OtakuBoards

Weird Anime Habits?

Guest Kona-Moe

[COLOR="DarkRed"]When I get a new series from a friend, like when they own the entire series, I watch it all within a weekand. That is what I did with Fushigi Yugi, Deathnote, first half of Kodocha, etc.

When I do this, my parents tend to get really annoyed. Last night I had an anime marathon. I usually do this when I like the anime that is On Demand. The new Pokemon series is pretty good, I admit, voices bug me though.

Thanks to battle royale, I also think of morbid and funny situations in some serious situations of anime I do not tend to like. If I am forced to watch such an anime I either do not pay attention or make fun of it...brutally. I laugh so hard when a scene is so ridiculous that you know what is going to happen before it happens. I usually make fun of all anime that I do not love and adore. [spoiler] Like when REM and Light died in Deathnote. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]I vaguely remember when Goku was fighting cell the last time. I had tears in my eyes and I saying to the tv, don't die, DON'T DIE!!!

And when he did I shouted at the tv, DAMMIT.[/spoiler]

I was like...14 or so at the time? Only certain anime get me so worked up.

And when people won't shut up when we are watching anime I either hit them or walk away with the anime (if it is on a laptop) And go watch it by myself elsewhere.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Lunox'][font="trebuchet ms"]My only 'habit' is that I once I start watching an anime series I genuinely enjoy (which has happened about four times in my life), I have to watch it all at once. There's no 'watch one episode a day' for me, lol. I want to finish it asap and be able to discuss it.[/font][/QUOTE]I like to do the same, I don't always succeed, but if possible, I prefer to wait until a series is completely released so I can watch it all in one go. Though since I can't afford to get that many series all at once, I end up watching a lot of others a little bit at a time. It's probably just as well that I can't afford to pick up a complete series very often, I don't have the time to watch a lot of anime anyway.

When i watch anime i always turn the tv off if someone does something serouisly stupid, that and i always end up yelling at them espiacially when their boys who know nothing about wether a girl likes them or not, boys are such idiots even made-up ones on tv.

[size=1]Hmm... I guess I always have to eat when I'm watching anime, otherwise I get tired after two episodes, and then have to go take a nap. So, it's true, I'm finally getting my tummy that I've always wanted, because watching anime is all I do ever since I quit my job. >>

Also, I like to watch one series at a time, I find that I can get it done a lot faster, and don't lose focus on the storyline. Because I stopped watching Claymore for about a week, waiting until the final two episodes had been fan-subbed, and I totally lost track of where I was at. Ah well.

I'm very obsessive about how many episodes I watch per day. I either need to watch 5 or 10, anything in between that is unacceptable. I even keep myself awake at night, trying to get the last two episodes watched to make it to 10 for that day.

OH. And I never waste any of my time while I am waiting for an episode to load. I refuse to pause an episode to go do something, so I do all of my little errands around the house while the next episode is loading. And if I have nothing to do, I listen to "Thriller" by Michael Jackson and "OK2BGAY" by Tomboy. :whoops:[/size]

[COLOR="Red"]When I watch anime (I watch the full Japanese Animes) I watch a couple at a time, but only if I can't find the next episodes to an existing anime that I'm watching.

Wait....I dunno if that made sense....[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Orange"]Oh! And I eat popcorn when I watch anime, or whatever is lying in my fridge. n_n

And I mouth the words in Japanese as I read them in the subtitles, lol. HAI!

And after I completely fall in love with an anime (that's like after the first 3 episodes) I start making a load of graphics based on the anime....[/COLOR]

I do mostly a lot of what people have already said here... I have to be eating or drinking something while I'm watching. I'll go through a bag of chips, pretzels, Cheese-its, you name it I'll have eaten a box in under a week all thanks to anime. I also have to watch a series in excess. If i like the first 5 episodes i have to watch the whole series, and I'll watch at least 10-13 episodes a day and over the weekends I sit in and watch entire series usually within 24 hours. And if I like it that much then I'll get the manga too. :animestun