OtakuBoards

Otakuboards eBay

TheResplendent

[quote name='Aceburner']I can imagine his response now... "You think I'm appropriate for CHILDREN?! Like the kind that watch... PUBLIC TELEVISION?!" [/blatant Strong Bad ripoff]

Also, I think I'll sell... The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread! Who else feels like wasting their free time arguing over whether wifi NEEDS communication or not![/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] For your information I'm a terrible mom, my 3- year old watches Disney movies, Italian cartoons and anime.

Since neither of my other items are doing too well, I think I'll sell myself.

Come on, you know someone wants me.... And I can do... stuff. Starting bid is Twenty Dollars Us/Canadian[/color][/font]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"]$200 for Crystia, I need to save the rest for...um...accessories ;). So do I win, do I win?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Sorry, but I owe way too much payback to Crystia to let her be owned by anyone else. [[i]Bids $250[/i]] :animesmil

And CHW, the plural of euro is euro, no need for the "s".[/SIZE]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Pah I'll see your five bucks and raise it to 30 euros (Right now the Euro is higher than the dollar, so there ya go CHW for the win. I need an evening babysitter and someone to take a few of my clients![/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]ZOMG SunfallE, big again! PLEASE!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='indifference;792854][COLOR="Indigo"]Does this mean I can't buy myself back for the buy it now price of $10 Beth? If not... Then that's a problem. Me being able to actually out bid that price, especially since I just put in an order for a new custom build computer so I'm 100% broke at the moment. I wouldn't even have the $10 except for what I got from you paying the buy it back price for Rach Beth. lol [/COLOR][/QUOTE]I don't know how e-bay works since I've never run across an item where the bid was higher than the buy it now price. But for my offering, once it goes over and BKstyles bid is definitely over... At that point the buy it now price is considered unavailable. So no deal! :p Unless BKstyles comes back with a better bid, I'll be handing you over to Gavin.[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"']ZOMG SunfallE, big again! PLEASE!!![/COLOR][/quote]Oh fine! I'll see ChibiHorsewoman's 30 euro and add two cans of cheese wiz! After all I have to think of the poor kids. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hmph! And here I wanted [B]DeathKnight[/B]. *pout* Seeing that you already got a member ChibiHorsewoman and Beth has Rach... I think DB should belong to someone else. So I bid 35 euro for Rat Boy. Once I get him, I'll chain him to the Anime Lounge since he's always putting up new threads and keeping the place active. :p

I still don't have anything to sell though, cause everything I think of... I'd rather keep![/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"].Oh fine! I'll see ChibiHorsewoman's 30 euro and add two cans of cheese wiz! After all I have to think of the poor kids. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#3399ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm out...

And dammit doesn't anyone want to bid on me?[/color][/font]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"]$300 >.>, I guess we'll do without the extras. That and i'll throw in some bits of string.

*ties up Crystia and pulls her behind him*

[/FONT][/QUOTE]Sorry Gavin... >_> But seeing Crystia get tied up and dragged off is too good to pass up. lol So congratulations BKstyles! You win!

*wanders off to look for other things to sell*[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm selling my font and my signature... but I don't know what else... Can we sell Gavin?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]I don't see why not? After all, Crystia only sold his custom member title not Gavin himself. ^_~ Besides, if I didn't have Rach... I'd be tempted to buy him myself. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm selling my font and my signature... but I don't know what else... Can we sell Gavin?[/font][/color][/QUOTE]

I'll take it. 45 dolla.

I think we should sell... Aaryanna (dog) (No, I'm kidding! Please don't kill me!) this thread is pretty nice. Active, not too spammy, mod-frequented... Let's start the bidding at 35 cents, shall we?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]That creeps me out [I]so[/I] much.....[/FONT][/QUOTE]You're mean. :animedepr Or your just jealous that Gavin's being considered and you are not. :p At least not yet. *considers putting Allamorph up for sale for that comment*[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]Boy, do [I]I[/I] feel special.

I dunno, though. You sure you wanna sell me off? I mean, what would you [I]do[/I] with me, anyway? (Assuming, of course, that I don't get lost in transit.)

Oh, and it wasn't just [COLOR="DarkRed"]SunfallE[/COLOR]. [COLOR="DarkRed"]Aaryanna[/COLOR] chaining [COLOR="DarkRed"]DB[/COLOR] to [I]anything[/I] is kinda disturbing in its own right.[/FONT]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Aceburner;792951]I think we should sell... Aaryanna (dog) (No, I'm kidding! Please don't kill me!) this thread is pretty nice. Active, not too spammy, mod-frequented... Let's start the bidding at 35 cents, shall we?[/QUOTE]Not for sale. *smacks Aceburner and takes her dog back* [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Oh, and it wasn't just [COLOR="DarkRed"]SunfallE[/COLOR]. [COLOR="DarkRed"]Aaryanna[/COLOR] chaining [COLOR="DarkRed"]DB[/COLOR] to [I]anything[/I'] is kinda disturbing in its own right.[/FONT][/quote]*poke* You're just jealous. :p Besides I figured DB would [I]like[/I] being attached to the Anime Lounge. It's not like he wouldn't be able to visit the other areas of OtakuBoards. XP So with that in mind... *hands Aceburner Taco Bell Chalupas* [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Aceburner']I'll take it. 45 dolla.[/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Sold.

Well, since people are trying to [steal] sell animals I'll sell my cat for a quarter. And by the powers invested in me by the fact that I am of Irish decent, [b]Gavin[/b] is now up for sale... the bidding will start at three euro (Look! No S) [/color][/font]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='ChibiHorsewoman;793033][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well, since people are trying to [steal] sell animals I'll sell my cat for a quarter. And by the powers invested in me by the fact that I am of Irish decent, [b]Gavin[/b] is now up for sale... the bidding will start at three euro (Look! No S) [/color][/font][/QUOTE]Hehe, we already have a cat. XP One is more than enough, but I'll offer five euro for[B] Gavin[/B]! :catgirl: I don't know what I'll do with him if I get him though. lol[quote name='Aceburner'']You know, I've never been smacked AND given Chalupas in the same post before. I guess Rat Boy's yours then, Aaryanna! Chain him well![/quote]Whee! I won! *hands over some more Taco Bell Chalupas to Aceburner* [/FONT][/COLOR]