Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"]$300 >.>, I guess we'll do without the extras. That and i'll throw in some bits of string.

*ties up Crystia and pulls her behind him*[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][url=http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE][B]My response.[/b][/url]

And sorry Aaryanna, I sold myself to D'Ann/Raiha a few years back, so she's the current holder of the Irishman.

I can however offer a perfectly good [b]Blue Jihad[/b]. Just think of him as an organic version of KOTOR's HK-47, witty, intelligent and funny, who would like nothing better than to disembowel the people he dislikes. Starting bids at 2,500 Republic credits, because anything else would be mad.[/SIZE]
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]And sorry Aaryanna, I sold myself to D'Ann/Raiha a few years back, so she's the current holder of the Irishman.

I can however offer a perfectly good [b]Blue Jihad[/b]. Just think of him as an organic version of KOTOR's HK-47, witty, intelligent and funny, who would like nothing better than to disembowel the people he dislikes. Starting bids at 2,500 Republic credits, because anything else would be mad.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Well that just bites. XP I want an Irishman, not Alex. :animesigh[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]And sorry Aaryanna, I sold myself to D'Ann/Raiha a few years back, so she's the current holder of the Irishman.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]It's probably just as well. Otherwise, once I had a bit more cash, I was going to offer $100 so I could pry out of you the details of the payback you mentioned owing me earlier. :p

Anyway, as much as I'd love to take up your offer on the cat ChibiHorsewoman, my allergies would never forgive me if I did. lol[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]There's really nothing here that I'd like to buy, however, I found this nice little [B]Jukebox Application[/B]:[/COLOR][/SIZE]


[center][URL="http://www.theotaku.com/misc/jukebox/"][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/obstandard/left_nav-jukebox.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[/center]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]That's right, folks. You could be the proud owner of your very own, fully functional [B]Jukebox Application[/B]!

Barely used, this baby is prime and ready to be [B]LAUNCH[/B]ed.

Let's start the bidding at [B]50 pesos[/B].[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well that just bites. XP I want an Irishman, not Alex. :animesigh[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Suppose I could offer up [B]Corey[/B], the site's [I]Other Irishman[/I]. :animeswea

?500 because we're so damn irresistible and rare.[/SIZE]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]I was going to offer $100 so I could pry out of you the details of the payback you mentioned owing me earlier. :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Wouldn't you like to know. :animesmil [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Suppose I could offer up [B]Corey[/B], the site's [I]Other Irishman[/I]. :animeswea

€500 because we're so damn irresistible and rare.[/size][/QUOTE]


[COLOR="HotPink"][SIZE="1"]Hmm..I'll give you 450. No higher. I don't give 500 for anyone that isn't the original Irishman. Sorry Corey.

:P I'll but up a bid for my hairflip, and Ikillion's afro.
You can get those in one bundle. Bid starting at one dollah.

And I'll also put up Mitch's man boobies for one cent.

Who's buying?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I think I got bought a few pages back.

I'm selling my twenty-two year old brother. He works for Frito Lay so you'll be swimming in Frito-Lay products, You can also get a great health care plan.

Buyer pre-cautions:

Item is currently damaged due to foot surgery

Item is a smoker, but will smoke outside

Item comes with a really hyper mixed breed dog

Item enjoys rap music

The bidding will start at three dollars American... item can ship himself.[/color][/font]
Posted
[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I think I got bought a few pages back.

I'm selling my twenty-two year old brother. He works for Frito Lay so you'll be swimming in Frito-Lay products, You can also get a great health care plan.

Buyer pre-cautions:

Item is currently damaged due to foot surgery

Item is a smoker, but will smoke outside

Item comes with a really hyper mixed breed dog

Item enjoys rap music

The bidding will start at three dollars American... item can ship himself.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]I'll bid $5 for the dog. As long as he's had his shots and has been toilet trained.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"]I'll bid $5 for the dog. As long as he's had his shots and has been toilet trained.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]The dog and the brother have both had their shots, but I can only promise that the dog has been toilet trained.[/color][/font]
Posted
[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]The dog and the brother have both had their shots, but I can only promise that the dog has been toilet trained.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]
I'll bid on the brother for 1 (obviously fake) dollar. After all, how I do love Frito Lay products.

But only if he'll live in my closet.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='Whoa, Mann'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]
I'll bid on the brother for 1 (obviously fake) dollar. After all, how I do love Frito Lay products.

But only if he'll live in my closet.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well then. Whoa Mann is now the official owner of a tall boy with a busted foot. AKA my brother.
[/color][/font]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]It's been a while so it's time for something new to be offered and I have just the thing. XP I'm offering up [B]Sandy, Moderator of the Theater, The Drama Queer[/B] Though he's a little unhappy that I sneaked up behind him, zapped him and simply tied him up and dragged him here. Pay no attention to his declaration that he is not for sale. Anyway...

Why would you want him? I'm sure there are plenty of reasons, I can think of quite a few actually. But I leave that up to whoever buys him. The bid starts at $0.01 of course! This does not include shipping by the way, that expense is in addition to the final cost. Though I'll give you a good deal. lol Also, no refunds! All sales are final! :p[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Don't worry Beth, I'm sure if Sandy gets too energetic, we could just call a vet and have him neutered. :p

Anyway, I'll use the [b]Buy it Now[/b] feature of eBay and give you ?10 for the Theatre's Assistant Director.

Here you go Crystia, take good care of him.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well now, since it seems that he's a present... Sold! Enjoy Crystia!

Now don't hold back! Someone else needs to put something up for sale. ^_~ [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Gavin;797479][SIZE="1"]Don't worry Beth, I'm sure if Sandy gets too energetic, we could just call a vet and have him neutered. :p[/SIZE][/QUOTE]No need for that, I like them feisty! I just hope my owner doesn't object to me having my own slave. lol[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"']Here you go Crystia, take good care of him.[/SIZE][/quote]Also, thank you very much. I love presents. ;)[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Well, seeing as I bought the last item, I'm going to offer up something quite rare and valuable, yes I'm offering the famed [b]Size 1[/b] font style, used by current oldies such as myself and Josh, and many other famous oldies in the past, such as Sara, Corey and Athena.

Because we are talking about an important piece of OB lore, I'd be ashamed to offer it at anything less than $1,000. Remember you're not just buying a font size, you're buying an identity.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...