jigglyness Posted January 23, 2008 Posted January 23, 2008 YAY! man...this was harder than expected. It was a challenge...Here it is. [URL=http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rainbowzr7.jpg][IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5130/rainbowzr7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] NEXT!
Ozymandius Jones Posted January 23, 2008 Posted January 23, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]ONOES. OZY'S GOT A THEME THIS TIME AROUND. [URL=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prettymenstrikeagainna7.jpg][IMG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9705/prettymenstrikeagainna7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] *cough* NEXT~[/SIZE][/COLOR]
ZeitGeist Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I'm going away for the weekend, so my debut will have to be a quickie. Aaand, Here it is! [URL=http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wallqm7.jpg][IMG]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5973/wallqm7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Desbreko Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 [quote name='Ozymandius Jones'][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]ONOES. OZY'S GOT A THEME THIS TIME AROUND. [URL=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prettymenstrikeagainna7.jpg][IMG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9705/prettymenstrikeagainna7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] *cough* NEXT~[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Little problem on this one. Your colors don't match up with the previous piece, Ozy.[/color]
Boo Posted January 24, 2008 Author Posted January 24, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Little problem on this one. Your colors don't match up with the previous piece, Ozy.[/color][/QUOTE] [size=1]I changed the first colours of Ozy's piece a bit so that it should match now: [url=http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7382/graphicwormozy001eo0.jpg][color=blue][u]Colour correction[/u][/color][/url]. Also, the last one is in sight, so I'll add myself to the list again, but please don't be afraid to be in the list a lot of times. :3[/size]
Desbreko Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Okay, the corrected version matches up. Recompressing it added more jpg artifacts but we'll go with it for now and if Ozy wants to redo a better quality version from the uncompressed source I can swap that in instead.[/color]
jigglyness Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 I call after Boo then. :] I'll just whore this worm like crazy again :D
Kimmeh Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 [COLOR="Black"]So how does one go about adding their name to the list.. :D I'd LOOOVE to give it a go![/COLOR]
Ozymandius Jones Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Little problem on this one. Your colors don't match up with the previous piece, Ozy.[/color][/QUOTE] ...that's odd, they matched on my computer, my laptop and my sister's laptop, 'cuz I double-triple-quadruple checked. I must've screwed something up...somewhere. Somehow. o_O. Sorry about that, guys, I'll get it fixed when I'm home from classes. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Boo Posted January 25, 2008 Author Posted January 25, 2008 [quote name='KimmehWolfwood'][COLOR="Black"]So how does one go about adding their name to the list.. :D I'd LOOOVE to give it a go![/COLOR][/QUOTE][size=1]Actually, by saying that you claim the next spot in line. (Which is currently after Jigglyness) :)[/size]
Kimmeh Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 Sweet! I'm excited... :] Thanks! If my turns comes during the weekend, I'll be in and out of my house. I'm going to the Phoenix Cactus ComiCon.. Soo, heh. I'll try my best!
James Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [font=franklin gothic medium]I'd like to put my name in again. :catgirl:[/font]
Ninjah Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 Here's my piece. Something a little different than what I usually do. [URL=http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=obco2qf3.png][IMG]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3485/obco2qf3.th.png[/IMG][/URL]
Boo Posted January 25, 2008 Author Posted January 25, 2008 [size=1]Great, I'll have something up this weekend. :] Reminder: Remember to save your files as [b].jpeg[/b] files, preferably, because otherwise there'll be trouble when juxtaposting the pieces next to each other (colours, mainly)![/size]
Desbreko Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]Reminder: Remember to save your files as [b].jpeg[/b] files, preferably, because otherwise there'll be trouble when juxtaposting the pieces next to each other (colours, mainly)![/size][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]QFT The gradient at the top of Ninjah's piece is off just a bit because of this. IE shows the colors a little bit darker than they actually are so when you view it in Firefox or another program that displays pngs correctly the colors are a bit too light. I will once again link to the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Network_Graphics#Web_browser_support_for_PNG][u]Wikipedia page[/u][/url] about the png format so people can see why this happens and how to stop it from happening. [b]Edit:[/b] Yay, I reinstalled Photoshop and did some editing. I did a better recompression of Ozy's piece and fixed the gradient on Ninjah's as best I could. The one on ZeitGeist's piece is at some funky angle that I could never get quite right. The worm is updated now as well.[/color]
Ellerby Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I didn't get to be the second image in the worm this time. :animedepr Oh well, add me to the list! ^o^[/COLOR][/FONT]
femme fatale Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"]Oh, i'd like a shot at this, sign me up please =)[/SIZE][/FONT]
Ninjah Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]Great, I'll have something up this weekend. :] Reminder: Remember to save your files as [b].jpeg[/b] files, preferably, because otherwise there'll be trouble when juxtaposting the pieces next to each other (colours, mainly)![/size][/QUOTE] Oh, sorry. Just a habit of saving things as .png. I'll edit my post with an updated version. :x
Ozymandius Jones Posted January 26, 2008 Posted January 26, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]I can has spot 22 plz? =D[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Boo Posted January 27, 2008 Author Posted January 27, 2008 [size=1]... Oh my... Sorry for this entry, guys and girls. I'm not at my own computer, it's 1 AM, I didn't like working with these blues, at the last moment I found out that I didn't continue Ninjah's lines well, I've just been at a concert, and I've many more excuses, but it all comes down to this: [URL=http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gwgoodmorning004lq7.jpg][IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2091/gwgoodmorning004lq7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -_-; Have fun with some orangey colour... And yes, that's "Morning Has Broken".[/size]
jigglyness Posted February 1, 2008 Posted February 1, 2008 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]... Oh my... Sorry for this entry, guys and girls. I'm not at my own computer, it's 1 AM, I didn't like working with these blues, at the last moment I found out that I didn't continue Ninjah's lines well, I've just been at a concert, and I've many more excuses, but it all comes down to this: [URL=http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gwgoodmorning004lq7.jpg][IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2091/gwgoodmorning004lq7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -_-; Have fun with some orangey colour... And yes, that's "Morning Has Broken".[/size][/QUOTE] sorry guys its taking so long. It's finals week and I've never been this stressed before BUT I will have it in either at the end of today or tomorrow. :D So sorry about that. It also doesn't help that I have no internet at home sicne I just moved [YAY] I finally get my own room at least. So yeah. Sorry for the laggage. I'll edit this post when I have my piece in. :] EDIT: YAY/. finally got it done. :D [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/thoughts.jpg]DRIFTED[/url]/////// NEXT!
Persona Posted February 2, 2008 Posted February 2, 2008 [COLOR="SeaGreen"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]If I may, I would like to be spot 23? Though I finally try this, since it look nifty.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts