19 members have voted

1. 1. whats your favorite weapon?

• gun
    • sword
    • tank
    • bombs
    • bazooka
    • other

"sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" is a load of fresh horse manure on a saturday after the kentucky derby. They may not break your bones but they'll lacerate your heart, soul, and mind.

"Words are the ammunition of the mind" -I forgot

[color=indigo]Well since my hero/idol is Miyamoto Musashi (also known as the sword saint) I guess it is fairly obvious that I like the sword. I like it because something about it seems noble. Anyone can use a gun, but it takes years and years of discipline to use a sword with skill. When you are involved in a sword fight all of your energy, your athletic ability, your mental ability has to be in tune, strategy is the most important thing. With a gun it is just point shoot bang dead....[/color]

[color=deeppink]If sword includes laser sword (lightsaber, *points to avatar*) then that is definitely my favorite.

*Ignights purple lightsaber and slices it through the air* Fear the awesome power of the Jedi...!

Hehe :p[/color]

[color=black]c(llllllll[/color][color=red]o[/color][color=black]lll=(l)[/color][color=purple][u][b]"""""""""""""""""""""""""""[/b][/u])[/color]

Well, I normally like western fencing, which, of course, demands a western blade. My preferred western blade is a Pappenheimer Rapier. Although I've picked up an interst in Chinese straight-blade fencing lately. Its fairly similar to western fencing, except it can supplement my martial arts a little better.
*chops Jenna in the back of the neck*
*Jenna falls out*
So much for the powers of the Jedi...

-Justin

Guest Voodookanaka
um to be quite honest i dont use any weapons on a daily basis.
ill prolly go with sword coz any idioy can pull a trigger.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]My hands are my weapons....

And you forgot words. Words can be the most deadly weapon of all.

Out of your choices, I'll be modest and go with the tank. [/B][/QUOTE]

After my katana is through with u, i doubt ur words will have any effect on me.

[COLOR=red]I perfer the arts of a Bow and Arrows.... that and long daggers...

[EDIT]Can't forget my throwing knives either[/EDIT] [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]swords and my fists are best choice, what I wouldn't give for a real masamune that looked just like sephiroth's.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Seph! My bro has a book of swords that had a masamune in it! it was a book of final fantasy swords.... 'twas like almost 2000$ though....[/COLOR]

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=red]Seph! My bro has a book of swords that had a masamune in it! it was a book of final fantasy swords.... 'twas like almost 2000$ though....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

ive seen that book...they used to advertise the company in the back of rock sound ages ago. i sent off for it but never got a reply :(

i dont know how days of old ever recorded feudalism as being noble.

[COLOR=purple]a cake!!!
~~~~~~
anyways...
~~~~~~
I'd pick a sword over a gun in a heartbeat... though after Dragonfire said it... I'm kinda upset staff isnt up there... a staff to me is one of TEH best forms of self defence.... i hate guns... and swords are just plain sexy... :D[/COLOR]