohan does well (i think so, not sure) but Buu absorbs him after turning him into food. Rou Kaioshin gives his life and the Potaro Earrings to Gokou and it is restored. Later on, Vegeta returns to earth so he can fight Buu for the 24 hours he has. Gokou perswades Vegeta to put em on, he does. Vegitto is born. Vegitto easily defeats Super Buu, but then somehow Buu absorbed them. Inside Buu, Gokou sees Gohan, and some others nested up, as well as Fat Buu. Vegeta removes Fat Buu and now Little Buu is born, the most powerful incarnation Buu. Little Buu destroys earth as Gokou teleports Satan and Vegeta to Kaio-sama's planet. Buu somehow gets there and then there is a battle with Fat Buu and Little Buu. Fat Buu loses, but it stalls Little Buu so the BIG Genki Dama can be made. After everyone is wished back, Gokou gathers energy from everyone and destroys Buu with the biggest Genki Dama in the entire DBZ series.

Thats all I am gonna say for now.......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]Buu is the most powerful villian in all of DBZ. He is a pink, demonish creature that was created by Bibidi many many years ago. Buu destroyed hundreds of worlds within months. The 5 Kaioshins (the overgods of the universe) attempted to stop Buu, only 2 of the 5 lived. Buu absorbed a fat and festive Kaioshin which gave him a fat appearance. I forgot, but somehow he was locked in a sphere shell and left on Earth. Back to the present, Babidi, the son of Bibidi, wanted to revive Buu, but he would need lots of energy. Once Babidi gets enough energy, a Fat Buu is released. SSJ3 Gokou (Gokou visited for 24 hours) attempted on fighting Fat Buu, but even HE didn't succeed. Also, Gokou's power ran out quickly since he can't handle the SSJ3 on earth. Later on, Mr. Satan becomes friends with Buu, but then, Buu angers up over the demented gunmen and all the evil leaves Buu. The Evil Buu absorbs Fat Buu, becoming Super Buu, Super Buu lets Satan be since he was nice to him, and Super Buu is half good and evil. Meanwhile in Dende's Palace (originally Kami-sama's palace) Piccolo and Gokou were teaching Goten and Trunks fusion. Super Buu wants to fight this "ultimate warrior" (Gotenks), but Piccolo gets him to wait. After many attempting trys at fusion, Trunks and Goten finally do it right and become Gotenks. Gotenks turns SSJ3 and overpowers Buu with Super Ghost Kamikaze attack. Somehow, I forget, Buu tricks Gotenks and then absorbs him. All hope seems lost now. Buu begins reaking havoc on earth, he turns all of the good guys into candies and eats them. All who remains are.. Mr. Satan, and Dende. Vegeta and Gokou are in the afterlife, Gohan is still getting powers from Rou Kaioshin. Gohan is eventually ready and then fights Buu, Gohan does well (i think so, not sure) but Buu absorbs him after turning him into food. Rou Kaioshin gives his life and the Potaro Earrings to Gokou and it is restored. Later on, Vegeta returns to earth so he can fight Buu for the 24 hours he has. Gokou perswades Vegeta to put em on, he does. Vegitto is born. Vegitto easily defeats Super Buu, but then somehow Buu absorbed them. Inside Buu, Gokou sees Gohan, and some others nested up, as well as Fat Buu. Vegeta removes Fat Buu and now Little Buu is born, the most powerful incarnation Buu. Little Buu destroys earth as Gokou teleports Satan and Vegeta to Kaio-sama's planet. Buu somehow gets there and then there is a battle with Fat Buu and Little Buu. Fat Buu loses, but it stalls Little Buu so the BIG Genki Dama can be made. After everyone is wished back, Gokou gathers energy from everyone and destroys Buu with the biggest Genki Dama in the entire DBZ series.

Thats all I am gonna say for now....... [/B][/QUOTE]

And how do you know all this?

Guest Saiyaman
Gokou Killed buu with the help of Bejita who told Mr. Satan to raise his hands so everyone on earth would give there energy by raiseing there hands.

Forms : Majin,Skinney (evil),Fat (good),Super Buu 1,Super buu 2-4 and Mr. Buu. Also Uubu and Super Uubu.

Well Soccer he only asked who killed him and what is forms were but you gave out the entire storyline!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

And how do you know all this? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's called studying baboon. People have free time so they study a Anime. Or he just copied it off a website.

Yeah that's all pretty right, I'll just add some stuff. Hmm....bibidi was the one who sealed up Majin Buu, most likely because he was hard to control. Babidi released Majin Buu, Buu blasts Gohan unconscious, and everyone thinks he is dead. Vegeta sacrifices himself but still doesn't kill Buu. They need to find the dragonballs to wish back everyone Buu killed, so Trunks goes to his home to find the dragon radar, while Goku keeps Majin Buu busy. He goes SSj3 and seems to be beating him up well, but his power gets drained to quickly in SSj3 form and he has to stop fighting. Kaioshin takes Gohan to his planet (bigger than king kai's but not earth-sized), and kibito heals him there, they give him the Z sword to train with because they were taught that the Z sword could defeat Majin Buu. Even after going SSJ, Gohan has trouble holding the sword up, much less swinging it. Mr. Satan befriends Majin Buu but when some guys go on a shooting spree, it angers Majin Buu and he splits himself up into a good buu(fat) and evil buu(skinny), and they fight. The fat buu tries to turn the evil one into candy but the evil one blows the beam back at him and eats him, becoming Super buu. Goku and Piccolo teach goten/trunks how to fuse, takes them 3 tries. Goku senses Gohan's ki and teleports to find him alive. kaioshin asks Goku to help train gohan so goku throws a big rock at gohan, when Gohan tries to slice the rock the sword breaks and Rou Kaioshin pops out. He powers up Gohan with a spell of his (takes a long time tho). Since Goten and Trunks need to train more to defeat Super Buu, they go into the room of spirit and time, S. Buu demands to fight them but Piccolo said that Buu hasn't killed everyone on Earth like he said he would, so Super Buu releases a ton of ki blasts that seek out and kill everyone on Earth except for Mr. Satan (and chichi cause Buu turned her into an egg and ate her). Piccolo makes Buu wait an hour, then they go into the room of spirit and time where Piccolo destroys the door. Buu screams and rips a hole into kami's lookout, gotenks goes ssj3 and they escape. Piccolo is eaten, and Gohan comes to help, SSJ3 Gotenks gets absorbed and gohan gets the crap beat out of him. Goku teleports in to fuse w/ gohan but buu absorbs him as well, uranai baba (roshi's sis) brings Vegeta to earth to help and he and goku fuse. They allow themself (Vegetto) to be eaten and they take everyone recently eaten out thru Buu's steam, they unfuse, w/ the good buu out of him he reverts to his kid form and destroys the Earth. Whew....ah....hmm....the earth and people are wished back, goku uses a spirit bomb w/ help from Satan and Vegeta (asking earthlings to raise their hands). It's not enough tho, so they wish all of Goku's energy restored, he goes ssj and pushes the genki dama into buu, killing him. my god I have too much time on my hands ><

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

And how do you know all this? [/B][/QUOTE]

Trust me I've read & seen the buu saga(Japanese with English subtitles) I know what I am saying :therock: .........

I just had a lot of free time, so I wrote what came to my head it took me a little while though.........(I don't normally do this alot).......

:mrt: :naughty: Peace!!:smirk: :eek:

I think between Soccer and SepNIN the whole Buu sage has been put into a nutshell and thrown neatly to you, Spikey. Except, if I remeber correctly Gokou destroyed Buu on the new planet Namek...not on Kiao-sama's planet. But i could be wrong, its been a long time since I watched anything remotely DB...

-Justin

I believe that it was Kiao-sama's planet. I have a clip from "the killing" which makes the planet look all specail. I hav seen the new namek, and it looks just lik the old one. The planet that Goku killed buu in, deffinitly was not the new namek. Nice try justin. Oh, and if anyone wants that clip, pm me ur email adress and I will email it to u. It is too big to go on as an attachment.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PRINCE_VEGETA [/i]
[B]Snails your one funny dude:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
This is spam, it has nothing to do with the topic. The least you can do is quote from where you think he "made his funny."

Baby Saga?! I'm not an expert or anything, but I do belive the the Buu Saga is the LAST saga of DBZ...I'm going to assume you mean DB GT, where Goku is turned back into a child.

Oh, and I tried reading the saga's end, but you lost me somewhere...I'll just wait to watch them...anyone know when the new eps are coming?