• gun
    • sword
    • tank
    • bombs
    • bazooka
    • other

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]seems to me that swords are a really big favorite! [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course they are, u really can't toture someone with a gun and have alot of fun, but u can with a sword!:demon: :devil: :angel: :D

My favorite weapon to use is a sword, which I am skilled in fighting with, my favorite sword is a Katana. My fists are also deadly as I have knowledge in martial arts. I think using a gun represents a lack of skill and cowardess as other people have already said, and if you pulled a gun on me I could take you out before you could pull the trigger anyway.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Of course they are, u really can't toture someone with a gun and have alot of fun, but u can with a sword!:demon: :devil: :angel: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: yeah like first you can cut the sections of someones fingers off until ther are no fingers there. from that you can start cutting of the hand. then you can do that thing like on T2 when AHHHHNOLD, cuts open his forearm to reveal his machiery. well you can do that on a persons arm and have a little anatomy lesson. and work your way down. if your enemy is male then you can have more fun, although i couldnt do that because just getting hit hurt imagine getting it sliced off. OWWW.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: yeah like first you can cut the sections of someones fingers off until ther are no fingers there. from that you can start cutting of the hand. then you can do that thing like on T2 when AHHHHNOLD, cuts open his forearm to reveal his machiery. well you can do that on a persons arm and have a little anatomy lesson. and work your way down. if your enemy is male then you can have more fun, although i couldnt do that because just getting hit hurt imagine getting it sliced off. OWWW. [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go that low on a guy!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: yeah like first you can cut the sections of someones fingers off until ther are no fingers there. from that you can start cutting of the hand. then you can do that thing like on T2 when AHHHHNOLD, cuts open his forearm to reveal his machiery. well you can do that on a persons arm and have a little anatomy lesson. and work your way down. if your enemy is male then you can have more fun, although i couldnt do that because just getting hit hurt imagine getting it sliced off. OWWW. [/B][/QUOTE]
Very sharp image. It's kind of sick.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
Very sharp image. It's kind of sick. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, isn't it great man!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mstyrios WX [/i]
[B]A sword is the weapon of my choice...
A japenese Naginata specificly....
You can block bulles with it,it's that long and big.

A Katana to start me out though.

Fear the blade...
(XXXXXXXXX(|)===================================> [/B][/QUOTE]
A naginata is a blade indeed. That thing is less like a sword and more like a giant meat cleaver-gone rabid. You'd be lucky to be able to hold it, period. Let alone hold with enough stillness to be able to use it properly. So, yes, a katana would be a good starter...along with excessive weight-lifting and balance training. Then, maybe when you're about 25 and HUGE, then...you might be able to hold a naginata with enough control to begin training with it.;) As for me...no naginata's here.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
Great for you, not for me.
You're over-posted that pic. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, no, I have two pics, one has a 1 in it, and the one u saw earlier has a 2 in it. Two different pics, plus, it has a really hot chick*drools* How can u get tired of that?

[SIZE=1]Well... SPAM! Sorry but it's reaaaally off topic.

Anyways, I like swords too, I would love to handle a Wakizashi one day (short-sword). But I really do prefer poles with blades at the ends (Like Freya's lance in FF9), ahh... I love that....[/SIZE]

My Fav. weapon is a "Bow and an arrow" cause I find archery pretty cool(just like Legolas)[url]http://www.realmofthering.com/images/photos/stills/legolas4.jpg[/url]

And a sword is also my Fav. since its used by the one and only ..... [url]http://www.livia.per.sg/mwpper23.jpg[/url]

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:mrt: :demon: