MarkM Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 k im haveing a science fair at my school and i need some good ideas for it and if you gies know of any web sites then i would like to know those also .....................your help will be very helpful:bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: :help: :help: :help:
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [size=1][b]Well this is a pretty hard question. I would go to check a Search Engine for some good sites. I dpon't do these things so I would have a link. But I would go with a orbit of the sun thingie.[/size][/b]
Sui Generis Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Um..you could do something on kenetic energy or...centrifical and (the other one forget name lol) forces...
~Videl~ Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 My mate did a cool project on fractionating mouth wash, nearly burnt the lab down and ended up with some rank black tar like gunk :nervous: I've not used mouth wash since :D But we're lucky here in the uk, we don't have to do science fairs so I can't be of much help with ideas but I do know a fair bit about science so if you get an idea then feel free to call on me for help and I'll do my best.:)
tetsuo Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Um..you could do something on kenetic energy or...centrifical and (the other one forget name lol) forces... [/B][/QUOTE] cetrifugal (but its a false force)
Guest Matt Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]Do a project on the female body! [/B][/QUOTE] HELL YA! or something that involves fire and/or explosives...:devil:
Cibo Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 what ever you do, don't build a nuclear bomb! :eek: :worried:
Guest Akito Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]what ever you do, don't build a nuclear bomb! :eek: :worried: [/B][/QUOTE] I did that a couple of years ago, it was really cool!
tetsuo Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] I did that a couple of years ago, it was really cool! [/B][/QUOTE] :flaming: :devil: :demon: isnt there a movie about something like that. i think its called the manhattan project if im correct. :flaming: :devil: :demon:
kid buu Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 i did one on the different speeds of skateboard bearings, and it was good because i got to expand my topic to the physics, history, and even brands of all of the aspects of skateboards.
Lia Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Um..you could do something on kenetic energy or...centrifical and (the other one forget name lol) forces... [/B][/QUOTE] *centripetal and centrifugal hehe
Jamvis Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]Do a project on the female body! [/B][/QUOTE]YEAH! *renee apears behind him* JAM: i was kidding! RENEE: *bops him with a stick* JAM: owwie...
MarkM Posted January 8, 2002 Author Posted January 8, 2002 thanks all of you here are some of my ideas (*=mostly i will do this) build a teloscope (a huge one) * lable parts of my old mac computer that i took apart last year lol
Fall Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] I did that a couple of years ago, it was really cool! [/B][/QUOTE] Well you should be dead now..... :demon: .....If you let it off that is..... :toothy: How big was it when you finished it? Anyway, don't do a project on Kinetic Energy! When I tried it, I got bruises, sore eyes, and blew up 3 of my favourite remote control cars..... :( But that was just me..... :freak:
Cibo Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i] [B] :flaming: :devil: :demon: isnt there a movie about something like that. i think its called the manhattan project if im correct. :flaming: :devil: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE] Yup, you're right. Pretty good movie actully.
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 i did my science project on allotropes of sulfer. i got to set lots of fires. it ruled. i got an a.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now