OtakuBoards

power/fusions

Lady Macaiodh

i know the power levels on dbz after a certain point are anybody's guess, but i was wondering what the power increase is during a fusion. does it take both people's powers & combine them into one? for example (just example, mind you) if both people's power levels are 100, does the fusion's power level become 200? i'm just using numbers so you know what i'm talking about, so don't ream me out. or is it more a melding of power that's shared, so it's not doubled? basically the point is, how much more powerful is the fusion than the original people individually?

with the fusion dance, both power levels are combined into one, with a little more power to boot, with the earrings they get far more powerful than both powers combines, simple, but vegito can't fuse when both are in ssj state as it overfuses the earrings, so they had to fuse as normal saiya-jins, and then power up afterwards....

Well lets see...In Movie 12 (I'll use that as an example) Gokou and Vegita both layed only a few hits on Janenba, but hurt him a little anywayz. Say their power levels we at 100 (I'm not serious, I'm just saying an example!! I'm not THAT stupid! :D) I think the fusion did this:

100 + 100 = 200
200 x 2 = 400

Because both of them together still wouldn't have a very big chance, but if they doubled their power together, they could beat Janenba easy (like Gogeta did!)

Whoa...I think I wrote too much there...:lecture: ;)

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Well lets see...In Movie 12 (I'll use that as an example) Gokou and Vegita both layed only a few hits on Janenba, but hurt him a little anywayz. Say their power levels we at 100 (I'm not serious, I'm just saying an example!! I'm not THAT stupid! :D) I think the fusion did this:

100 + 100 = 200
200 x 2 = 400

Because both of them together still wouldn't have a very big chance, but if they doubled their power together, they could beat Janenba easy (like Gogeta did!)

Whoa...I think I wrote too much there...:lecture: ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
What he said. And don't worry, you didn't write too much.(you should see what I write!)

Guest Saiyaman
[size=1][b]For the Potara Earring fusion they have to have the EXACT same power level to fuse than they put there power level together and get alittle more. The Fusion Dance can have different power levels (Goku could be say 100 and Vgetea could be say 50. But they can still fuse. Unlike Potara Fusion) So the power here is just combined.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
What he said. And don't worry, you didn't write too much.(you should see what I write!) [/B][/QUOTE]

You say "What he said" alot in your posts, Don't you?[/size][/b]

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]As said earlier there is no tracing of Power Levels after Trunlks Saga. There would be no way to see what it would be. But it would be very high is all I can say [/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B][size=1][b]For the Potara Earring fusion they have to have the EXACT same power level to fuse than they put there power level together and get alittle more. The Fusion Dance can have different power levels (Goku could be say 100 and Vgetea could be say 50. But they can still fuse. Unlike Potara Fusion) So the power here is just combined.

You say "What he said" alot in your posts, Don't you?[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]ya sure you ain't down-side-up on that, Saiyaman? :whoops: [/b]

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]ya sure you ain't down-side-up on that, Saiyaman? :whoops: [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]What do you mean by "down-side-up"?[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B][size=1][b]For the Potara Earring fusion they have to have the EXACT same power level to fuse than they put there power level together and get alittle more. The Fusion Dance can have different power levels [size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
Actually it is the exact oppisite. Any 2 being with the earings on can fuse, as did the ki and some witch a long time ago (watch the rest of the buu saga). With the dance, they hav to be the exact power, size, and race. This is what Goku tells Trunks and Goten. Therefore, when they both powered up completely, trunks had to power down so that they could fuse.

As for the topic question, i would say that the 2 powers combined. Otherwise, they would not hav been able to beat the bad guys that they did at the same levels as they're regular selves.