OtakuBoards

help help help

MarkM

k im haveing a science fair at my school and i need some good ideas for it and if you gies know of any web sites then i would like to know those also .....................your help will be very helpful:bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: :help: :help: :help:

Guest Saiyaman
[size=1][b]Well this is a pretty hard question. I would go to check a Search Engine for some good sites. I dpon't do these things so I would have a link. But I would go with a orbit of the sun thingie.[/size][/b]

My mate did a cool project on fractionating mouth wash, nearly burnt the lab down and ended up with some rank black tar like gunk :nervous: I've not used mouth wash since :D But we're lucky here in the uk, we don't have to do science fairs so I can't be of much help with ideas but I do know a fair bit about science so if you get an idea then feel free to call on me for help and I'll do my best.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Do a project on the female body! [/B][/QUOTE]

HELL YA! or something that involves fire and/or explosives...:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]what ever you do, don't build a nuclear bomb! :eek: :worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

I did that a couple of years ago, it was really cool!

[B]

I did that a couple of years ago, it was really cool! [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: isnt there a movie about something like that. i think its called the manhattan project if im correct. :flaming: :devil: :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Um..you could do something on kenetic energy or...centrifical and (the other one forget name lol) forces... [/B][/QUOTE]

*centripetal and centrifugal
hehe

[B]

I did that a couple of years ago, it was really cool! [/B][/QUOTE]
Well you should be dead now..... :demon: .....If you let it off that is..... :toothy: How big was it when you finished it?

Anyway, don't do a project on Kinetic Energy! When I tried it, I got bruises, sore eyes, and blew up 3 of my favourite remote control cars..... :( But that was just me..... :freak:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: isnt there a movie about something like that. i think its called the manhattan project if im correct. :flaming: :devil: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup, you're right. Pretty good movie actully.