Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which anime character does this costume look similiar too?


Recommended Posts

Guest sugargirl11
Posted
okay i'm having huge problems.
>=O im joining my first cosplay contest
but i needa cosplay as a anime character, no originals or anything.
sucks.

so can anyone tell me what anime character this costume looks very fimiliar too?

please help T^T i dont wanna give up
[IMG]http://i21.tinypic.com/mt7yuw.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
I could see that as an outfit used by Misa Amane from Death Note, but you would have to match her face and hair appearance to go with it. It probalby wouldn't be a cannon outfit though for her.

Couldn't you google cosplay outfits and find the pieces or patterns for one?
I'm going to AC3 as Syaoran from Tsubasa and making my own costume, really the only piece I actually have to make is the cape since the rest is already what I like to wear.
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...