Starwind Posted October 10, 2007 Posted October 10, 2007 Hey. I've gotten some good stuff here before I'm looking for a couple more. Here are the images that I found. If you can do better than these I'd appreciate that too. [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/dexter_showtime2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Dexter2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Dexter3.jpg[/IMG] Thanks in advance for all the help.
Boo Posted October 11, 2007 Posted October 11, 2007 [color=sienna][size=1]Perhaps you could be a little more specific about what you are requesting. Do you want people to use those pictures for your banner and avatar, do you want any text on them? Your post is sort of unclear. If you elaborate a bit, it's easier for people to help you. :)[/size][/color]
Starwind Posted October 11, 2007 Author Posted October 11, 2007 OK, I don't need text which is why I didn't request anything. The images above are some ones that I found that I liked, but if there is any body out there with ones they think are better, I'd be willing except that as well. As far as color goes, just sticking to the blood red is good.
Ezekiel Posted October 11, 2007 Posted October 11, 2007 [SIZE="1"]Dunno if this is what you were looking for. Let me know if you want changes or anything. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/dexter_starwind_avatar.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/dexter_starwind.png[/IMG] :)[/SIZE]
Starwind Posted October 11, 2007 Author Posted October 11, 2007 This is perfect. Thanks Ezekiel. I appreciate the work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now