OtakuBoards

do you know all about brolly

Spikey

i know little about brolly. can you tell me the aswers to my questions.

is brolly in movies

is brolly the first super saiya-jin

what form does brolly make it to ( i meen what number saiya-jin does he make it to)

who is brolly's dad's name

does brolly have a brother:nervous:

Broli was born the same day as Goku, with a power level of 10,000. That was the only time Broli cried, when goku yelled and made him. This was long since hatred toward Goku which would end in their fight. King Vegeta, scared of Broli's power, kicked both Broli, and his father Paragaus, off the planet before freeza had blown it up. Broli is the legendary saiyan which was the legend, which only came every 10,000 years or so. Broli is so strong, that to restrain him at bad times, Paragaus must use a controller which calms him down. The duo arrive on earth, and Paragaus tel Vegeta of a new Planet Vegeta. Vegeta is interested, and goes along. The z fighters come too, and the land on the new planet. This planet was to be destroyed since it is in the path of a comet. Paragaus wants revenge for Vegeta kicking them off, and Broli wants revenge for Goku making him cry. When they all find Broli, Paragaus tries to escape but broli accedently crushes him when closing the pod door. This he blames on goku as well. First Broli has black hair. Then he goes ssj as normal. The crazy part is when he powers up to a stage that looks like ussj, but much more powerful. So starts the fight. They finnally succed into blowing him into the sun. He later comes back looking for revenge, but water easily kills him. The rest is just sad.

broli is not the first ssj

i do not kno the movie #s

broli has no brother

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]
is brolly in movies
is brolly the first super saiya-jin
what form does brolly make it to ( i meen what number saiya-jin does he make it to)
who is brolly's dad's name
does brolly have a brother [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][b]

1: Yes, He is only in movies 8,10 and 11. Never in any other movie or episode.
2: No. There were few saiya-jins before him went Super Saiya-Jin. But he was the first (I believe) to go SSJ without a tail.
3: He makes it to Super Saiya-Jin and Ultra Super Saiya-Jin
4:Paragus
5:No. Never did.....[/b][/size]

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]vegeta says in the subs that there is at least one ssj every 1000 years, so brolly couldn't be the first. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]Yes but if you see in the flashback you see the Golden Oozura. Which means Broli might be the first Saiya-Jin without a tail to so SS. But it is to confuseing to trhink so much over a cartoon. [/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B] When they all find Broli, Paragaus tries to escape but broli accedently crushes him when closing the pod door. This he blames on goku as well.[/B][/QUOTE]

Correction: Paragus knows that Brolli is out of his control, so he tries to get away in one of those little pods, and leave Brolli to be killed by the comet. When he gets into the pod, Brolli suddenly appears:

"Where do you think YOU'RE going? :demon:"

":eek: I...I'm g-getting ready t-to evacuate with you my s-son!"

"In a one man pod??? :smirk:"

Brolli then picks up the pod, crushes it, and throws it as far as he can.

well brolli is the legendary SSJ that comes round every 10,00 years, but you have to keep in mind not every planet has the same year. like planet nameks year consisted of 88 days. so think about that for a while.

ok brolli has a a hate for gokou that is so intense that he can not control it. his father had to required the services of a scientist to create a device to control his "tantrums", if you see on many brolli pics you will find that he has a head band on, that is the device i am talking about.

the way Gohan described Movie 8 is pretty ok. except for the fact that Brolli kills Paragus intentionally. brolli sees that his father wanted to be rid of him as well so he rid himself of his father by crushing the escape pod.

he is also in movie 10 when he gets frozen under a mountainside lake. he gets frozen for a few years. then when he awakens the hole in his chest caused by goku is healed.and so goes the onslaught. until goten and trunks try to fight him off and then they need gohans help and to defeat him they need the help of their dead father.

and movie 11 has got to be the flop of all DBZ movies. i dont even want to describe it

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DRAGON MASTER [/i]
[B]MY ANATAR IS OF SSJ BROLLY [/B][/QUOTE]
It's "avatar" and this is spam. Please don't post any more messages that are extremly obvious that has nothing to do with the topic. If this continues, be warned that a mod WILL ban you.

Woah, I just downloaded Movie 8 from Morpheus (God I love that program) and just watched it...omg I love that movie. The ending was kinda cheesy tho but jeeze I loved it. I recommend everyone who is a DBZ fan to see that movie. The Z fighters get their worst defeat ever in that movie. I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars, just because of the ending.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Woah, I just downloaded Movie 8 from Morpheus (God I love that program) and just watched it...omg I love that movie. The ending was kinda cheesy tho but jeeze I loved it. I recommend everyone who is a DBZ fan to see that movie. The Z fighters get their worst defeat ever in that movie. I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars, just because of the ending. [/B][/QUOTE]
This one must be one with broli in it cause of the topic. Which one is it? Is it when they first meet him? Kill him? Which of the broli movies?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
This one must be one with broli in it cause of the topic. Which one is it? Is it when they first meet him? Kill him? Which of the broli movies? [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya, Broli is in movies 8, 10, and 11. Movie 8 is when they find out about him and kill him the first time. In each of the movies, they kill him but he comes back in movie 10 and 11.

i have a question.
it seems that brolli, according to some of the above replys, can raise power levels to ssj and ussj.
i would like to know why it was hard for the z fighters to kill him if he only goes to those levels of ss. movie 12 was at a point where fuzing was availible to all of the z fighters, none the less level 3 ss in movie 12 also.
is there a time gap in between 11 and 12?
what is it?
thanks
kent

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]i have a question.
it seems that brolli, according to some of the above replys, can raise power levels to ssj and ussj.
i would like to know why it was hard for the z fighters to kill him if he only goes to those levels of ss. movie 12 was at a point where fuzing was availible to all of the z fighters, none the less level 3 ss in movie 12 also.
is there a time gap in between 11 and 12?
what is it?
thanks
kent [/B][/QUOTE]

The reason why everyone has so much trouble killing Brolli even though he's just a super saiyan is because his power level, regardless of what his SS level is, is SO DARN HIGH. Just like there's a power gap between Goku and Vegeta, there's a power gap between Brolli and, well... everyone else. But judging by the way his hair looks, I'd assume that Brolli is normally SS-2

Hey,
Yeha brolly is quite the chara. IM not sure but didnt it take ssj2 gohan, ssj goten and ssj gokou to beat brolly!!!! i havent seen the movies but i think thats what happened. Can someone clear that up?

Does anyone know where i can get clear brolly movies with english subtitles?
Thanks

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gotenssj6_2002 [/i]
[B]Hey,
Yeha brolly is quite the chara. IM not sure but didnt it take ssj2 gohan, ssj goten and ssj gokou to beat brolly!!!! i havent seen the movies but i think thats what happened. Can someone clear that up?

Does anyone know where i can get clear brolly movies with english subtitles?
Thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

In the first Brolli movie, noone knew about SS level 2... what happened was that Goku fought Brolli alone and needed SS Vegeta, SS Old Trunks, SS Gohan, and Super Piccolo to all lend him their Ki so he'd be strong enough to beat him... one by one they gave it to him, and it wasn't enough until finally (after much protest) Vegeta gave up his Ki as well... think about it... 4 Super Saiyan's and a Super Namek to beat him... and he STILL came back...

Nah I doubt ssj2 gohan would've been able to touch Brolli either. Heh ssj goku was able to last against Cell, but with him, Mirai Trunks, and Piccolo going all-out against him he didn't even flinch, until he went to beat the crap out of them anyway. Heh my favorite part is when Goku Kamehameha's him from 1 foot away and Brolly just says "what the hell was that?" and smashes Goku's face in (movie 8). In movie 10 gohan, trunks and goten weren't doing anything to Brolly, so they wish for the dragon to help them. A goku-type person comes down (hard to say if it's really goku's spirit or just the dragon) and tells gohan and goten to push harder, use all their energy, etc. etc. After they kamehameha Brolly (w/ a lil ki blast from Trunks) they look around but don't see Goku, oh well. For some odd reason Brolly doesn't seem as strong in movie 10, I mean Videl goes up against him and Brolly could crush her w/ his breath but just throws her into the water or something wimpy like that.

***Spoiler***

In movie 8, like posted above, Goku killed Brolly in 1 hit thanks to everyone lending him their Ki.

In movie 10, Brolly was killed by a triple kamehameha and got shot through the sun.

In movie 11, Trunks kills him basically after some liquid gets poured on him and he went into the water where he then turned to stone and they sorta tripled kamehameha him into pieces for good. (I think thats how it went, been a while since I've seen that one)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Takato [/i]
[B]Yes Brolli is the first SSJ.Although Vegita did say that thing about a SSJ coming along every 1000,but none of them had the absolute power that Brolli and the others have. [/B][/QUOTE]
Sry i hav been getting on ur back the whole time u hav been here but...

Broli was NOT the first ssj. Yes, they do come every 1000 years or so, but broli was not the first. There were more before him, and that is how the others kno about him. Remember, the last legendary ssj was so powerful that he went out of control and killed himself and the planet he was on. Luckily Paragus, Broli's father, had a control instriment thing which he used to calm broli down so that he did not go out of control. Where do u get ur sources from? Cause they r all wrong.

Cibo, that liquid u speak of was water as well. Water was his weakness the whole time after he was "revived".

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Takato [/i]
[B]Yes Brolli is the first SSJ.Although Vegita did say that thing about a SSJ coming along every 1000,but none of them had the absolute power that Brolli and the others have. [/B][/QUOTE]

This coming from the guy who INSISTS that he's from Japan and KNOWS what everyone's power levels are...