OtakuBoards

Elf Tower New Mexico: Ground Zero

Aberinkula

[CENTER][IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/atomic_sorcerer/ETNM.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[COLOR="77656"][B]Welcome to the underground thread of [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Elf Tower New Mexico[/COLOR].[/B] This is an RPG between me, and Deus ec Machina. This RPG is a sub-plot of my failed RPG, [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Blood Red Summer[/B][/COLOR]. This RPG is a mixture of music, mind, and a concept similar to the Panopticon. But in this installment, we follow the adventures of two brothers as they find out about themselves and the world around them that is changing for the worst.

The Elf Tower, which is located in old New Mexico, is a station for malicious evil and magic. It has a self-conscience mind and soul, and can create millions upon trillions of different obstacles and places for those unfortunate to enter.

This thread is for us two, Premonition & Deus ec Machina, to discuss the RPG. And if anyone wishes to talk about it with us, that's fine with us. If you want to ask questions or even suggest characters and such, that is also excepted.

The Spar should be in tomorrow afternoon, or in the evening. Me and DB (Dues) have to create our characters. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]All the artwork you've done for this is really weird XD Anyway, rather than only our own characters, we should also conceptualize some of the awesome psychopaths we will run into. Lucky you, I recently started keeping a record of my Ultimate Character Archive so I could definitely use that to help with concept (though I've yet to get to any good psychos in my archive)

As for our main characters, prem, don't forget to give your guy the same last name as mine! Also, since we'll be writing this in novellic style, I'm leaving the appearance part out because I'd rather just cover it when he first comes into the story.

As for my MC...

Name: Kalas Trigger
Personality: Kalas is brave and headstrong, ready to face whatever challenges await. He pushes forward constantly with full determination. However, he is very physically weak despite his attitude. Because of his actions, though, he has a way of making himself appear a lot stronger than he really is.

That's all for now~[/COLOR]

[COLOR="77656"]I know weird. I donwloaded G-Force for my Windows media player, I took a screenshot of the visualizations I liked and edited it into a banner using paint. It's miraculous what Battleon forums can teach you. Now I know how to take screenshots.

Anyways, I have an idea of the villains I want, and the allies we need. The Trigger brothers aren't the only heroes on the table. I want to add a mysterious man who pops up to help and hinder the two from the tower. I'm also going to post the bio for the first villain, teh one who draws the two into new Mexico's desert and into the Elf Tower. I'm going to add area 51 into this. But due to the time frame (in the 3000's) Area 51 won't be about aliens and sercret weapons.

Name: Maynard Trigger
Personality: Maynard is mysterious, nerdy and hyper. When he was a boy he read comics all day and contemplated about his life as a would-be super hero. Not to mention all the anime that made him even worse. when his parents died, he didn't become depressed. Even though a part of him was broken, his personality never changed. He can be annoying, but very pleasent to be around. Despite this, he has a few anger issues that can be resolved by women. But the rest of his mind is shrouded in an enigma.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]WARNING: tsince this thread has no rating, I thought I should warn about the graphic imagery below. If you are squeamish, just don't read.

Villain

Name: Wolf Hacker
Appearance: Imagine Claudio Sancez with rectangle glasses and a face that contorts into a freaish grin/tooth grind with his head lifted. He wears a camoflaugue outfi with helmet that acts like a chameleon toward it's surroundings.
Personality: Wolf is a calculating killer - he does things very methodically and contemplates his actions pver and over as he performs them. He is often talkative and has a stern voice. He justifies his actions though twisted logic, and explains how and why he is going to kill someone before he does it.

Wolf loves to be covered in the blood of his victims. He is a rapist-murderer who uses a pair of scissors to cut into the veins of his victims and cover himself in their blood. The corpses he leaves are found with incisions made along the sensitive parts of their arms and inner thighs, as well as their nipples cut off. When he is done with a victim, he slices their jugular. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="77656"]Okay, DB you are going to post the image for chapter 2. I'm going to give you a link. All you have to do is copy and paste the link and wrap image tags around it.

[url]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/atomic_sorcerer/chaptah2.jpg[/url]

Anyways, Chapter 2 brings the brothers to the tower, which you can describe what it looks like. Anyway, the Masked Man is supposed to pop up again and tell the brothers about their 'powers.' That means, we'll both need to create spells for the brothers. But that will be done when we come to that path.

Anyways, the first battle will happen, and the first ally/enemy will appear as well. If you want to create the person the bros. fight first, go ahead. But I'm going to create our off/on ally and enemy.

[B]Name:[/B] Dominago Sudderth (Vice/versa)
[B]Age:[/B] 300
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Appearance:[/B] Looks to be 20, despite his age of 300. He is tall and very strong looking. He has two scars on his face., when on his forehead that goes don his eye and onto his neck, and one that cuts the bridge of his nose, but it is very small. He wears a black cape-thing that turns into wings at his will. He has long black hair and his eyes are black.

[B]Personality: [/B]Dominago grew up wise, and with a chivalrous family. But he tends to switch between a good and evil person. This can cause problems for the Trigger bros. because he wants to help them, but this other side wants to help 'him. He enjoys killing, this doesn't' matter who he is. But the good side kills carefully and sophisticatedly. But his other side kills like a maniac on the brink of utter insanity.

[B]Behavior:[/B] Dominago tends to appear at strange times. Often after or before he is really needed. He fights the brothers and fights for them, either for enjoyment, help, r to test their strength. He also likes to talk in metaphors and riddles to confuse people.[/COLOR]