Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I finally got through 60 seconds without laughing! And it only took me around 20 tries!!! :D :D :D I'M SANE AGAIN!!! LET'S HAVE A PPPPPPPAAAAAAAARRRRRTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!...*Notices that he's being insane right now* Damn...:therock:
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Actually I didn't know what to think. Then I remembered my stunt here being insane, and quickly left to avoid busting a gut.
Then I went back and the racecar was taunting me, grinning an evil grin: :D
Knowing that evil racecars can't stand laughter, I quickly started laughing like my life depended on it: :therock:
The racecar didn't change. Then I realized that the laughing only works on green racecars, and this one was undoubtably red. Not knowing what to do, I did nothing.
That was boring, so I laughed anyway:
:laugh: :haha: :laugh: :haha: :laugh: :haha:

But I'm NOT insane...right?
Posted
Well, after 2 minutes i did, lots! Woo, but that was stupid. :p
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]The first time I heard it, I laughed histerically... the only reason was because that man who did the "car" noises, was making fun of Hondas and how people rice them out.. you should see the real web page of the man who did the noise... a GTI vs Civic Si.. it was beautiful. If you listen to the lil' clip... you'll hear the vtec kick in... ahh... but yeah, it's not funny anymore.

- MG[/size][/color]
Posted
hahahahaha that was funny you see i heard the sounds before i saw the oicture and my mom was running around tryin to figure out what it was and i was on the floor luaghing my head off hahahahahahahahahahahaha:laugh: :excited: :laugh: :excited: :laugh: :excited: :laugh: :excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B][size=1][color=royalblue]The first time I heard it, I laughed histerically... the only reason was because that man who did the "car" noises, was making fun of Hondas and how people rice them out.. you should see the real web page of the man who did the noise... a GTI vs Civic Si.. it was beautiful. If you listen to the lil' clip... you'll hear the vtec kick in... ahh... but yeah, it's not funny anymore.

- MG[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well what is the [i]real[/i] page of it? I'd like to see it.....

And I still can't get through the test without laughing even 10 seconds..... I'm insanely insane......... Erm.....
Posted
it's official for an other otaku member, i'm insane :cross:
it was especially hard bcuz i was trying to be quiet-that always makes laughing harder to resist :laugh: :freak: too bad the media player on this com is seriously messed-all kinds of breaks in the sound effects. :demon:
Posted
When the sound's first came on, I thought they were making fun of the Taliban... and that made me hysterical, but then I saw the picture and realised they were suppodes to be F1 car sounds...... and that made me even more hysterical...... BUT NOW THE SOUNDS WON'T ****IN STOP!!!! Their still going even as I'm typing this..... and it's still making me laugh.
Posted
LMMFAOWROTFLMFAOWTIMEWWMPARALH!!!!!!!!! OMG! THAT IS SO DAMNED FUNNY! As soon as I heard the sound, the instant I saw the pic, I was on the floor. Literally. I mean, crying cuz I was laughin so hard. I woke people down the street up. OMG! DBZMan, Thank you so much for finding that! I will now be in a good mood for the rest of the month cuz of this!

:super goddamned huge big empior-state buliding sized super mega awesome laugh:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im definatly a mod... i dont even see HOW that could be remotly funny... it is stupid... after listening to it for about 2 mins i fell asleep those guys were annoying[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
that was just annoying
Posted
[SIZE=1]You may have to try the link more than once, it didn't work for me the first time.

I didn't think it was very funny, does that mean I passed?[/SIZE]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I am a lot like Vegeta........Not!!!*Cracks rib and asks to go to hospitial*I couldn't help it. I stared at it for about 5 seconds and laughed my head off. Usually, most things don't make me laugh. I am not a very jokey person, anyway...But this did the trick. When my dad heard the noises, he came in my room and saw me listening to it and gave me this look::therock: He told me he was taking me to a psycho doctor first thing in the morning.(heh!) I just went insane...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...