OtakuBoards

.Hack// New Twilight

Funny Girl

[COLOR="Green"]The meaning of the Twilight event 4 years ago;
The meaning of the bracelet which Aura brought back 4 years later;
The reason why the shapeless “will” of the world resurrected two legendary heroes;
The reason why the world exists at all;
The reason behind the dot hackers.
Just like 4 years ago, it was a terrible battle.
Without an enemy, without a quest to solve, they started an adventure without a question.
Despite that, they created their own adventure, enjoyed playing one their own, willingly shared difficult scenarios, and revealed the door to the core.
They are truly wonderful players.
By the time the cherry blossoms bloom again, when you and Kite will return, this world will become a much better place.
I’m sure of it.
When that time comes, there is someone I want to introduce you to.
And, for that reason, please make sure that you return.
The hero of the bracelet has arrived.
With the protection from the goddess of dawn bringing along the daughter with the name of the western wind.
Just like the hero of the legend who seized the light of the Twilight in the past.
The will of 20 million continues to talk to the world today.
The words of 20 million will turn the wheel of the goddess’ carriage tomorrow
The world will turn
The world will turn
That is the world
That’s why the world doesn’t need an ending
I wonder what kind of “world” will be created next?
And what kind of stories will be told?
The Legend lives in all of us
What could happen next, is something only we know
This Legend will live on
It will live in the lives of those who saw it come true
It may be a Legend but it’s a Legend that the Twilight will never cease[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I used to think that the dot hackers were just an urban legend
I mean, virtual heroes who helped save the real world?
Sounds pretty far- fetched to me
.H A C K E R S
So, they’ve returned
I wonder if those players will be able to discover the truth
That girl Aura
I don’t know who she is, but she’s at the heart of the dot hackers’ adventure
She and that mysterious Twilight Bracelet
THE WORLD
A fitting name for the biggest online game ever created
As part of campaign to draw in new players
Two lucky players would win special limited edition avatars to play as those legendary heroes Kite and Black Rose -- the dot hackers!
Those legendary heroes I mentioned before
They were the only players to clear the final mystery of THE WORLD
They became so famous, their characters are now of THE WORLD’s mythology
Not much is known about the users behind the dot hackers
In the some ways they’ve become THE WORLD’s new final mystery
All that’s known for sure is that the dot hackers started out as ordinary players just like us
You are the heir of the dot hackers legend
You continue the quest that they began
Take back the bracelet-- the sacred treasure sought by all
Kite and Black Rose
The players are new but the mystery remains
What does this bode for the rest of THE WORLD?
Four years ago there were sightings of a girl like that
The archives on the official site have been deleted
But some personal websites should have a back-up of them
Four years ago, six people mysteriously fell unconscious while playing THE WORLD
Major disasters in Yokohama due to internet failures
Multiple users of THE WORLD lost consciousness and were hospitalized
Four years ago also marked the first appearance of the Dot Hackers
And four years ago is when the Zefie look- alike was spotted
The hope-- the light of the Twilight-- is right there
Don’t look away as if the darkness beat you
That’s what we learned 4 years ago
It was the same 4 years ago
He would drop anything and face any danger for the sake of his friends
The bracelet, its bearer and his party
They’re all protected by THE WORLD
But, you know in THE WORLD, everyone is blessed
Even you and me
The bracelet and the legend--
They’re still alive and well in THE WORLD
A lot has happened during the past eight months
We laughed
Cried
Got mad
We really did it all in THE WORLD
Four years ago
Kite’s final adventure was also the story of Aura’s birth
Aura was born at that time
The one and only “creator” of THE WORLD is a part of THE WORLD she created
That’s the reason why she’s called the “final mystery”
She has always evolved, for better or worse, matured through her interactions with people
That hasn’t changed
Even now after she’s become the core of the system. . . The creator
To develop further, she needed a lot more sample data
By talking to people and by interacting with people she continues to develop
It’s not all that different from us humans
Aura grew and grew
Her knowledge spread and she became part of the world that was left for her
Her being is a mystery and her will is different than most
Twilight was the meaning of her home and place to help the .Hackers succeed the first and the second time[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]These were the legends that were created before from the first and second .Hackers. They took on perilous journeys to find the meaning of the one chosen to hold the bracelet. But now it’s different. We wanted to find out what their journeys were and how there were connected to the game. Our entire life was in the game and we wanted to find something that would help us. The Eight Phases have chosen the ones they want plus another. We became the Phases and looked for a way to destroy the virus that was spreading throughout The World and affecting the players. AIDA is the fateful virus that captures each player that falls victim to it. Each player that was affected fell into coma just like the others from the past. New worlds and new monsters come to life in this epic game that we all know and love.[/COLOR]

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_phases"][CENTER]For More Info on the Phases[/CENTER][/URL]

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Sign Ups:[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR="magenta"][U]Characters:[/U][/COLOR]
[B]Skeith Terror of Death: [/B][COLOR="Magenta"]Trace (Starwind)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="magenta"][B]Innis Mirage of Deceit:[/B][/COLOR]
[B]Magus the Propagation:[/B]
[COLOR="magenta"][B]Fidchell the Prophet:[/B][/COLOR] Youkai (The Black Order)
[B]Gorre the Machinator:[/B]
[COLOR="magenta"][B]Macha the Temptress:[/B][/COLOR]
[B]Tarvos the Avenger:[/B]
[COLOR="magenta"][B]Corbenik the Rebirth:[/B][/COLOR]
[B]Cubia the Opposite:[/B]

[B]Name: [/B][COLOR="magenta"]not too complicated[/COLOR]
[B]Age: [/B][COLOR="magenta"]from a young four- year old to an old man[/COLOR]
[B]Gender:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]self explanatory [/COLOR]
[B]Personality:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]how you character acts[/COLOR]
[B]Phase:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]one of the characters above[/COLOR]
[B]Appearance: [/B][COLOR="magenta"]picture of you and the phase or detailed description[/COLOR]
[B]Weapons:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]melee[/COLOR]
[B]Bio:[/B] [COLOR="magenta"]how you entered The World[/COLOR]

[B]Name:[/B] Trace

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Personality:[/B] Trace is a little distant. He seems to always off on his own. Not really a loner, but he never seems to fit in with a group, always prefering to be on the outside looking in. He's kind of a "glass half empty" kinda guy. Always looking at whats wrong rather than right. His lonliness and unease is obvious to almost everyone around him. But something about him makes him hard to approach. Like he might lash out at you or even attack you. He's filled with a deeply buried anger that he has allowed to build for several years. This makes him seem almost dangerous at times.

[B]Phase:[/B] Skeith Terror of Death

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb42/BloodyMary08/Hack.jpg"][U]Trace[/U].[/URL]

[URL="http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb294/ACCanard/Avatars/Skeith2ndForm.jpg"][U]Skeith The Terror of Death[/U].[/URL]

[B]Weapons:[/B] He is a blade bradier. He uses light weight swords for high mobility and speed.

[B]Bio:[/B] He was introduced to "The World" by one of his younger cousins. He's kind of a social outcast so this was the only social outlet he even kinda fit in with. He started off slow and gradually became more and more involved. For him it just seemed like a world where he belonged so he just kept coming back to it.

Like most others, he was PKed several times in his early days, but he's more able to defend himself now that he's managed to level up a bit. He's not perfect, but he manages to hold his own. Despite having been on for almost a year now, he has no addresses for friends. Occassionally, he tags along with another group on quests, but he never organizes ones of his own that involve anyone other then himself.

Lately he's noticed that he's a bit different then other people in the game. He's been becoming increasingly aware of these strange monsters he's never seen before that seem to appear without warning and strike without mercy. He's yet to fight one on his own, but they've been appearing to him more and more frequently.

Strange rumors are starting to circulate and some people have stoped playing the game. But for Trace, this is the only place he feels at home, so he'll never be able to abandon it.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][B]Name: [/B]Youkai

[B]Age: [/B]18

[B]Gender:[/B] female

[B]Personality:[/B] Youkai is very saracastic around people who think that they are better than what they really are. She has a wildly eccentric personality and decidedly nasty streak. She is lazy and whimsical, carrying tasks in an off-handed manner much of the time and expressing little concern over an outcome once she does her job. Other than the bad points in her, she is fun-loving, witty, and humorous.

[B]Phase:[/B] Fidchell the Prophet

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/Angelic%20Beings/dark.jpg"]Youkai[/URL] and [URL="http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/CyperConnet%202/GU/Avatar_Fidchell.jpg"]Fidchell the Prophet[/URL]

[B]Weapons:[/B] She's a Shadow Warlock. She uses not only a staff to cast spells but summon creatures as well to help her aid in fighting.

[B]Bio:[/B] Youkai wasn't introduced to 'The World' but rather one of the candidates to test out the new program. She was so excited to be one of the first people to try out the new game. She created her character along with the her username and she was set to go. Like most of the candidates, she was hooked the second she started going. She leveled up and sometimes go PKed but she kept going at it.

She would always go on everyday after she finished her studies and play until late in the night. She was now very strong and explored The World herself. She was always fasincated with the way The World felt like home to her and loved all the friends that she made.

One day, when she went on, she heard a rumor that was being spread through one of the Root Towns. The rumor said that there were some monsters that were really high in level coming and attacking players in the lower levels. She even heard that the monsters were very hard to beat. Since hearing this, she decided to venture out into one of these areas and see for herself what these monsters were like.

When she came face to face with one, she hardly came out alive. Most of her supplies were either gone or very low. She was exhausted and knew that something was up. She had even heard that some people had quit playing for fear of something bad happening to them. But that didn't stop her. She was deteremined to get to the bottom of this and find out what these strange monsters were all about. But she didn't know that something was also strange with herself.[/FONT]

well you see order.. you've got a problem..

it's not wave masters and twinblades in the world 2.0

to achieve that you'd be an adept rouge, with th eabilities of either a harvest cleric (healing and support), or a shadow warlock (offensive and summoning) Granted if the m allows it it's fine, but if she's using the world R:2 you have to pick either harvest cleric or shadow warlock. sorry i'm technical like that T.T

And actually it's not the world g.u. those are the games.. its the world R:2 sorry i jsut remembered.. XD

Name: Azrael
Personality: (I'd prefer to leave this blank, and jsut show it through roleplaying, but if you want me to ill edit it in later.)
Phase: Magus, The Propagation
Class: Adept rogue ( Macabre Dancer and blade Brandier)
Appearance: [URL="http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Guys/ShadowWarrior41.jpg"]Azrael[/URL] and [URL="http://images.wikia.com/dothack/images/3/3e/Avatar_Magus.jpg"]Magus[/URL]
Weapons: A Pair of bladed fans that hands from his belt, and a seemingly normal longsword that he hangs sideways from his mid-back.
Bio: Azrael started playing not too long after the world r:2 was created, and has since achieved his Blade brandier class. He spends almost 80% of his time online, and the opther 20% at school. This means that when his friends need him, he is almost always online.

• 2 weeks later...
[B]Name:[/B] [COLOR="blue"][I]Kredion Mirriormask[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Age:[/B][COLOR="Blue"][I]15[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Gender:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]Male[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Personality:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][i]Kredion's personality changes to mirrior that of whoever he is around at the moment. It's only around a group of people that he might slip up and show his real personality because of the simple fact that mirrioring multiple people tends to be difficult. But say he is around a quiet brooding person he will be cheerful, bubblely and talkitive as he needs to be to fill in the silence. But should he be around a loud or arrogant person he will be quiet and submissive. Controling him is based on how you manage your own personality.[/i][/COLOR]

[B]Phase:[/B] [COLOR="blue"][i]Innis Mirage of Deceit[/i] [url]http://www.answers.com/topic/phase-2-jpg-1[/url][/color]

[B]Appearence:[/b][I][COLOR="Blue"]Kredion[/I]
[url]http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi203.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faa169%2Fcyberneticlabmouse%2FMale%2Fvlcsnap-3433.png&searchTerm=anime%20male&pageOffset=17[/url][/color]

[b]Weapons:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"][I]Kredion uses a Bladed staff it's about a five foot pole of a Cherry red liqueor color and a foot and a half long Blade on the end. Kredion calls it Taiomiko. [/I][/COLOR]

[b]Biography:[/b] [I][COLOR="blue"] Kredion was thirteen when his father died. The impact of it on his Family led him to try and escape into anything that found his interest. It wasn't long after his father's death when he started playing the World that his older brother left for college and his Mother fell deeper into her work. The three rarely if Ever speak dispite all living in the same house. So Kredion's Obessive behavior about the World goes unchecked. It often appears as if he is on constantly because of the fact his schooling is done at home.[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR="Teal"][i]I hope this works for you if you need more info let me know.[/i][/COLOR]