OtakuBoards

How to Deal with a Witch

Aberinkula

[COLOR="1234"]I hardly ever go to OB for help anyone :/ But now I need it, DESPERATELY!

Anyways, to the point. One of my friends is a nice girl, she treats me well, and she is like a sister to me... but. She has a friend, another girl btw, and she is a.. how can I put this without sounding like a prick? Who cares, she's a ***** okay! But, she always has an attitude with me, and I'm about ready to pimp-slap her. The sad thing is, one of my other friends is dating her, so I can't say anything without damaging my other friends trust. This guy, I've known since 2nd grade, and now I'm in 8th... so pretty long time considering only one of my other friends dates way back to that grade.

So, this girl will always whine and complain about what I do. I say something she goes "shut up," "get over yourself," (which you NEVER say to me) "whatever," or she'll call me a dumbass or gay. So I ask, what do I do? I've already tried to give it back to her, hell I've even told her why my gf hates her and what I think of her, but NOTHING WORKS! So I need your help OB.

[B]How do I deal with someone who ******* and complains like her wihtout losing my friend's trust?[/B] [/COLOR]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]First, to be absolutely sure, put her and a duck on a giant set of scales. If she weighs as much as said duck, burn her.[/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Damn you N-man. Here I was, chuckling to myself in self-satisfaction when I thought of the clever witch-related quote I would use . . . But you had to be just that little bit clevererer! I'll bet you're made of wood . . .

I suppose do the mature thing and sit down with your friend and express your concerns. If the friend is as good as you claim they are, they can't help but take your concerns on board.

If that doesn't work, just shut up and get over yourself![/COLOR][/FONT]

Ignoring her is a good plan of action. Whenever she talks and you don't like what she's saying, start playing loud music in your head. 100% guaranteed to work. Eventually she'll get upset that you're ignoring her and she'll be just a little be nicer so that you'll stop.

And as for the proper way to deal with a witch . . . check the attachment.:devil:

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Well Prem., as honest as I can be from a perspective of a girl, I think that you should do the following:
[B]1.[/B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Talk to your friend and tell him that you are having issues with his girlfriend.[/COLOR]
[B]2.[/B][COLOR="darkred"]Talk to your friend's girlfriend and tell her how much crap that she's giving you and that it really is pissing you off.[/COLOR]
[B]3.[/B][COLOR="darkred"]Talke to them both about her and have your friend ask her to stop pissing you off.[/COLOR]
[B]4.[/B][COLOR="darkred"]If all else fails, I would be glad to come to your school and help you deal with this crap...though we may live in different areas and I'm not sure that I could go...[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='The Black Order']4.If all else fails, I would be glad to come to your school and help you deal with this crap...though we may live in different areas and I'm not sure that I could go...[/quote]

[COLOR="darkred"]O_o? Is that good or bad?

Anyways, this problem is resolved as of now, but keep the help comming, it's well apreciated.[/COLOR]

Just go up to her and say "Hey stop being such a goddamn douchebag all the time."

If that doesn't work I will go down there and tell her.

That will definitely work. Because if random Internet guy thinks you are being a douche then you are being a douche.

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Premonition;806105][COLOR="1234"]So, this girl will always whine and complain about what I do. I say something she goes "shut up," "get over yourself," (which you NEVER say to me) "whatever," or she'll call me a dumbass or gay. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Lesson number one. Get out of the mindset that someone can?t ever say something to you. It?s going to happen and sometimes you will actually deserve it. [quote name='Premonition;806105][COLOR="1234"]So I ask, what do I do? I've already tried to give it back to her, hell I've even told her why my gf hates her and what I think of her, but NOTHING WORKS! So I need your help OB.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Lesson two. Don?t go telling a person that someone else hates them. That?s not going to solve anything and comes across as manipulative. Try talking to her instead of [I]?giving it back? [/I]or telling her[I] ?my girlfriend hates you? [/I]Honestly at that point, if you?re saying that, she has every right to tell you to shut up.[QUOTE=Premonition;806105][COLOR="1234"][B]How do I deal with someone who ******* and complains like her wihtout losing my friend's trust?[/B] [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Lesson three: Ignore it. [QUOTE=Premonition'][COLOR="darkred"']Anyways, this problem is resolved as of now, but keep the help comming, it's well apreciated.[/COLOR][/quote]*is reminded that she's talking to teenagers*[/COLOR]

[quote name='Premonition][COLOR="darkred"']Anyways, this problem is resolved as of now, but keep the help comming, it's well apreciated.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]What, is it over already?

It's been, like, a total of [I]eight hours!![/I]

Oh, yeah, I remember now. We'd fight and make up in twenty seconds back in kindergarten. :p Boy, those were the days.

Those were the normal, good-natured, angsty-less days.....

[B]Edit:[/B] Oh, and fix your sig, you sloppy kid. :p You got yourself some dangling text, there....[/FONT]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]First, to be absolutely sure, put her and a duck on a giant set of scales. If she weighs as much as said duck, burn her.[/color][/QUOTE]
[font=arial][size=1]I came in here to make this joke too.

I win situations like yours by being more creative than the person insulting me/whatever. When they see that they are clearly outdone by your wit, they should go find another target. Don't be too weird about it though, that'll just make it worse.[/font][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]******* the duck joke. I say throw her in the pond and see if she floats. If she floats she's a witch. If she's a witch, burn her.

Who doesn't love Monty Python?

But in all seriousness, beat the crap outta that b****. Some people need a good beating to learn their place. Or perhaps you could tottally go passive aggressive on her b**** a**. =D
[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][COLOR=#123400]or she'll call me a dumbass or gay.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Real mature. I think you should be super sarcastic with her and tell her how mature she is.
The ****ing *****. Hooray for censorship!

[/FONT][/COLOR][QUOTE][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=SeaGreen] If that doesn't work, just shut up and get over yourself![/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Ahh. It's rare that I actually laugh at you guys' jokes. But that one just seemed to fit my sense of humour, so I LOL'd.

[/FONT][/COLOR][QUOTE][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]******* the duck joke.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]beat the crap outta that b****. Some people need a good beating to learn their place. Or perhaps you could tottally go passive aggressive on her b**** a**. =D[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]You cuss more often than anyone else on here. Which reminds me of what you said in the thread about censorship.
Well done, my friend. Well done. Keep on ****ing cussing.

Anyway. Since this is resolved, I don't see why you need advice. So yeah. No advice for you! No cookie!
EAT YOUR BRUSSEL SPROUTS!

I'm not going to laugh at you for being in the 8th grade, since it was only last year that I was. But wait... I was held back. Twice. So I guess I can!
HAHA!
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='The13thMan'][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]******* the duck joke. I say throw her in the pond and see if she floats. If she floats she's a witch. If she's a witch, burn her.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Aren't there usually heavy chains involved in this experiment? And if she sinks she drowns?

Either way, your only remaining problem would be the murder charges.:p