Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]'Tis evil... I want to know everyone's veiws.

If humans were meant to produce humans by means of cloning, they would have the ability to... but so far just a pile of mutations and 'mistakes' some may call it..... it's just making a life and destroying it, just to save another... [/SIZE]
Posted
I think it is wrong to clone. If we can clone then we will have the power of God. The power to take likfe and to give life. I don't think that any person should have that kind of power.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[size=1][b]Well Kizu I agree with you completely but we already give and take life. By killing and Mating. But we shouldn't have that power. Some people say we should since if God didn't want sciencetists to clone he wouldn't give them the power to think of it. But he gave people the power to do what they want with there lifes than pay when death comes. So I say no to Clone. [/size][/b]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
i personally dont see the problem....i just cant see y everyone thinks its bad. its just like reproducing normally but with less hassle.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
lol thats a very baaaaaaaaaaaaad joke.
Posted
there is a little controversy we had a couple years ago, anybody remember when the scientists cloned molly the sheep, and then they got polly. well they realized there were some minor faluts that later could become big problems. so they decided that cloning man would be illegal, so they set up a sixth day clause. (any one a bible reader, well thats where they got the idea.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]I think it is wrong to clone. If we can clone then we will have the power of God. The power to take likfe and to give life. I don't think that any person should have that kind of power. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well that is if you believe in a god...many people out there including myself are athiest, and some scientest are too. So the thought off a god saying..."OH well I don't want you doing this." Doesn't even enter their minds, so that won't stop 'em. You gotta have rock hard evidence on what is wrong about it. Something you can prove...taste...feel...touch...here...Not something you believe....

I myself am against it tho. Its not fair to the "clony" lets say, the person that gets clone...will live his/her life in the shadow of the "real" person. And if they use it just for the organs, they give something life for just a few preciouse moments, and then just rip it away as they please...That I believe is murder. So I stand against cloning.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]



I myself am against it tho. Its not fair to the "clony" lets say, the person that gets clone...will live his/her life in the shadow of the "real" person. And if they use it just for the organs, they give something life for just a few preciouse moments, and then just rip it away as they please...That I believe is murder. So I stand against cloning. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I am againt cloning entire human beings, but I think that cloning could be used to help dying-out species.

Also, I think cloning of stem-cells and organs is incredibly important, as it will save human lives in the future.

Anyway, I believe we've had this discussion here before...the originator of the thread is advised to find an older cloning topic to post his opinion in.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Guardian_Tidus [/i]
[B]cloning is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]And so are posts like this. Please read our rules, Tidus :)[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...