Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah I remember reading that. But I have all 24 mask and that is not one of them. But if it was I wonder what you would do? Shoot fireballs
Posted
He stole it while Mario and Peach wer....shut up Navi. Too bad you can't get it eh? Link would turn into a fat, short guy and ditch Zelda for pizza.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]He stole it while Mario and Peach wer....shut up Navi. Too bad you can't get it eh? Link would turn into a fat, short guy and ditch Zelda for pizza. [/B][/QUOTE]:laugh: too bad
Posted
roflmao, my bro and i noticed that right off. we kinda looked @ each other like :p :rolleyes: it struck us both as being really funny. does this mean that all of the mario games were actually link wearing that mask?
Posted
[color=indigo]Wait! Mario and Link [I]can't[/I] be the same person! Look at SSB and SSB Melee! They both appear at the same time in those games!
But wait... You can have four people playing as the same character... AGH! My logic is in shambles!

Although really, they can't be the same person. In Super Mario RPG, you can see Link sleeping at the Rose Town Inn if you spend the night there.[/color]
Posted
oh, yeah. :( there goes my theory. well if link isn't mario, then maybe the happy mask salesman is. :eek: what am i saying? pay no attention to the dog. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]:eek: what am i saying? pay no attention to the dog. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

...Oh I'm sorry. Did you say something?:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]

...Oh I'm sorry. Did you say something?:D [/B][/QUOTE]

nope, not a thing *starts muttering to herself* afterall, that insane giggle of the happymask salesman coming out of mario's mouth would be too freaky :nervous: *trails off*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Darkness Bu [/i]
[B]If look at the HappyMaskSalesMan from behind...he has a mario mask..I wonder where he got that 0_o [/B][/QUOTE]

oh my god..... I never noticed til now...
Posted
hehe coolies!!! yay! *turns to dad* Dad stop watching pinky and the brain I wanna play my game!! No I will not tell you why... You'll find out when I play...

Yay now I don't have to go back to the swamp for awile... (yeah five minutes...) shut up....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Yeah I remember reading that. But I have all 24 mask and that is not one of them. But if it was I wonder what you would do? Shoot fireballs [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol,If he could.....Can you see link shooting fireballs out of his Pointy Finger?lol!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]

Lol,If he could.....Can you see link shooting fireballs out of his Pointy Finger?lol! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]No, but I [I]can[/I] see him shooting them out of his sword.

I WANT A 3D ZELDA GAME WITH A SHOOTING SWORD, DANGIT!!![/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]No... the Spin Attack just isn't that same. Sure, it reaches a long way and it's really usefull, but it's just not the same as having a shooting sword.
I think that in the new GCN Zelda game they should have a shooting sword. Maybe if they have the same kind of swings as in OOT & MM, they could make the vertical swing shoot (with the Master Sword only, though) and have the other swings normal. That's how I'd want it.

I just thought of something cool! They could use the old sound effect from the orginal Zelda for the shots from you sword! That would be cool, and it also kind of fits the graphical style, I think.[/color]
Posted
Yeah shooting sword would be cool...

I showed my dad, mum and sister. I had to tell my mum and dad what I was showing them and my sis got it alittle after I started laughing. and hey why not have mario appear in zelda, after all mario and zelda are their top sellers
Posted
Hey,She is!She's wearing the necklace locket type thing.I also hear that after the first time you meet Zelda,You can go look through the window again and you will see mario.Not 100% it works though,I haven't tried it yet.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, you can see a pictire of Mario by looking in the window. Also, try shooting into the windows with the Fairy Slighshot and tosing Bombs through them, if you come back with the Bomb Bag.
I forget what exactly happens, but I think you get Rupees for shooting into the left window and you get a Bomb tossed out at you if you shoot into the right window. And I'm pretty sure that if you toss a Bomb in one of the windows, it gets tossed back out at you.

This picture doesn't really have anything to do with what I was talking about, but isn't it slightly disturbing?[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]NO NO NO dont buy the guide... check out [url]www.otakugamer.com[/url] and then click on the zelda link... and if it isnt up there (yet) ask here and it we will try to answer it for you[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...