Kimmeh Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 This may seem crazy, but I worked on it all day today.. On and off really. In between the breaks of the Superbowl. And hey, two right off the bat here.. The worm is really on high speed. :D Here's the image: [URL=http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cloudforgivenwb7.jpg][IMG]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9563/cloudforgivenwb7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Oh and when I claim my spot next time, I'll just edit it with the image link. Sooo I won't keep spamming the pages. XP I hope I did okay for my first try. :] [EDIT] Yeah I made sure that the gray was all the same color.. PSP told me it was, like Boo found. Sorry if its throwing you off though.. :x [/EDIT]
cancer Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Okay, I'll try to continue with a good piece from Kimmeh Wolfwood's piece, though the gray background used looks like a gradient. :animesigh[/SIZE]
Boo Posted February 4, 2008 Author Posted February 4, 2008 [size=1]Nah actually it's all the same (124,124,124 - if you can believe PSP). Except for the part near Cloud's shoulder where the quality is a bit less, but I don't think it's visible if you place it next to the other grey. Have fun. :][/size]
cancer Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 [SIZE="1"]well I checked in photoshop and the sampler listed that the gray changed a slight bit, but I'll just use a gray from the middle of the image, and if it looks weird in the outcome I'm sorry :animecry: I'll have this finished in a couple days at most I hope; I have college work to do : [[/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted February 5, 2008 Posted February 5, 2008 [color=#4B0082]I just checked in my version of Photoshop and it says it's RGB 124,124,124 all the way down at the edge except where there's jpg artifacting.[/color]
cancer Posted February 5, 2008 Posted February 5, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Yea, that must've been what was causing the color change (I didn't know about jpg artifacting). Alright, I'll edit this post when I finish it.[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B]EDIT:[/B] Here is my entry[/SIZE]
Goodbye, Face Posted February 8, 2008 Posted February 8, 2008 [font=arial][size=1]Hey guys, I would like a spot wherever I can fit. :)[/font][/size]
James Posted February 8, 2008 Posted February 8, 2008 [font=franklin gothic medium]You're going to have to skip me, this time. I can't use the Internet in Windows right now, which makes it difficult to put something together (I do all my graphics work in Windows rather than OS X). Hopefully I'll be able to join in again soon when everything is running properly.[/font]
Kimmeh Posted February 8, 2008 Posted February 8, 2008 [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="2"]I'll throw my name in there again.. Why not? [/SIZE][/FONT]
cancer Posted February 9, 2008 Posted February 9, 2008 [SIZE="1"]And of course I'd like my name on the list again.[/SIZE]
Elleius Posted February 11, 2008 Posted February 11, 2008 [URL=http://www.crystal-studios.net/elleiusgw.jpg][color=blue][u]Graphic Worm Entry[/u][/color][/URL] It's rushed, and campy, but here it is. I couldn't think of anything else to do with that bar of orange from cancer's entry. ~__~ [size=1][indent][color=limegreen]- [b]Boo:[/b] I linked back to the picture, or the lay-out will be stretched. :][/size][/color][/indent]
Ellerby Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Alright, click [url=http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3528/graphicswormcopywo2.jpg][I][COLOR="Silver"][B]here[/B][/COLOR][/I][/url] for my entry. I wasn't feeling the creative juices flowing on this one so it's a little bit messy but I'm sure it will do. While I'm here I'd also like to claim another spot. ^o^[/COLOR][/FONT]
jigglyness Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 It's been 9 days and no update to the worm. Do we skip Ozymandius or do we wait??
Ozymandius Jones Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][quote name='jigglyness']It's been 9 days and no update to the worm. Do we skip Ozymandius or do we wait??[/QUOTE] It's only been three days since I got the PM. I'm a-workin' on it. XP Edit: And done. :3 [URL=http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loudoubleryq0.jpg][IMG]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5492/loudoubleryq0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Boo Posted February 24, 2008 Author Posted February 24, 2008 [size=1]Yeah, I was happy Ozy could jump in in that situation (and the last one before it), because I found out a bit late that it wasn't really hurrying up with Femme fatale. While we're at the topic of slow updates, the list system - as fun as it may be - always has these situations. So, after discussing the system with 8Bit, he brought up the idea of using the trusted "[b]CLAIM[/b] system" again, like the [i]Draw My Character[/i] thread and the last months of the [i]Graphic Worm 2006[/i]. I already thought of this option before but didn't actually do anything with it yet, because at the time suddenly everyone signed for this thing, but now I'm convinced once more that it's probably the best way to go. The idea of the "[b]CLAIM[/b] system" is that you can't claim a piece of the worm before the person before you has put their own piece up. You then post that you claim the piece and you have a set amount of time (I think 24 or 36 hours seems fair) to complete your piece. The next person can then claim the next piece and so on. This way people aren't surprised with having to do a piece weeks after signing up, but they can claim when they feel they're up to it. [center][size=2][b][color=crimson]ATTENTION[/color] - Graphic Worm 20[color=red]08[/color] announcement[/b] [/size][/center][indent]If there are no objections I would like to finish this list (meaning there's still 6 people [21-26] left to go) and from then on we will switch over to the [b]CLAIM[/b] system. Therefore you can't claim new spots in line for a while until this list is at it's end. Any questions, objections or suggestions can be posted in the thread or sent to me over PM. - Boris [/indent][/size]
jigglyness Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 Sounds like a good idea to me. It really did go faster the last time we did it.
Persona Posted February 27, 2008 Posted February 27, 2008 [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Okay, sorry for the late entry. But at least it's finally done! [/COLOR] [URL=http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graphicwormlw6.jpg][IMG]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7781/graphicwormlw6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Goodbye, Face Posted February 27, 2008 Posted February 27, 2008 [font=arial][size=1]Welcome to world 1-2, baby! If it doesn't match up, let me know, otherwise, this is probably going to be my last post on OB for a while. [URL=http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wormin5.jpg][IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7163/wormin5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/font][/size]
Kimmeh Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="2"]I am a monster. 2 hours of sitting in PSP, and this is what I spit up. :rolleyes: I'm proud of myself for lining up the Mario tube so well. :o[/SIZE][/FONT] [URL=http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whereareyougoingvh7.jpg][IMG]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/163/whereareyougoingvh7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
cancer Posted February 29, 2008 Posted February 29, 2008 [SIZE="1"]of course, we have to get political folks[/SIZE]
jigglyness Posted March 3, 2008 Posted March 3, 2008 [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/gworm.jpg]You're my...[/URL] I had no inspiration at all. :[ therefore a crappy job. For next person: the font is "7 days" btw....just in case you wanted to continue the phrase... [size=1][color=green][b]EDIT:[/b] ~Boo[/color][/size] just to clear things up, the quote isn't "7 days". 7 days is the font name, NOT the quote. the quote can be anything you want it to be.
Samedi-Mai Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 I call next after jigglyness! :catgirl: I think I will finish the quote "7 days"! ;) I hope I finish in time!:animeswea If you ppl see that I haven't finished in the 3rd day. Take my place. TTvTT;
Kimmeh Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 Uhm, you can't claim anything yet. 8bit still needs to go. I'll PM you if you don't read this.
Boo Posted March 4, 2008 Author Posted March 4, 2008 [size=1]Like some of you've obviously already noticed, I've updated the opening post of the thread with the new [b]claim[/b] rules in it. My apologies to any confusion about it. I figured I'd best be soon than late with the update. So to clear things up: [size=2][color=red]From the moment [b]8Bit[/b] posts his piece up, the [b]claim[/b] system starts.[/color][/size][/size]
Recommended Posts