Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:animesweaOK It's my first time cosplaying and i choose to cosplay as bridget from guilty gear but i am in need of some help. I was wondering if any one had any helpful hints for someones first adventure into cosplaying?:animesmil
Posted
Oh wow Bridget from Guilty Gear? Nice:catgirl: and kudos to you. First I think that you should look at the costume and check for detail. Then try to get everything right or exactly like what Bridget is wearing and the finish costume will look good. Get picture from Photo Bucket or Google or any other place you can find pictures and try to get like every little detail as much as you can because I know that if you make the costume look like the actual character's clothing, then you might get recognize by other cosplayer.

I forgot to mention something, go check on myotaku and look at the cosplay there. Ask them for help if you need what to do.

[color=#4B0082]The edit button is your friend, please use it. :) - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='jjax13']:animesweaOK It's my first time cosplaying and i choose to cosplay as bridget from guilty gear but i am in need of some help. I was wondering if any one had any helpful hints for someones first adventure into cosplaying?:animesmil[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]This might be off topic, but I'm curious as to whether you're a boy or girl :p.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Whatsupmon']ok sorry this may sound stupid but what is Cosplay[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Cosplay is dressing up exactly like an anime, manga, or video game character. This character can also be from movies or tv shows. Not just dressing up like them, however, but you must play the part of that character you dress up as. [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...