Sui Generis Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Wow those are some kick a** drawings! Man I wish I could draw like that!
Cibo Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Wow those are some great drawings. The Angel caught my eye though the most.
Kittie Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 i know it's been said but those are some good pics! your art reminds me of a friend i had once long ago...your drawing style reminds me of him! veri nice job!!:D
tetsuo Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/9.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/demonwoman.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/censored.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/faerie.jpg[/IMG] here are a few more of my drawings and sketches i have some more coming so just wait a while and i will put them up, if i ever find them that is.
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 those are sweet, esp. the demon woman & the vegeta pic. please draw some more of veggie, just for me!
Anna Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Once again, excellent drawings man. *bows down* ^_^
tetsuo Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]those are sweet, esp. the demon woman & the vegeta pic. please draw some more of veggie-chan, just for me! [/B][/QUOTE] last time i made a sketch of vegita and my friend standing back to back. he is in love with vegita, but i dont know where it is. i dont hthink i gave it to him but if i did i can get it back. i will show you what am capable of. its very detailed. if i had a pic of you, i could do the same with a few changes. i myself am a fan of Gotenks. I also like little Goku SSJ3. I have a few trunks drawings. and i have a few Gundam sketches. and just my own mechs. i draw a lot but i cant find the sketch book that all of those are in.
Cecil Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE]Originally posted by tetsuo: [B]last time i made a sketch of vegita and my friend standing back to back.[/B] [/QUOTE] Hmm... that's an interisting idea, I hope you don't mind if I do something like that... An anime style me standing next to Goku Gohan and Gotenks lol... I won't do it know but it seem like something I would like to do later on. BTW very good art, you really should try coloring it, it makes it look great. I myself am a fan of black and white but here's a drawing I did in color and I think it looks great.
jubei Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 hey john good work i know where your sketch book is. check in your desk drawers. I saw it in there the other day.
Phantasy Freak Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 :D I like all of your drawings. :-0---- hehe,I showed the angel chick to my friend and she liked i too.:)
Break Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [SIZE=1]... (That's meant in a good way... speechless...) Nice pics, I can't draw very well, but those girls look awesome :blush: and that demon pic should be on a game or something, it's amazing! Well done! [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now