Charles Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Throughout history, be it in videogames, movies, comic books, or stories, we find ourself cheering on a hero that we know will win anyway. What many people do not realize, is that the villain is actually just as important as the hero in their epic struggle for supremecy. I mean, if Final Fantasy VII didn't have a sich as bad villain, would the hero's have looked so good? Would Superman be so super without Lex Luther? Sometimes, just sometimes, we find an evil sun-of-a-gun that we actually like. I know that each of you have found a twisted soul that you like more than the beloved hero. So, I pose the question, "Who are your top three favorite videogame villains of all time?" Mine are: 1)Sephiroth 2)Bowser 3)Kain
Kuja Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]1. kuja 2. felix/alex 3. magus[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Treble Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Heh thats a good point.:) Anyways my top 3 villain. 1)Bowser (King Koopa) 2)Magus 3)Sigma
Fall Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 1. Bowser 2. ShyGuy (I'm not sure if these things are really villians or not :D) 3. erm...... can't think of his name right now :D. Very good point you pointed out there..... :)
Charles Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Very good point you pointed out there..... :) [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, it's always been my philosophy. I guess that's why I love Grand Theft Auto 3 and the original Legacy of Kain so much. I forgot all about Magus on my list though.:nervous: Heck, in Superman for the Nintendo 64 I found myself killing Superman just so Lex could win. With a game that bad, the man of steal didn't deserve to live!!
Sephiroth Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 1. Sephiroth (bet you guys saw that coming a mile away) 2. Liquid Snake (gotta love that english accent, lol) 3. King Koopa/Bowser (who wouldn't love him?) bah, I usually love villains more than the good guys for some reason, heh, don't ask why....
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [color=indigo] Best Baddies 1. Sephiroth 2. Hiachi Mishima 3. Liquid Snake
Zidargh Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [SIZE=1]1.Sephiroth( He didn't seem like a really bad guy to me, dont ask)[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]2.Kuja(Very psychological)[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]3.Prince Luca(Suikoden 2, if anyone's heard of it)[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]There's too many villains I like...[/SIZE]
Syk3 Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 Uhh, tough question 1) Bowser 2) Sepheroth 3) i'll get back to u on a third one
Syk3 Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]Heck, in Superman for the Nintendo 64 I found myself killing Superman just so Lex could win. With a game that bad, the man of steal didn't deserve to live!! [/B][/QUOTE] LOL, i read in egm that that game was REALLY bad. As in the top 20 worst games of all time.
boris Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 1:wario 2:bowser 3:the joker(batman) the 3 best, right there
Shy Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]2. ShyGuy (I'm not sure if these things are really villians or not :D)[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Evil? Misguided maybe but not evil. #1: Bowser (D'uh) #2: Dracula (Castlevania) #3: Morrigan (Night Stalkers / Marvel Vs. Capcom)[/SIZE]
Syk3 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Ok, my third is ganna be sin, although he is not a cool bad guy....WAIT!!!....I know!! Shadow, as in Sonic's evil counterpart! He's cool, and he's a bad guy...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now