ChibiHorsewoman Posted May 7, 2009 Posted May 7, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I would very much like to beat that person in the head with a two-by-four until either she or it breaks.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]No need to be that drastic. Just ask her to spell a few long words and write a paragraph on why people need a spell check and her head will explode.[/color][/font][/size]
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 7, 2009 Author Posted May 7, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I would very much like to beat that person in the head with a two-by-four until either she or it breaks.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I have a school newspaper to share with you. I find myself constantly wishing to drop a house on its "reporters."[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted May 7, 2009 Posted May 7, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']I would very much like to beat that person in the head with a two-by-four until either she or it breaks.[/FONT][/quote][I]*gives Allamorph a two-by-four* [/I]
Gavin Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 [SIZE="1"]On a more light-hearted note: [CENTER][IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/celebrity-pictures-rock-rihanna-subtlety-unclear.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/celebrity-pictures-katie-holmes-tom-cropped.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Kenso Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][I]*gives Allamorph a two-by-four* [/I][/quote] [COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]*stands ready with a second* I figure we should be using the first one until it breaks.... [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted May 11, 2009 Posted May 11, 2009 I've seen this before and it still makes me laugh when I see it again. lol [IMG]http://www.funny.com/_fc/wm640/0/2/fn.CD66J.jpg[/IMG] This one is good too. =P [IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/celebrity-pictures-tommy-lee-jones-vampires-sparkle1.jpg[/IMG]
Gavin Posted May 18, 2009 Posted May 18, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Debates on whether the Spy's video was leaked in keeping with the nature of the character aside, this is the best "Meet The"video yet. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Meet the Spy"]c9xUdmA_DDI[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 27, 2009 Author Posted May 27, 2009 [IMG]http://www.chainsawsuit.com/comics/20080528.gif[/IMG]
Allamorph Posted May 27, 2009 Posted May 27, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Facebook status of one of my friends: [INDENT][I][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]John G__ [/COLOR][/B]just texted a student's mother to see if she could do her solo on stage tonight before church. Only instead of the word "solo", a wrong button and the miracle of T9 predictive text, inadvertently typed the word "porn" in place of "solo".[/I][/INDENT] :animesmil[/FONT]
Gavin Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Facebook status of one of my friends: [INDENT][I][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]John G__ [/COLOR][/B]just texted a student's mother to see if she could do her solo on stage tonight before church. Only instead of the word "solo", a wrong button and the miracle of T9 predictive text, inadvertently typed the word "porn" in place of "solo".[/I][/INDENT] :animesmil[/FONT][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b49/neosimkin/rofl.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 29, 2009 Posted June 29, 2009 I'm sure I'll get murdered for this, but since [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] infected theO with the madness of this paticular video, I'm going to do the same for you lucky OB members. Enjoy! [YOUTUBE="The Duck Song"]MtN1YnoL46Q[/YOUTUBE]
Nerdsy Posted June 29, 2009 Posted June 29, 2009 [center][YOUTUBE="2 and a half minutes"]WLhWNLh7FE0[/YOUTUBE][/center] [color=deeppink]Speaking of ducks.[/color]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 29, 2009 Posted June 29, 2009 Nice one Nerdsy, I swiped that and posted it over at theO. And since I'm here... [IMG]http://failblog.wordpress.com/files/2009/06/fail-owned-slide-fail.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://failblog.wordpress.com/files/2009/06/fail-owned-police-panties-fail.jpg[/IMG] Fail indeed. lol
DeathKnight Posted June 30, 2009 Posted June 30, 2009 [YOUTUBE="Auto-Tune the News"]3eooXNd0heM[/YOUTUBE]
Gavin Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 [CENTER][IMG]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/iceman.phil/donuts.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Kimmeh Posted July 11, 2009 Posted July 11, 2009 [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]Twas found by complete accident, and I was told I must put this here. I lol'd so hard though, wow. :3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [YOUTUBE="Darth Thriller"]4oMokuYOXCM[/YOUTUBE]
Haku877 Posted July 20, 2009 Posted July 20, 2009 I just found these. These are the only time I may like Vince. [YOUTUBE="Love My nuts remix"]TaR4LcLbW8I[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Slap Chop Remix"]UWRyj5cHIQA[/YOUTUBE] I like it.
Ikillion Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 [COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER][YOUTUBE=""]XoAFB6ya17A[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] GitS is an awesome movie, go watch it, now.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted September 10, 2009 Posted September 10, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I lol'd. [CENTER][IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/celebrity-pictures-sean-connery-borats-dad.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
The Spectacular Professor Posted September 16, 2009 Author Posted September 16, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][URL=http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/BayeuxKanye.jpg][COLOR="Blue"]Let's play with Bayeux Tapestry![/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER] [URL="http://www.adgame-wonderland.de/type/bayeux.php"][COLOR="Blue"]Have a blast.[/COLOR][/URL] Fair warning, it seems the only way to screenshot them properly is to snag them with a Firefox screenshot add-on.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 [CENTER] [IMG]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/thehardestthing.png[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Gavin Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I shouldn't have laughed at that as much as I did. Great punch-line.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted September 21, 2009 Posted September 21, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]So I decided to start checking out [URL="http://www.superpoop.com/"][COLOR="Blue"]Superpoop[/COLOR][/URL]. [CENTER][IMG]http://www.superpoop.com/081709/whoa-what-was-that.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] =D[/FONT]
Nony Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 I present to you... [b][url=http://sieni.us/?id=38]THIS![/url][/b] [size=1][In case you couldn't tell, the bold text should be clicked.][/size]
Rachmaninoff Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 I blame this one on Allamorph since apparently he gave Beth the link and she turned around and gave it to me. [URL="http://itmademyday.com/"][U]IMMD[/U][/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now