Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Right. Because obviously if [COLOR="DarkRed"]Nerdsy[/COLOR] suggests anything it doesn't matter.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img1.gametrailers.com/community/images/userimages/1466648-1244575394-13597781222487148lolface.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Calibri]Right. Because obviously if [COLOR="DarkRed"]Nerdsy[/COLOR'] suggests anything it doesn't matter.[/FONT][/quote]He forgot to balance on one hand while juggling coconuts with his feet as he typed up his post. So no, it doesn't count. =P
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]...I was unaware of this.

Dammit, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Nerdsy[/COLOR] you wombat, get on the freaking ball. I try and take your back and this is what I get?

Hurts, dude. Hurts right [I]here[/I].[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][IMG]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4483/wombatr.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#862A51"]WTF WHAT DEMONIC CREATURE SPAWNED THAT THING IT'S GONNA EAT MY SKIN AND SCARE THE CHILDREN WITH ITS FACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
[CENTER][IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/wl2dsp.png[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Calibri]No excuse.

:nono:[/FONT][/QUOTE]Alright, point taken. So forgetting that, how about this?

[IMG]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6065/politicalpicturesmarria.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wanna know what made [I]my[/I] day?

[URL="http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/candlejack-661x1024.jpg"][COLOR="Blue"]This.[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/QUOTE]

The website name made my day. I thought the whole raping of my childhood would be a least slightly painful, but I guess it's been done so many times that my childhood's about numb right now.
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][URL]http://www.comicsalliance.com/2009/10/05/super-social-networking-comic-book-character-facebook-status-u/[/URL][/quote]

[SIZE=1]That was just awesome, particularly the first set with [spoiler]Mephisto and Spiderman[/spoiler][/SIZE]
Posted
A panda walks into a deli. He gets a sandwich and gobbles it up, and then gets out a gun and fires it at the roof, exiting through the door. Another customer asks what the heck was going on, and the manager brings out Webster's Unabridged, and points to the Panda entry: "Eats shoots and leaves."
Posted
[center][SIZE=1][youtube="Unique Shake Weight Machine for Men"]_1-SeOMkQlA[/youtube][/SIZE]
[/center]
[SIZE=1]Yes, it looks exactly what you think it looks like.

[B]Edit:[/B] The female version for those interested.

[center][youtube="Female Shake Weight]4S3C4AC908w&NR=1[/youtube][/center]






[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...