OtakuBoards

It's good to be bad...

Charles

Throughout history, be it in videogames, movies, comic books, or stories, we find ourself cheering on a hero that we know will win anyway. What many people do not realize, is that the villain is actually just as important as the hero in their epic struggle for supremecy. I mean, if Final Fantasy VII didn't have a sich as bad villain, would the hero's have looked so good? Would Superman be so super without Lex Luther?

Sometimes, just sometimes, we find an evil sun-of-a-gun that we actually like. I know that each of you have found a twisted soul that you like more than the beloved hero. So, I pose the question, "Who are your top three favorite videogame villains of all time?"

Mine are:

1)Sephiroth
2)Bowser
3)Kain

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Very good point you pointed out there..... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's always been my philosophy. I guess that's why I love Grand Theft Auto 3 and the original Legacy of Kain so much. I forgot all about Magus on my list though.:nervous:

Heck, in Superman for the Nintendo 64 I found myself killing Superman just so Lex could win. With a game that bad, the man of steal didn't deserve to live!!

[SIZE=1]1.Sephiroth( He didn't seem like a really bad guy to me, dont ask)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]2.Kuja(Very psychological)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]3.Prince Luca(Suikoden 2, if anyone's heard of it)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]There's too many villains I like...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Heck, in Superman for the Nintendo 64 I found myself killing Superman just so Lex could win. With a game that bad, the man of steal didn't deserve to live!! [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL, i read in egm that that game was REALLY bad. As in the top 20 worst games of all time.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]2. ShyGuy (I'm not sure if these things are really villians or not :D)[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Evil? Misguided maybe but not evil.

#1: Bowser (D'uh)
#2: Dracula (Castlevania)
#3: Morrigan (Night Stalkers / Marvel Vs. Capcom)[/SIZE]